Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

bloddy police

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    But despite his "eye watering" speeds the judge at Ludlow Magistrates' Court gave Pc Milton an absolute discharge.

The judge said he had "suffered enough" with two-and-a-half years of court proceedings.

What he means, is the accused showed the judge his nipple, and gave him a funny handshake before they went into the courtroom
  • Options
    softworld wrote:
    my mum rang the station and turns out i managed to walk right into an operation and as i had no ID they thought i was an oppertunistic burgaler. Ah well.

How fucking rude of you, eh?
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    It's not wise to stare police officers down, but it's perfectly legal as far as I'm aware!

If it is a beat cop (male) and he is wearing his 'tit' hat correctly or a traffic cop wearing their peaked cap correctly, you cannot stare him down. So if you do succeed, file a complaint and he will be disciplined for incorrect wearing of uniform :D

Back on topic, the police are drawn from society and as such, like general society, have their assholes. Just be polite, note down badge numbers and ask to see warrant cards.

If you feel you've been treated unfairly. Do make a complaint. It may not seem like it, but they are taken seriously and if the same officer receives numerous complaints about his maner he will be dealt with.