Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Muslims in relationships with non Muslims

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yerascrote wrote:
    This is because of the nature of the State. Turkey is secular, Pakistan isn't.

I know that but in relation to the topic, it's probably quite rare for a Pakastani Muslim, for instance, to marry outside of their faith.
  • Options
    he is Pakistani or Indian I think and he's asked me out for dinner sometime so I wonder...maybe his family aren't that strict.....or he wants me to be his dirty little secret!
    Only one way to find out!
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    he is Pakistani or Indian I think and he's asked me out for dinner sometime so I wonder...maybe his family aren't that strict.....or he wants me to be his dirty little secret!
    Only one way to find out!

Well, if you feel that when you spend time with him that you could fall for him, get that aspect of a possibility of marriage sorted out quite early or it could lead to heartache later. Good luck! :)
  • Options
    I don't know much about Islam, but I would date a Muslim if I didn't have to convert.
  • Options
    Religion can be a very tough issue to discuss and get past traditions and cultures, let it be for the family, boyfriend or girlfriend, so i thought i would attach this article about mixed religion relationship to make things a little clearer.
    Hope this helps!:yes: