Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

broke my pinky yesterday

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
in that punch up with flat mate.
havn't gone to A&E there's nothing they can do. do you want to see what it looks like?

Comments

• Options
    picture024qe8.jpg
  • Options
    You're really not right.

You're the new Rude Boyz/Luby/StarGalaxy.

I give you 2 years to get back into normal society.
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    I give you 2 years to get back into normal society.

get me out of this dingy dark basement. all my lightbulbs have blown and all i can hear is abuse from upstairs and in the street. even my electric blanket is making me uncorfotable.
  • Options
    havn't gone to A&E there's nothing they can do.

You haven't been to A&E as there's nothing they can do? How can you assume that given that you didn't go?

And why are you punching your flatmate?
  • Options
    in that punch up with flat mate.
    havn't gone to A&E there's nothing they can do. do you want to see what it looks like?
    Violence doesn't solve a thing. :thumb:
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    And why are you punching your flatmate?
    http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php?t=107300
  • Options

I'm still not any wiser after reading that as to why you punched him.

That was just an incoherent babble for three pages.

I understood more about the people going on about toast than the chip on your shoulder.

Get help. I thought you were leaving? Why are you still here?
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    I'm still not any wiser after reading that as to why you punched him.

That was just an incoherent babble for three pages.

I understood more about the people going on about toast than the chip on your shoulder.

Get help. I thought you were leaving? Why are you still here?

he was making me uncofortable talking about me. so i went up and treated him how i like to be treated i confronted him with my feelings and he couldn't handle it.

then he came downstairs shouted at me through the door. i gave him a clear instruction to go away, but i opened the door and fight ensued.

ppl around here think im the devil.
  • Options
    your nails are minging. :yuck:
  • Options
    he was making me uncofortable talking about me. so i went up and treated him how i like to be treated i confronted him with my feelings and he couldn't handle it.

What was he saying about you? And if you're as articulate on here as you are IRL then I think he may have gotten more than confused. And what did you say in response? Exact words?
    then he came downstairs shouted at me through the door. i gave him a clear instruction to go away, but i opened the door and fight ensued.

What was he shouting that started a fight?
    ppl around here think im the devil.

Why? What have you done? Apart from having dirty fingernails. :razz:
  • Options
    your nails are minging. :yuck:

Haha, I love you.
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    Haha, I love you.

wait i am so careful about my nails usually. my arms are resting in fag ash and orangeaid rings. i can't stand dirty nails either. pet hate. the ppl i live with have yellow fingers from smoking which is JUST as bad.

i wasn't very articulate im not normally, just when nothing else to do and ppl are looking at me for something to say i tend to just start saying anything cos i know i can say words that other people didn't learn.

cba anyway.
  • Options
    TWADDLE.

I mean, yeah quote the part about fingernails rather than why someone you live with was involved in a fight with you.

Your mentality is strange and I do hope you get help soon/banned as it's very frustrating trying to accomodate you.
  • Options
    Just to say, this ban isn't necessarily permanent, but right now I think it's evident TheSov's posting isn't helping him, so for now his account is suspended.

Do hope things improve for him, and I'm sure they will if he accepts some help from the services available to him.
  • Options
    if you can't stand dirty nails then have a wash.

and give them a trim while you're at it. :yuck:
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    Just to say, this ban isn't necessarily permanent, but right now I think it's evident TheSov's posting isn't helping him, so for now his account is suspended.

Do hope things improve for him, and I'm sure they will if he accepts some help from the services available to him.

Phew.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    HIT wrote:
    Violence doesn't solve a thing. :thumb:

Oh but it can! :thumb:

And I would get your hand seen to. I've broken my hand just below my little finger a number of times. They can do something about it, it's called a K-Wire.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    why don't you just post the next time when you break your neck? :(
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Oh dear.

Probably for the best...
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    StarGalaxy

where did he go ?
  • Options
    Replicant wrote:
    where did he go ?

Choosing carefully what uni he's going to apply for next year?
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    Phew.
    seconded

i wondered when the mods would get sick of him

didn't seem to have his head screwed on that one :no:
  • Options
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    Far be it from me to question the infinite wisdom of the moderators, but I can't actually work out what he did to deserve a banning, even if it is only a temporary one, other than being a bit batty and posting some quite strange things. Some of the regular posters seem to get away with far worse behaviour. Yes, he's a bit odd, but isn't that because he has mental health problems?

Making numerous threads which have no relevance to anything thus clogging up the boards is probably one reason.

ETA:There's also something that just doesn't add up about his posts, I think he's a troll that's just managed to slip the radar. Meh could just be me.
  • Options
    I really don't know if banning him temporarily will make him go get help but I don't think that posting on here was doing him much good.

Hmmm.
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    Far be it from me to question the infinite wisdom of the moderators, but I can't actually work out what he did to deserve a banning, even if it is only a temporary one, other than being a bit batty and posting some quite strange things. Some of the regular posters seem to get away with far worse behaviour. Yes, he's a bit odd, but isn't that because he has mental health problems?
    he was completly lost and didn't have clue about anything, sitting at the computer making pointless threads all the time wasn't helping him

it was only a matter of time before everyone got pissed off
  • Options
  • Options
    well he did say he was going to leave cause he wasn't helping himself here and didn't
    so maybe the mods just gave him a bit of a kick up the arse?
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    Anyway, I know it's not my decision to make or any of my business and I shouldn't be commenting on the decision, I just found it a bit of a strange one.
    i agree. he has problems and i think banning him looks as though thesite is turning their backs on him and they just can't be bothered with it. its easier to stop him posting.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    i agree. he has problems and i think banning him looks as though thesite is turning their backs on him and they just can't be bothered with it. its easier to stop him posting.

Can understand where you are coming from but he was so persistent in posting such drivel and nonsensical thread's he was never going to accept he had any problem(s). Maybe being forced off thesite, like Jim said it might not stay that way, will make him realise a thing or two and seek help through the proper channels.