Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

the Friday thread!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
its friday so i thought i may as well make a thread asking what you're all up to this weekend?

(truth is, i'm VERY bored because i'm temping at the moment as a receptionsit/admin person and i do fuck all work! i dont know why they pay me so well to just sit here and answer the phone occassionally..! )

tonight i will be tidying the house up because my parents are coming back from holiday!
tomorrow night i'm going up to leeds with 8 of my mates for a big bender wahey :razz:

Comments

• Options
    25 of us are going camping!
  • Options
    i aaam
    going for a farewell drink tonight down the pub with my friends

then i have to get up at 5 on saturday morning to catch the boat to liverpool :) then im driving down to cardiff, dropping off stuff, then driving to salisbury for the night.

theeen on sunday im going down to southampton 'west keyes' with my mum to do a bit of shopping!

monday im driving to bristol to drop my mum off at airport, going back to cardiff to univeristy, theen i have to enroll! THEN ill most likely end up down the union getting completely plastered while catching up with all me uni mates :)

big fun
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    not a lot, going presthaven sands with my mate n baby godson on monday so i need to save, so i`ll probably just be packing, as well as bein in work :(
  • Options
    I'm goin to Machestaah for the weekend. Friends 21st tonight then got till Monday to do whatever the fuck I like!
  • Options
    Mate's big 3-0 tonight; we're entertaining the boyfriend's dad tomorrow (probably with a complimentary "your conversion into a Jehovah's witness" talk) and then I'm becoming a Godmother again at a christening on Sunday.

Can't wait, it's gonna be a good'un! :hyper: :thumb:
  • Options
    Not a damn thing, again, cos Mr Glittery is working for the 5th weekend in a row.
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    I'm goin to Machestaah for the weekend. Friends 21st tonight then got till Monday to do whatever the fuck I like!
    oooo do you know where you're going out or anything?
  • Options
    my friends wedding tommorow. Thatll be really cool. Supposed to be going round hers tonight for a pre-wedding girls night. Might go for a couple of hours.
  • Options
    I'm stalking skive in the new forest!
  • Options
    Wyetry wrote:
    ooer really??
  • Options
    people have bee setting fireworks off all week but during the day! it looks like explosions of glitter in the blue sky :D
  • Options
    er, I'll be doing nothing. bit of work maybe- depending on how distracted I get today...
  • Options
    ehh... I am not sure, probably go to a friends place playing tablefootball, since I have a tournament on the 27th and I want to make a good performance.

convalescending would be a good thing, since we probably be playing soccer in the local hall again on sunday -_-

no big plans yet, I feel lethargic after I got up.
  • Options
    Tis my last day in Notts as im going uni in the morning!!! :D:D woooo freshers week!
  • Options
    just at work today, then off down the girlfriends straight from work, going out raving tonight, tomorrow just chilling, then might be out for the night in burnley on sunday,will have to see.
  • Options
    its my birthday today :):)
    I'm leaving in abt 10 mins to go meet up with friends and we are going narrow boating for the weekend :) i think there will be drinks and a cake for me tonight too - yay
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote:
    Tis my last day in Notts as im going uni in the morning!!! :D:D woooo freshers week!
    which uni are u going to?
  • Options
    intrepide wrote:
    I'm leaving in abt 10 mins to go meet up with friends and we are going narrow boating for the weekend :) i think there will be drinks and a cake for me tonight too - yay
    happy birthday! :birthday:
  • Options
    intrepide wrote:

happy_birthday.gif
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    which uni are u going to?

Good old Aston :D
  • Options
    Was going out for lunch today, but it's just started to piddle down so that's off. Not doing anything tomorrow that i know of. Going to a bodybuilding competition tomorrow, as a friend is taking part and he wants some photos taken. Do i have to bring my own tissues ? :naughty:
  • Options
    I'm having a mega quiet weekend because it isn't payday until Monday and my head is still hurting. Boooo.

But next weekend I'm going to Leeds from Saturday til Tuesday... massive bender at Parlez Vous on Saturday night and the Babyshambles gig on Monday night. Can't waaaait!
  • Options
    Pub tomorrow for the Old Firm game, pub Sunday for Aberdeen v Hearts.

Was considering going to a housewarming tomorrow night, but I'm not going because I can't afford to bring a bottle and I'm not going to a party without bringing a bottle :no:
  • Options
    I'm having a mega quiet weekend because it isn't payday until Monday and my head is still hurting. Boooo.

But next weekend I'm going to Leeds from Saturday til Tuesday... massive bender at Parlez Vous on Saturday night and the Babyshambles gig on Monday night. Can't waaaait!
    parlez vous in leeds? never heard of it!
  • Options
    I have a date with the squat rack. :D
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    parlez vous in leeds? never heard of it!

Think it's more Bradford, to be fair. Never been before... I'll see if I can find anything on the net for you. :D

ETA - It's at The Mill in Bradford... http://www.dontstayin.com/uk/bradford/the-mill
  • Options
    It's mini-ninja's birthday next week so we're having a party for him on Sunday. We are hiring one of these...

excursion.jpg

to take him and a heap of his mates to a Laser Tag party.

Should be great fun!!
  • Options
    It's mini-ninja's birthday next week so we're having a party for him on Sunday.
    to take him and a heap of his mates to a Laser Tag party.

Should be great fun!!
    awwww how old is he?
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Wyetry wrote:

Where did you decide to stay in the end?

Tonight I'm getting pissed up the local. Tomorrow I have a party to go to and on Sunday I'm off to boxing match. :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I am going to crawl inside a bottle of Jack Daniels. I might not come out until Monday...