Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What were you arrested for?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Go to google, type "your first name, was arrested for". You need to use the quote marks. Post the best :D

I got -

"Shaz, was arrested for possessing 19 rocks of crack cocaine at 1 am in the alley off the 900 block of Fruit . "Count them Rocks Beeyotch!!!"

Comments

• Options
    cat-fishing out of season..

right.
  • Options
    Heather was arrested for felony DUI of drugs after a collision with a bicycle

HEHEHE.
  • Options
    Stacey was arrested for assaulting Lena Akesson, when she found Akesson with Stacey's trainer (and live-in boyfriend) Luis Lagerman at an adult nightclub. Stacey "beat up" Akesson in clear sight of nightclub security and other witnesses. Stacey was later ordered to take anger management classes because of this incident.
  • Options
  • Options
    Stacey was arrested for assaulting Lena Akesson, when she found Akesson with Stacey's trainer (and live-in boyfriend) Luis Lagerman at an adult nightclub. Stacey "beat up" Akesson in clear sight of nightclub security and other witnesses. Stacey was later ordered to take anger management classes because of this incident.
    Stacey scares me :nervous:
  • Options
    Lynn was arrested for running on stage naked and having what appeared to be oral sex performed on [her] while Limp Bizkit played their set.
  • Options
    I think Stacey wins!
  • Options
    Nobody goes near my trainer!!!!!!! Mwhahahaha :D
  • Options
  • Options
    I think Miffy wins :lol:
  • Options
    Glittery wrote:
    I think Miffy wins :lol:

For sure! :D
  • Options
    "Abbie was arrested for selling three pounds of cocaine to undercover narcotics agents in Manhattan"

Hmmm, like mother like daughter it would seem :p
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    Scott was arrested for the first time at 9, the beginning of a criminal career that would lead him in and out of juvenile detention facilities and adult prisons. While in prison on the murder charge in 1985, he and other death-row inmates at Lucasville took two guards hostage during a riot!
  • Options
    "The police allege that Jim was arrested for an indecent performance yet it is clear that he was simply telling a truthful story to the audience"
  • Options
    "Tim was arrested for political protesting in El Salvador; his dad wouldn't bail him out & he had to spend the night in jail"
  • Options
    Bridget was arrested for theft and violation of probation, Bridget was arrested for driving under the influence of drugs with Brooke in the car, AND Fran and Bridget were arrested for shooting up heroin in her car.

Nice rap sheet there :thumb:
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Helen was arrested, for carrying material which could be utilised in an arson attack, while attempting to burn down the home of Lewis Harcourt in Nuneham Courtney in Oxfordshire
  • Options
    Your search - "Nadia, was arrested for" - did not match any documents.

:angel:
  • Options
    Kelly wrote:
    Your search - "Nadia, was arrested for" - did not match any documents.

"Kelly was arrested for shoplifting, theft, prostitution, obstructing police and failing to appear in court"

Your the site alias isnt so innocent ;)
  • Options
    "I was arrested for the attempted poisoning of Queen Mary, (some said it was black magic) and was charged with treason. ..."
  • Options
    Jim was arrested for loitering outside a gay bar several years ago.

The truth hurts :(
  • Options
    Also, it was soon after that fight where Oliver was arrested for standing outside a hotel, in the rain, HIGH, while staring up into the sky, while wearing only his underwear... Oliver was CLEARLY having serious life issues at that point in his life
  • Options
    I was arrested for posession of liquer, marajuana, meth and coke at taco bell.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I only had one ...

Although Steinberg had Laura arrested for trespassing during their estrangement, she says she remains "madly in love" with him.
  • Options
    "In 1978 Robert was arrested for the misdemeanor of "annoying" a minor"
  • Options
    "David was arrested for no discernible reason, having committed no crime and, in fact, without there having been a crime for him to have been arrested on suspicion of. "

• Options
    Sean was arrested for digging a hole to Hell, which released numerous evil demons into public.

Deep deep joy!
  • Options
    Sophie was arrested for distributing anti-Nazi pamphlets and was subsequently interrogated then executed in early 1943
  • Options
    Melanie was arrested for practicing medicine illegally but would not bow her head to the male dominated establishment
    too right feminatzi asprin muncher me
  • Options
    aww.. my search produced no results :(