Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

If someone collapses

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    So you don't like agreeing with martin rather than you have better ideas? Well that's nice to know.
  • Options
    So you don't like agreeing with martin rather than you have better ideas? Well that's nice to know.

No, thats not it at all, and in this instance I have proven I can over come my natural reluctance to Martin for the common good. I just dont like doing it thats all, he's a commie.
  • Options
    Well done for doing so, I'd say have a sticker but the closest I can find is a cake!:birthday:
  • Options
    KimonoKimono Posts: 201 Trailblazer
    Great, all seems a bit clearer and in agreement now. I second that cake :birthday:
  • Options
    clearer? just so we're clear, there was nothing dangerous or misleading about the original post.
  • Options
    clearer? just so we're clear, there was nothing dangerous or misleading about the original post.

I'm not sure thats completely right Martin, I'm not sure the urgency of phoning 999 was stressed as much as it should have been.
  • Options
    Double post.
  • Options
    But it was never implied that one shouldn't phone 999, so was in no way harmful or misleading.

Be fair now, just because you didn't like it didn't make it unsafe.
  • Options
    its been cleaned up now anyway.
This discussion has been closed.