Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Do you have an ETHNIC or RACIAL preferance when it comes to attraction

Comments

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    squeal16 wrote:
    I usually find white people attractive or black people, but those with the ligter coloured skin rather than the dark.

I don't find asians attractive or pakistanis.

Don't forget that Pakistan is a contry within Asia.

I personally find it incredibly bizarre how people can decide that people in a whole continent are unattractive.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    **Helen** wrote:
    I personally find it incredibly bizarre how people can decide that people in a whole continent are unattractive.

I find that odd as well. There's no point me saying (for example) that I find American men unattractive because one day I may end up going out with someone who is American.
  • Options
    **Helen** wrote:

Not really, people within whole continents have different bone structures, facial features that differ from other continents, some people just may not find that attractive at all.
  • Options
    I like pale guys with dark features, that's just my taste. For some reason I don't like tanned skin on my partner, my family all look celtic and I like the look of us. lol. But at the same time I can appreciate good looking people of other minorites. To say that nobody in the entire country would do it for you is a bit silly :flirt:
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    i personally dont find black women attractive at all. I just really dont. its not a racist thing either, they just dont do it for me. the usual response to this is something like "not even beyonceee???" and the answer is "no, she's dog rough" and i stick by that.
    Yeah, if you're not into black girls, then Beyonce isn't the one to change your mind. I find Christina Milian works a lot better. So what about Christina Milian?
  • Options
    I like my men big and black.
  • Options
    wow that guy is rather yum.

I usually go for whites but in the past I've sometimes found myself attracted to non-whites.

I think the same but not because of any real preferance but because I'm surrounded by white people...
  • Options
    Personally, I have no such preference. I don't particularly care what skin colour or race a person is. If the right things are there, I'll fancy the arses off them. As for this cutie...
    serbialz6.jpg
    *wolf-whistles*
  • Options
    i like people who are like me
  • Options
    I tend to fancy white men. I've seen some truly beautiful asian guys, but the cultural differences are too big. So, it's white men for me, English or American.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    foreign wrote:
    i like people who are like me
    Are you a lesbian then? :p
  • Options
    didyounoticethatiputatitle?

no...
  • Options
    I have a soft spot for chinese women.
    However, my last girlfriend was Italian, and one before that Turkish. I've dated white girls, black girls, asian girls.... Fair to say, i don't have an ethnic or racial preference, it's about attraction...
  • Options
    migpilot wrote:
    I have a soft spot for chinese women.
    However, my last girlfriend was Italian, and one before that Turkish. I've dated white girls, black girls, asian girls.... Fair to say, i don't have an ethnic or racial preference, it's about attraction...

Thats kinda what i was going to say...well apart from the women bit.

It is about attraction and I can be attracted to people for loads of different reasons, I wouldnt say I have a 'type' exactly and it would be silly to discount a group of people based solely on their appearance.
  • Options
    im only attracted to white guys with dark hair.. although what race is jesse metcalfe?
  • Options
    here are some Asian men....well HAPA half asian half white.Alot of women find them attractive.

most mixed people are good looking because if the blood is to pure it causes a bad mix in genes...some people marry there own kind and then they look well plain some even have slack jaws ya know? but too each there own.

10132_KeanuReeves11.jpg
    keanu_Reeves.jpg
    keanu_reeves.jpg
    Keanu_Reeves_121.jpg

Bruce Lees son Brandon lee
    crow13.jpg
    brandon_lee2.jpg
    BRUCE%20BRANDON%20LEE%2047.jpg
    brandon1.jpg
  • Options
    B0001WZWDW.01-A2X3FMBNSRPS6U.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
    sports_damon3.jpg

michaelcopon_wbtca05.jpg
    michaelhotascanbe5xk.jpg
  • Options

:lol:

Mind if we put those pictures in links, its not right to force other people to look, give the option :yeees:

Plus some of us may be at work and don't need to be bombarded with half naked effeminent men. People might start to talk. Have some curtiousy.
  • Options
    I personally like all kinds...i like light skin, tan, olive skin but i really dont find myself attractive to black women....well one time i had a black girl sleep over at my house she was a friend of mine welll when i came to wash the blankets the pillow cases were greasy from her hair i think?
  • Options
    Snerd wrote:
    I personally like all kinds...i like light skin, tan, olive skin but i really dont find myself attractive to black women....well one time i had a black girl sleep over at my house she was a friend of mine welll when i came to wash the blankets the pillow cases were greasy from her hair i think?
    Er... probably just cos that woman may not have been looking after her hair recently?
  • Options
    Snerd wrote:
    here are some Asian men....well HAPA half asian half white.Alot of women find them attractive.

most mixed people are good looking because if the blood is to pure it causes a bad mix in genes...some people marry there own kind and then they look well plain some even have slack jaws ya know? but too each there own.

10132_KeanuReeves11.jpg
    keanu_Reeves.jpg
    keanu_reeves.jpg
    Keanu_Reeves_121.jpg

Bruce Lees son Brandon lee
    crow13.jpg
    brandon_lee2.jpg
    BRUCE%20BRANDON%20LEE%2047.jpg
    brandon1.jpg
    Oh aye. I take back what I said about Asian men.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    im only attracted to white guys with dark hair.. although what race is jesse metcalfe?

In general I am as well. However, the person I currently facny has light coloured hair. (it's not exactly blonde and not exactly brown)
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Er... probably just cos that woman may not have been looking after her hair recently?
    I dont know but she had straight hair she used relaxer i think...

Id rather have a black women who lets her wavy and curly instead of straight cause they put alot of chemicals in there hair which is hard to wash...plus she told me she cannt wash her hair everyday or the hair will dry out in black people.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    so you are basically you have written off a whole race because you saw one black girl with greasy hair? how bizarre
  • Options
    Snerd wrote:
    I dont know but she had straight hair she used relaxer i think...

Id rather have a black women who lets her wavy and curly instead of straight cause they put alot of chemicals in there hair which is hard to wash...plus she told me she cannt wash her hair everyday or the hair will dry out in black people.

What are you going on about?
  • Options
    Snerd wrote:
    Washing your hair every single day is bad for you no matter what race you are.
  • Options
    welll i take at least 1 or 2 showers a day...i workout everday and have my mma classes i attend so i get real sweaty what am i supposed to do not shower after i sweat? ill get tons of zits on my back and feel dirty.
  • Options
    From what ethnic group you like to how many times you bathe because you take mma... nice change of topic.

And either way, if you read, he was talking about washing hair, not bathing in general :rolleyes:
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    From what ethnic group you like to how many times you bathe because you take mma... nice change of topic.

And either way, if you read, he was talking about washing hair, not bathing in general :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i wash my hair everytime i shower my head gets sweaty when i workout if thats your point.

im very random i speak whats on my mind if you think its odd oh well.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:

'latino/hispanic'