Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

why does

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I am open to other peoples opinions, I just think more often than not my opinion is better, That's why it is my opinion.

As your opinions are normally only held by ignorant stupid racists, its fair to assume that you are a stupid ignorant racist.

Oh, by the way, I'm still waititng for you to explain why only Muslim people have freedom of speech:)
  • Options
    What does P&D mean?
    QUOTE]
    Politics and debate.
  • Options
    I think this is it. I was really surprised to read your age, because your posts come across as though theyre written by someone much younger. (xXsarahXx that is)
    you're not wrong.

Goodness me, a year older than me, I had her down as some mid-teen retard.
  • Options
    Fat heffers don't like to agree with those of the naturally skinny either. Cuz thats what we all are.
  • Options
    Can't see how this ends well so I'm going to close it. All I will say is that if you disagree with someone it doesn't give you the right to insult them personally - and assuming you're right about something just because you think you are doesn't lead to particularly useful or helpful debate.
This discussion has been closed.