Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Shaven Haven

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    when i shave i always get a rash its horrible no matter how i do it
    and the hair grows back really quickly - like slight stubble within next 2 days
  • Options
    I went through a phase of shaving it all off but stopped because when it started to grow back it was really unccomfertable and itchy!I would love to shave it off again but i cant go through the pain of it growing back and itching espically when im at places like work and wanna itch it!
    Any hints or tips so i can shave it again without all the hassel of it growing back uncomfortably?
    Also what do you do when you get stubble?! That looks horrible! :yuck:
    ~XXX~
  • Options
    Waxing doesn't cause the itching, which is caused by hair follicles coming up through irritated skin.
  • Options
    ±Lover± wrote:
    Also what do you do when you get stubble?! That looks horrible! :yuck:
    ~XXX~

you can hardly avoid stubble, can you. it's only the hair growing back. you'll just have to hack it off again.
  • Options
    I like it all ways as it grows quick you can have a vary your styles. Long as its not too overgrown and the undercarriage is clear im happy down there whatever suits you.

As a bloke I just use a beard trimmer to keep things under control which keeps it neet without any stubble rash or being bald down there which i recon girls wouldnt be especially keen on.
  • Options
    Me an steve use cream as its less painful then enjoy a long soak then baby oil. Keeps us fresh and makes our bits taste better and look bigger.
    Bill.
  • Options
    this thread is nearly a year old. :)
  • Options
    Who the arsing fuck is steve?

And why drag this up after a year?
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    billabonk wrote:
    Me an steve use cream as its less painful then enjoy a long soak then baby oil. Keeps us fresh and makes our bits taste better and look bigger.
    Bill.

Good for you and Steve :thumb:
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Who the arsing fuck is steve?
    What, you've never heard of Bill and Steve? You must know Bill and Steve! Bill and Steve who use cream to remove their pubic hair to make their bits taste better and look bigger, and then have a bath with baby oil afterwards? Surely everyone's heard of Bill and Steve. I'm embarrassed for you.
  • Options
    Bill, you know... Bill Abonk :p

ugh, lame joke. Im tired.
  • Options
    I use napalm to keep my pubic hair under control.

I love the smell of singed pubes in the morning. Smells like....victory.
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    What, you've never heard of Bill and Steve? You must know Bill and Steve! Bill and Steve who use cream to remove their pubic hair to make their bits taste better and look bigger, and then have a bath with baby oil afterwards? Surely everyone's heard of Bill and Steve. I'm embarrassed for you.

:lol::lol::lol: I love you!

I can get behind the use of baby oil in that region for softness and moisturising purposes... don't think it makes anything taste better though, unless you like going down on an oil slick. Greasetastic.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    briggi wrote:
    I can get behind the use of baby oil in that region for softness and moisturising purposes... don't think it makes anything taste better though, unless you like going down on an oil slick. Greasetastic.
    mmmmmmmm sexy!
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    mmmmmmmm sexy!

You knows it! :D
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Dudes thread dead - (I've always wanted to say that) but you did make me :lol:
This discussion has been closed.