Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Richard Branson

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Way to miss the point.

Have I called ALL Christians fundamentalist? No.

Are there such thing as Christian fundamentalists? Yes

Is it possible to speak of a small, non-representative faction within a group of billions of people without smearing or criticising the entire group? Yes- that's exactly what I've done.

Had I used the word Christian alone, you might have had a trace of a case. But I didn't. I said 'Christian fundamentalists'. Can you tell the difference?

Presumably we shouldn't speak of Muslim or Islamic extremists, because according to your "logic" that's insulting the entire Muslim faith either eh?

FFS...
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

Fundies deserve all the pisstaking they can get IMO. Muslim, Christian, whatever - fundies are loons and should be mocked.
    Thank you. You would have thought that was obvious to everyone, most of it Fiend. I certainly wouldn't want to defend the very people that give my faith a bad name...
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    budda - no, he won't give it away for free, but that's capitalism. At least he's doing something.

He is doing something, same as Ford and GM are investing loads into this as well, whats the difference?
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    fly07.gif

Think that, but on a FAR grander scale.

I am going to be rich, I swear!