Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

the Friday thread!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Im moving out of my house into my very own flat !! Wahhooooo :thumb:

then im unpacking all week :eek2:
  • Options
    Fuck all tonight, been up from half 6 this morning so doubt I'll have the energy to go out all night tonight plus I'm skintos. Mates 21st tomorrow so definately going to it to get rote off.
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote:
    Fuck all tonight, been up from half 6 this morning so
    im up at 6.30 every morning :(
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    im up at 6.30 every morning :(

:shocking:

Unless I have work or something, I would never ever get up at that time.
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote:
    :shocking:

Unless I have work or something, I would never ever get up at that time.
    lol well i get up for work obviously! u nut
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    lol well i get up for work obviously! u nut

Oh rite :crazyeyes , well I thought it would be a bit weird getting up at that time. Though having to work early every morning isn't fair. Everyone deserves a sleep in at some stage!
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    oooo do you know where you're going out or anything?

Well, the girl whose birthday it is has hired a small place called Joy Bar. It's in Didsbury apparently, don't even know if that's in Manchester? That's tonight then rest of weekend until Monday I'm free to go wherever. Any suggestions?
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    Well, the girl whose birthday it is has hired a small place called Joy Bar. It's in Didsbury apparently, don't even know if that's in Manchester? That's tonight then rest of weekend until Monday I'm free to go wherever. Any suggestions?

Didsbury is just outside Manchester City Centre, about 20 minutes away by bus. It's quite nice...

It's Sankey's re-opening weekend on Friday and Saturday so if you can go, and can get hold of some tickets, go go go!
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    didsbury is quite posh and is in south manchester.
    on saturday your best bet would either be Sankeys or North.
  • Options
    I have coursework to do.
  • Options
    Sweet FA, I'm skint till next week.
  • Options
    mackin'
  • Options
    I am going to crawl inside a bottle of Jack Daniels. I might not come out until Monday...

Ah, you lucky!
    I'm working tomorrow all day, unless my arms don't kill me tonight. I had to take painkillers after work :grump:
    Sunday, I've got band practice at the studio.
    I gave up drinking a month ago in exchange of being fit for work.
    I guess this is temporary measure. I confess, I cannot live without it! :nervous:
  • Options
    I am going to drink alooooooooooooot. By myself. I am also going to read my logic book, write a paper on position and look for a job. Thats it.
  • Options
    I have spent the past two nights drinking so I'm gonna take it easy.

Gonna have a MASSIVE lie in tomorrow morning. I'm in work tomorrow night then I'm in work for my last shift on Sunday :(
  • Options
    Wallowing in self-pity tonight, work tomorrow, then boyfriend is staying over WOOP. He has to sleep downstairs though :p.
  • Options
    Hopefully catching up with some friends tomorrow, and getting some work completed - not to mention sleep! Trying to master NHL 2007, but it doesn't seem likely I will. :(
  • Options
    For some crazy reason I agreed to work overtime tommorow :crazyeyes: Then I'm going out

Then on Sunday, I'll probably head down the gym in the morning, theres a bit of novelty in being up at 5 in the morning, then I'm going for lunch with my friend, then I'll see my fella.
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    Wallowing in self-pity tonight, work tomorrow, then boyfriend is staying over WOOP. He has to sleep downstairs though :p.

Poor boy, bet that pleased him.

Worked today but was so bored I nearly feel asleep. Going to see Clerks 2 tomorrow and Sunday will be chilling and doing bugger all (as normal). Parents are going away next week, so I will drinking to excess and eating crap til they get back so I have to be good this weekend.
  • Options
    As little as possible, hopefully. This week's been a bit of a 'mare.
  • Options
    Poor boy, bet that pleased him.
    Well, nothing can happen this weekend anyway. Bloody period. And tbh he's just happy he can actually see me, cause he wasn't gonna come cause of my two 7-4 shifts, but now I'm not working Sunday so :D.
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    Well, nothing can happen this weekend anyway. Bloody period. And tbh he's just happy he can actually see me, cause he wasn't gonna come cause of my two 7-4 shifts, but now I'm not working Sunday so :D.

Aww thats really sweet. I'm starting to hate being single for the fact I dont have anyone to be close to etc.
  • Options
    I hate that :(. When I'm single, at first I'm always like YEAH I can do what I want WOOP, but then it just turns into "I want someone to be all cuddly and loved up with :(".

:heart: for you.
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    I hate that :(. When I'm single, at first I'm always like YEAH I can do what I want WOOP, but then it just turns into "I want someone to be all cuddly and loved up with :(".

:heart: for you.

Thanks Franki, you got that spot-on. No-one (really) in the pipeline either which isnt good. Plus I have to speak to my ex on Monday about something I've been putting off for ages and I really, really dont want to. Buisness related before ANYONE gets the wrong idea.
  • Options
    Thanks Franki, you got that spot-on. No-one (really) in the pipeline either which isnt good. Plus I have to speak to my ex on Monday about something I've been putting off for ages and I really, really dont want to. Buisness related before ANYONE gets the wrong idea.
    Life is gay like that. Hope it goes ok honey <3.
  • Options
    I had a massive sleep last night, I worked far too much this week. Today I'm going out shopping in town, then doing some of my dissertation for the rest of the weekend and taking it easy.
  • Options
    May I come also?

I've to get some motorbike stuff this weekend, hopefully get a night out somewhere with the friends if they're not being boring fucks.
    If you liek, we're camping near a local motorbike haut, the roads are fantastic for bies apparently
  • Options
    im going to leeds in 4 hours! :hyper:
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    im going to leeds in 4 hours! :hyper:

Me too. Off round town to pay in a cheque, buy some stuff I don't need and can't afford and scowl at the students.

:thumb:
  • Options

But next weekend I'm going to Leeds from Saturday til Tuesday... massive bender at Parlez Vous on Saturday night and the Babyshambles gig on Monday night. Can't waaaait!

i was think about going to that seeing as im living in Leeds now, where are they playing, as in what venue