Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What do you lose ALL the time?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
As in what items are you always losing/misplacing and finding later? I'm always fogetting where where my watch is. I leave it at work, bottom of my bags, in my jeans pocket which then nearly gets washed etc. the thing I'm completely lost without it, I can cope if I leave my mobile at home but I cant go out without a watch.

Comments

• Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    My phone. And 9 times out of 10 it is on silent so I can't even phone myself!

I lose all sorts of things all the time.
  • Options
    Generally my jewellery, I take it off and leave it in daft places. And my car keys too.
  • Options
    housekeys
    My school ID
  • Options
    My mobile and charger.
  • Options
    Keys, wallet, mobile phone & charger.
  • Options
    I must say that I don't really lose anything. I always have my keys and wallet in my pockets. My phone either sits on my keyboard, or next to my tape deck, or in my pocket. Motorcycle keys sit on top of my amplifier - and my passport/birth certificates, big bundle of cash, spare keys and anything else important sit in my special hiding places.

I'm organised, on the whole :).
  • Options
    I must say that I don't really lose anything. I always have my keys and wallet in my pockets. My phone either sits on my keyboard, or next to my tape deck, or in my pocket. Motorcycle keys sit on top of my amplifier - and my passport/birth certificates, big bundle of cash, spare keys and anything else important sit in my special hiding places.

I'm organised, on the whole :).

I'm similar. I have my keys hanging on the hook by the door, purse in my handbag and phone on the table normally. Everything else has its own special place, so I don't normally mispace it.

I sometimes misplace the remote for the gate, but only when I have to take it out of the car for some reason-its almost always in there!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    TV remotes, pens, magazines, pretty much anything I hold in my hands :p
  • Options
    Ooooh, yes, pens. I have hundreds on the go at the moment. I keep losing them :(
  • Options
    I have special places for my keys, jewellery etc too. I just never use them :p
  • Options
    My keys. Each morning I spend a good 10 minutes looking for them.
  • Options
    My phone. And 9 times out of 10 it is on silent so I can't even phone myself!

I lose all sorts of things all the time.
    I feel your pain, i do the same thing.
    Everything i touch disappears, it's a talent.
  • Options
    i loose pretty much everything, but it all turns up eventually.

im still on the hunt for my driving licience though
  • Options
    Am I the only one who thinks they've lost something but they're either holding it or it's right in front of them? :blush:
  • Options
    I'm pretty good with most things, except for my uni access/ID card. Need it for all sorts of daft things at daft times, so while it's usually in my wallet I take it out when I'm going somewhere I don't need my wallet and then forget where I put it when I get it.

That or I end up with the wrong one, I have two, one chip, one swipe and whenever I've only got one on me it's always the wrong one.
  • Options
    My mind. Yep my mind :p
  • Options
    Sofie wrote:
    Am I the only one who thinks they've lost something but they're either holding it or it's right in front of them? :blush:
    i do this all the time :lol:
  • Options
    Keys and phone,

Also, A tip for people who usually leave their phones on silent, Set a special ringtone for your home number, so that for all other numbers it's silent, but for your home it makes a noise, then you can find it if you lose it :-)
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Drugs and in particular pills. :mad:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Sofie wrote:

don't worry, I'm the same :)

either that or I remember putting something in a "safe" place, then proceed to forget where that was :lol:
  • Options
    Fuck. Bin Dun
  • Options
    Sofie wrote:

All the time.

I was crocheting something once and I lost the hook. I spent aaaagesss looking for the damn thing and eventually gave up because it disappeared off the face of the planet. At bedtime, when I was getting ready for sleep, I took my hair out of it's ponytail and my crochet hook feel out. I put it in my hair for safe keeping :yeees:
  • Options
    Some way i always manage to lose my MP3. fortunately i've always found it. It's the same with my glasses. :(
  • Options
    I constantly lose shoes for some reason. Mainly cos I come in, kick them off wherever I can and then somebody tidies up and moves them and they're never where I can find them.

I lose my phone quite a lot recently, mainly cos I didn't use one for 3 months so i got used to not having one and now i leave it all sorts of places. I left it in a butty shop the other day. whoops.
  • Options
    haha. put me within 500 yards of something i need and it WILL go missing! Promise.

I lose my glasses most , i take them off and just leave them everywhere.

I was on the phone to my mum before and got a panic on(but didnt say anything because i was talking to mum lol) thinking i had lost my phone when i couldnt feel it in my pocket. i felt such an idiot after that!
  • Options
    ive got this silver bracelet, and its got quite a week clasp now because its been through alot.

ive lost it loads of times, and ive always got it back.

i dropped it out of the car window, but stopped on a dual carriageway to get it, its came off at a nightclub in a foam party i noticed straight away but i had to go underwater and get it, i also left beside a football pitch and went to get it when it was dark.

after all that i can honestly say the time i left it at my (then) girlfriends was the biggest mission to get it back because we split up and she was being a bitch about it.
  • Options
    Socks. I can't do my washing without losing at least one sock. And pens at work.
  • Options
    belt
  • Options
    for me its my tweezers especially wen there is an annoying hair i really wanna pluck
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Drugs and in particular pills. :mad:

I always manage to have mine ate by the morning! :razz:

My phone usually goes astray, other than that...nothing really!