Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Shaven Haven

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do guys prefer a totally shaven pussy?
wat do u shave urs with? wax or just sahve?
If you dont, do you trim it? how short
do you put it in any sort fo shape
do you shave right under the bottom?

Comments

• Options
    my girl looks really good shaven. I trim mine somewhat close, but not that close and I kind of make a v shape to go along with my lower-abs.
  • Options
    If I wanted to shag a hairless girl I'd go and pull in a primary school.

I don't get the obsession with shaving off every bit of hair, I don't understand why having a bit of hair is seen as so disgusting. It's nice to have shaved labia and trimmed pubes as oral sex is more pleasant, but beyond that what's the big deal?

Men who shave or wax are very fruity, IMHO.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    I don't get the obsession with shaving off every bit of hair

some women just prefere it that way for various reasons. just like some people prefere to keep their hair short/shaven

to original poster; different men like different hair (or hairless) situations. Personally, i tackle the lot with an electric shaver. But different people prefere different methods..
  • Options
    I asked my man if he'd like me to shave it all off, the answer was no. He says girls who shave off their pubic hair look like pre pubescents, which would make him feel like a paedohpile (despite the fact that i am 24 and older than him). So i guess pubic hair is a symbol of womanhood. Though having said that i keep it very trim and neat.
  • Options
    Personally I find it more disturbing if you feel uncomfortable being sexual with a girl that likes to shave/wax her pubes cause it will remind you of a minor.

I would love to wax mine off completely professionally but I just too scared at the moment. hehe
    So mean time, I just shave round, were there is just a small line of hair down and what's left I keep it trimmed.

It's all for me, cause I think it looks better and more hygenic.
  • Options
    I prefer my gf to be shaved/trimmed around the labia, because it means I get less hair in my mouth... :)
  • Options
    ive said it time and time again, waxed all off because it feels soo much cleaner :yes:
  • Options
    i get rid of it all. have done for a bit now so feels weird when i have any hair! oh and i use hair removal cream. a lot of faff but no way i'm going near with a razor!
  • Options
    I jus shave it all off with a razor, quick easy and pain free!
    looks good and feels damn good :D
  • Options
    lexijb wrote:
    I jus shave it all off with a razor, quick easy and pain free!
    looks good and feels damn good :D

Don't you get stubble? Or razor rash?
  • Options
    I love the feel, and look of shaven. Doesn't have to be all shaved off, just the main part around the vulva and labia. Looks better, and is better for oral :p As for the remaining pubes, trim them nice and short, so they don't tickle & irritate during oral.
    To me, the completely shaven look doesn't look
  • Options
    i prefer my girl having the total wax, waxing makes it way smoother than shaving, and lasts a lot longer too. i know how old my gf is and i so im not scared that she will become prepubescent or anything, it looks and feels better and i imagine it would be more hygenic too...
  • Options
    I just prefer it like that, i think a little strip looks nice and neat and tidy.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:

I don't get the obsession with shaving off every bit of hair, I don't understand why having a bit of hair is seen as so disgusting. It's nice to have shaved labia and trimmed pubes as oral sex is more pleasant, but beyond that what's the big deal?

Looks better and feels better.

Nothing wrong with a bloke shaving/waxing, I cannot stand body hair on my self tbh.
  • Options
    Looks better and feels better.

Nothing wrong with a bloke shaving/waxing, I cannot stand body hair on my self tbh.

Agreed - I tend to trim my chest + arm pits with hair clippers... Also pubes.

If I don't like a full bush on a girl, it's only right I go by my own rules...
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:

:D Wot a decent guy...... I shave mine because of the way most guys have been. Taken the piss so to speak....... I do feel cleaner, but I hate it cos i always cut myself :(
  • Options
    I don't like the poon totally shaved but any pubic hair bigger than a Dorito is morally wrong!
  • Options
    racing strip or just a trim is grand-
    Once not to bushy and looks neat its fine and fuck/lickable by me
  • Options
    I shave the sides into a sort of "strip"(so no "strays"when I got a bikini on!)and underneath,just feels cleaner and nicer this way! :yes:
  • Options
    I shave it off and leave a lil strip ;)
  • Options
    What about the hair towards the back?
  • Options
    shave most of it, just leave a bit at the front. I just prefer it like that.
    Dont really think the 70s bush is an attractive look, but I guess its just whatevers in fashion at the time.
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Pubes = Evil

;[[[
  • Options
    I've thought about shaving some off because my boyfriend has hinted that it would make oral more enjoyable for him. But do you ladies not get shaving rash or hideously itchy stubble? That's what's stopping me doing it at the moment. Also, has anybody found a hair removal cream suitable for really sensitive skin? I'm a bit nervous about trying that as when my skin reacts to something, it reacts badly!
  • Options
    my g/f shaves it all all off, she says its cleaner when she's on. i'm not a fan of the pubic afro TBH, but as long as its neat and tidy, i'm not that bothered
  • Options
    Amira wrote:
    ive said it time and time again, waxed all off because it feels soo much cleaner :yes:
    That isnt what your pics said, luv.
  • Options
    I model mine on David Beckham.
  • Options
    What about the hair towards the back?

i went to have a brazilian and she said did i want her to do the underneathy bits and i said yes. so i had to get on all fours! i said i didn't like having any hair there 'cause i felt like a man and she reassured me that everyone gets it and that some people get it all going down their legs too.
  • Options
    I Shave all mine.. It feels so much better during sex, and my boyfriend much prefers going down on a shaven one than a massively hairy one.

Its also much cleaner for the "time of the month"
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    I model mine on David Beckham.
    Thick? ;p
This discussion has been closed.