Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

What do you lose ALL the time?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    m mind to be fair. It gets loast all the time¬
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I never seem to lose my keys/purse/mobile/mp3 player as I always leave them in my work bag and only take them out if I have too. I have a mlitude of pens in my office as my boss always leaves his in my room and walks off with my nice ones. He likes to leave his mobile on my office as well. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Earrings and pens mainly!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    My keys and phone.

Lost my driving licence though. Its gonna cost me £19 to replace it :grump:
  • Options
    Socks. I always buy socks and at least one has disappeared within three washes.

I blame my sister.
  • Options
    Anything and everything, all the time. I'm a loser, baby
  • Options
    Oooh, i'm actually fairly organised.

But i do lose my cigs quite a lot. It's because i'm not allowed to smoke in my house *pulls face*

And my glasses because i hardly ever wear them.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Keys, phone and student card.

:<<<<<<<<<<<<<
  • Options
    I'm terrible for my keys. My mate threatened (and actually looked tempted to try) to staple them to my forehead the other day. I take them out, use them, and either leave them in the lock (a very common one at college with my locker), put them back in a different place so I can't find them for hours, or just leave them lieing around randomly.

My boyfriends the best for losing his phone though. Four times in 3 hours one weekend I had to search the goddamn house for that bloody phone. He lost it in a field when we went out the other night too. Luckily, someone he knew saw it flashing (as I was ringing trying to find out where it was), checked the pics and stuff to check it was his, and dropped it off at his house :D