Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Kinky crap on a one nighter

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Woke up this morning and god I hurt. I didn't do anything 'serious' last night but was getting flirty with a girl, and she was being too kinky, like slapping me and biting me. Anyway, was slightly drunk so went along with it :p. But dear god, in the morning now - how would you react if you brought someone back to yours and they started slapping you and asking you to call them goddess.

My head :crying: woke up this morning with a text from her calling me a bitch and if I 'behave' she'll play with me again. :nervous: It's just... not right! whatever happened to cuddles and kisses aye?

My point is anyway, since I'm not experienced, are people normally this extreme the first time or is it just me being unlucky lol? I'm not used to BDSM or whatever and I don't think I like it very much!

Comments

• Options
    are people normally this extreme the first time or is it just me being unlucky lol? I'm not used to BDSM or whatever and I don't think I like it very much!

You consider it unlucky, other people might like it. I don't think everyone is like that though.
  • Options
    id kindly tell her that shes good fun, but youre not really into that kind of kinky thing, and then leave it.
  • Options
    and BDSM doesnt revolve round having a dominatrix for a girlfriend. Plenty of people are kinky but dont want that.
  • Options
    I'd count my lucky stars, she sounds like she knows how to have a good time :p

If you don't like it and want to see her again then just tell her that's just not your bag and you'd enjoy being with her more if she toned it down a bit. Is she a mate or a randomer?
  • Options
    I think you should tell her in a dannyjohnjules/thecat voice - "NO - you MY bitch"
  • Options
    lol sorry I shouldn't laugh but that is pretty funny! I wouldn't try a bit of "what's ma name bitch" unless the night was headed towards it...then again I only sleep with people I've known for years so I would have an inkling whether they'd go for that kind of thing.

Poor thing :thumb: At least she didn't lie there like a sponge.
  • Options
    Christ you think that's bad? I quite like a bit of biting but I've heard some pretty wierd shit. At a certain point I can't keep from laughing and the whole thing has to stop before my sides split.

One of the dangers of one night stands...you can never tell what the fuck they might be into. Always watch out for the quiet ones!!!!
  • Options
    I think it sounds like a good old night that, but thats just me!
  • Options
    sounds like a night you won't forget :p

jus do what you feel comfortable with, and if you dont feel comfortable, give her a real indication you dont want to do it :)

otherwise she sounds like a lot of fun :D just where you meet her by the way :p
  • Options
    just dont agree if she asks "can we try different things" she could blindfold you and put on her 12 inch strap on called leroy!!
    just have fun mate.
  • Options
    well, we were mates but this is unprecedented. Got drunk at a party and we were flirting with each other and the rest is history.

I suppose I'm just used to keeping it tame in the bedroom. Wouldn't mind seeing her again except I am a bit scared heh. She bit me really hard. I'm used to taking control so it's really weird whenever I do something for her to slap me and say 'did I say you could do that bitch?'. Then order me to do thingss. Do some people actually enjoy being bossed around??
  • Options
    yea I think it's quite nice when someone does someting in the bedroom that I've never tried before...if I'm not feeling it I just sort of pull a face, and take over so they know they're not pushing any buttons. I've never had a partner that was into any S&M but I'd like to try it.

Biting too hard is not sexy tbh :no:
  • Options
    well, we were mates but this is unprecedented. Got drunk at a party and we were flirting with each other and the rest is history.

I suppose I'm just used to keeping it tame in the bedroom. Wouldn't mind seeing her again except I am a bit scared heh. She bit me really hard. I'm used to taking control so it's really weird whenever I do something for her to slap me and say 'did I say you could do that bitch?'. Then order me to do thingss. Do some people actually enjoy being bossed around??

Aww she obviously fancys herself as a bit of a dominatrix. Just point out to her that your not really into that sorta thing. If shes a nutter she'll just carry on, if shes half normal she'll stop/tone it down.
  • Options

well if you prefer being the dominant one, its hardly surprising youre not keen on having a dominant woman.
  • Options
    I say when it comes to sex, the kinkier the better.
  • Options
    well yeah but you have to be sensitive to each others needs. If you have someone thats naturally dominant, then match them with another dominant and neither of them are gonna have much fun and vice versa.
  • Options
    if it doesn't turn you on and it hurts tell her to stop it.
  • Options
    :lol:

If that happened to me I'd probably piss myself laughing in front of her. Would depend on my mood though at the same time.
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote:
    :lol:

If that happened to me I'd probably piss myself laughing in front of her. Would depend on my mood though at the same time.
    my thoughts exactly! if a guy did that me i'd be like wtf!!
  • Options
    Spank My Ass And Call Me Frank!
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote:
    Spank My Ass And Call Me Frank!
    shut up bitch! now bend over and call me goddess!
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    shut up bitch! now bend over and call me goddess!

Ooh I'm getting horny. :naughty:;)
  • Options
    I was laughing but then she would slap me and ask me what I thought was funny :lol:

Put it down to experience aye? :p
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I've gone back with a girl after a night out and before we've even got into bed she brought out the Jelly from her bedside table and demanded I only do her up the wrong'un. :lol:

That was strange.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    SAY MA NAME BITCH

haha sorry. Think of it as an experience :p
  • Options
    That kind of thing is not my choice, the whole biting and domination bit, a normally shy girl talking dirty on the other hand sends me stiff as anything!!

Im turned on by a girl who is prepared to let all her inhibitions go and go for what turns her on, for that im happy to play along with whatever she wants. Her getting off is what makes me horny and reach a higher level of arousal rather than just going through the motions to stimulate myself with her seemingly uninterested. I would much rather that than she let me lead and pretend she was enjoying it or was just plain boring and never initiated anything.

If you go back for more or not its all experience, we should all try out everything as long as its safe. I've had some encounters which seemed crap at the time but now a few years down the line even the bad or plain weird ones are all life experiences which I wouldnt have wanted to miss out on.

Sounds like you had one of those cool moments you will recal for the rest of your days.
  • Options
    five Dolla' Me Love You Loooooooooong Time
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    I've gone back with a girl after a night out and before we've even got into bed she brought out the Jelly from her bedside table and demanded I only do her up the wrong'un. :lol:

That was strange.

i'll bet you didn't object!!
  • Options
    Maybe I should take control next time, tie her up or something :chin: revenge eh? :lol: I'm loving being single!!!
  • Options
    If you can't do something a bit different with a casual then when can you do something a bit different?

At least she didn't get her school uniform out and demand a good spanking, eh?