Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

the Friday thread!

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    olaola wrote:
    i was think about going to that seeing as im living in Leeds now, where are they playing, as in what venue

Babyshambles are on with The Noisettes and The Holloways at Leeds University on 2nd October... as far as I know there are still tickets left... try seetickets.
  • Options
    ah right thanks, didnt realise it was actually at the uni.
  • Options
    olaola wrote:
    ah right thanks, didnt realise it was actually at the uni.

My ticket says The Refectory - Leeds University Union. I've never been to a gig there before... I usually go to Manchester Academy/Apollo.
  • Options
    owww i ache today. everywhere. :(
  • Options
    My ticket says The Refectory - Leeds University Union. I've never been to a gig there before... I usually go to Manchester Academy/Apollo.

nah me neither, ive only been to Leeds Met Union, which i think is different.
  • Options
    spangled.

on the buzz since thursday night and its not the early hours of saunday morning..fucked fucked up...

had na mad one thius weekend, got lifted by the police, fighting and clean off my rocket.= yea lovce my newry city"!!!

:D
  • Options
    olaola wrote:
    nah me neither, ive only been to Leeds Met Union, which i think is different.

:yes:

They're two different unis.