Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

why does

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
no fucker understand what I'm talking about? Everytime I reply to a thread I just get tossers saying "what the fuck are you on about?" or along the lines of.

Comments

• Options
    Just don't post in P&D, you come across as a silly twat.
  • Options
    I can't speak for all the other "fuckers" but I've never seen you post anything here. Maybe it's your attitude?
  • Options
    It's your attitude. You go into a P&D thread, and post things like pedophiles being "scum of the earth" and aren't open to other peoples point of view, you come across as narrow-minded and immature IMO.
  • Options
    no fucker understand what I'm talking about? Everytime I reply to a thread I just get tossers saying "what the fuck are you on about?" or along the lines of.

sometimes you kick the goal post rather than score a goal.
  • Options
    sometimes you kick the goal post rather than score a goal.

but don't be sent packing by the resident pedants, stay and post more
  • Options
    Not for Paedo's No, Scum of the earth!!
    How about rehousing them in a community full of you people who think they are harmless, I'd like to see you're reactions if you caught them looking at your children!!!

Just to add, are you telling us you can't read those posts and see why it gets people's backs up?

Had a glance at one or two of your other posts in other places (Style & Appearance etc) and you're no where near how you're posting in P&D... it's as though you aren't open to anyone elses opinion in there, because you feel "you are right."
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    nicx1811 wrote:
    it's as though you aren't open to anyone elses opinion in there, because you feel "you are right."

Well to be fair you hold the opinions you do, because you think they are right?
    That goes for anybody, and there are alot of other people in there who arn't open to other ideas either, but they do manage to back them up with argument and reason, not just come out with sweeping statements.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    What you talking about? :p
  • Options
    Tweety wrote:

Get to work you :)
  • Options
    Tweety wrote:
    i was gona do the same :rolleyes:
  • Options

I've not noticed any of your posts, to be honest. But you're entitled to your opinions and thoughts, and are free to voice them and discuss/rationalise a debate based on them. But you can't moan when other people don't agree, or don't accept your views - they have just as much right to theirs as you do to yours.

Welcome to democracy.
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Well to be fair you hold the opinions you do, because you think they are right?

Yes. But I'm open to everyone elses view or opinions - and if someone thought I was being narrow minded about something they're entitled to tell me.

I'm not saying Sarah's points of view aren't valid, I'm saying that she's putting them across, and responding to others in a way that's getting peoples backs up.
  • Options
    Me?!
  • Options
    what the fuck are you on about?
  • Options
    I'm stunned that you're the same age as me. People here are nice enough, but I think your obvious hostility and attitude shine through, especially on threads which can warrant sweeping generalisations. You're not going to make many friends here if you call people who disagree with you 'tossers'. My advice would be to breathe, think, and count to 10 before you hit the submit button.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    nicx1811 wrote:
    Me?!
    No.

The original poster :p
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    No.

The original poster :p

I was going to say :crying::lol:
  • Options
    i havent noticed anything that would get me angry/upset.

If anyone here makes a post that is meant to be shocking or offensive, i take them with a pinch of salt, everyone is entitled to an opinion and get passionate about topics.

But i think people who respond by arguing and shouting at the poster for their opinions dont do the forum any good.
  • Options
    Iv'e not been offended by anything, iv'e just felt that you came across as a little immature for your age if i'm honest. Hope that's acceptable to say.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    nicx1811 wrote:
    I was going to say :crying::lol:
    Actually, I did mean you.........

Joke ;)
  • Options
    JsT wrote:

:crying: Ok.... I'll just crawl away and cry in the corner now.......

;)
  • Options
    JsT wrote:

I'll second that, your always posting shit :razz:
  • Options
    squeal wrote:
    I'll second that, your always posting shit :razz:

hehe havnt noticed.
  • Options
    go_away wrote:
    I'm stunned that you're the same age as me. People here are nice enough, but I think your obvious hostility and attitude shine through, especially on threads which can warrant sweeping generalisations. You're not going to make many friends here if you call people who disagree with you 'tossers'. My advice would be to breathe, think, and count to 10 before you hit the submit button.
    I think this is it. I was really surprised to read your age, because your posts come across as though theyre written by someone much younger. (xXsarahXx that is)
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote:
    Get to work you :)

I did unfortunately :(
  • Options
    Makoto wrote:
    what the fuck are you on about?
    You got there first.
  • Options
    nicx1811 wrote:
    It's your attitude. You go into a P&D thread, and post things like pedophiles being "scum of the earth" and aren't open to other peoples point of view, you come across as narrow-minded and immature IMO.

What does P&D mean?

I am open to other peoples opinions, I just think more often than not my opinion is better, That's why it is my opinion.

Immature? errrm, I wouldn't say so, Everyone i know, says I'm very mature for my age...

:confused:
  • Options
    Lol..... Maybe you should just take into consideration what people said to you and leave the subject :P
  • Options
    Everyone i know, says I'm very mature for my age...

:eek2:
  • Options
    Everyone i know, says I'm very mature for my age...

:confused:
    no one has ever accused me of being that.
This discussion has been closed.