Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Do you have an ETHNIC or RACIAL preferance when it comes to attraction

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
do you date a certain race or ethnic type?

do you stick to your own kind etc...what ethnicities do you not date or find attractive and so forth

feel free to answer thanks.

Comments

• Options
    This has been done recently. Personally, I only ever find myself attracted to whites or asians. Only ever went out with whites though and don't ever see myself dating someone of a different race.
  • Options
    Yup i have a preference. i love hispanics. and not like puerto ricans...more like Mexicans. And i dont like dating muts..must be 100% Mexican. Just something about them at im attracted to.:yum:
    Oh and i dont date any other races..idk why. A lot more attraceted to Mexicans then anyone else. I cant see myself with other races/ethnicitys...i also dk why..but thats how i am
  • Options
    You do realise that "100% Mexicans" are in themselves "muts" as you put it unless you like the amerindian types?
  • Options
    Nah, I don't tend to bother with this sort of thing. Show me a picture and ask me whether I'm attracted to her, and I'll just say yes or no. Maybe you'll find a pattern, maybe not, but I wouldn't think so. Oh and just for the record, it was close, but I think Serbia and Montenegro had the best looking fan at the World Cup, so I guess I'm into Serbian girls.
  • Options
    esa_es1 wrote:
    Yup i have a preference. i love hispanics. and not like puerto ricans...more like Mexicans. And i dont like dating muts..must be 100% Mexican. Just something about them at im attracted to.:yum:
    Oh and i dont date any other races..idk why. A lot more attraceted to Mexicans then anyone else. I cant see myself with other races/ethnicitys...i also dk why..but thats how i am

you do know mexicans are mixed right?

if your talking pure bloodedmexican then your talking about the indians in mexico....

I believe your attracted to the mestizo mexican or chicano

Fulll blooded mexican(the one you said your only attracted to)
    tarahumara-mexican-indian.JPG

mixed mexican
    jay_hernandez.jpg
  • Options
    Nah, I don't tend to bother with this sort of thing. Show me a picture and ask me whether I'm attracted to her, and I'll just say yes or no. Maybe you'll find a pattern, maybe not, but I wouldn't think so. Oh and just for the record, it was close, but I think Serbia and Montenegro had the best looking fan at the World Cup, so I guess I'm into Serbian girls.

im with the serbian views, rather tasty, even if their national sides football wasnt too good

never mind that serbia and montenegro dont exist anymore :mad:
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    You do realise that "100% Mexicans" are in themselves "muts" as you put it unless you like the amerindian types?

True
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    im with the serbian views, rather tasty, even if their national sides football wasnt too good
    Oh well, since there's another Serbia fan on here, I'm going to have to post a pic of my "Hottest Girl of the 2006 World Cup"tm. :rolleyes:

serbialz6.jpg
  • Options
    she appears to have some white stuff on her face :chin:
  • Options
    Oh well, since there's another Serbia fan on here, I'm going to have to post a pic of my "Hottest Girl of the 2006 World Cup"tm. :rolleyes:

serbialz6.jpg

wow she is cute! but her body could have a bit more meat i like the voluptous gals.:naughty:
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    she appears to have some white stuff on her face :chin:
    I know, women's makeup eh? You never know what's gonna be 'in' next.
  • Options
    I know, women's makeup eh? You never know what's gonna be 'in' next.

well i know what id put in her
  • Options
    Snerd wrote:
    wow she is cute! but her body could have a bit more meat i like the voluptous gals.:naughty:
    Nah she's fine. I like slim girls as long as they're naturally slim, rather than because they've starved themselves that way. Small girls = :heart:
  • Options
    Nah she's fine. I like slim girls as long as they're naturally slim, rather than because they've starved themselves that way. Small girls = :heart:

ya but if the girl is slim she must have a nice plump butt...because i been with girls with no butt and its the worse! painful.
  • Options
    Meh, I don't care too much. As long as a girl has a pretty face and is a good dresser, then she's always going to look gorgeous anyway.
  • Options
    Meh, I don't care too much. As long as a girl has a pretty face and is a good dresser, then she's always going to look gorgeous anyway.
    ahhh so your into the fashionable women...me too but sometimes they tend to be the higher maintanence types those can be the worst.

i like a girl with a nice fashion and cute face and body with personality but isnt afraid to get dirty like doing yard work and gardening ya know?
  • Options
    Snerd wrote:
    but isnt afraid to get dirty like doing yard work and gardening ya know?

like Charlie Dimmock? :razz:
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    like Charlie Dimmock? :razz:

lol there is another gal who comes to mind dimmock is too butch for me lol especially her beer belly.

she comes on satelite tv on an american channel called do it yourself

amy matthews she is hot nice thick butt too.

host.jpg
  • Options
    I also have a thing for women who are hot and can cook.

like nigella lawson

Nigella.jpg
    B8.jpg
  • Options
    i personally dont find black women attractive at all. I just really dont. its not a racist thing either, they just dont do it for me. the usual response to this is something like "not even beyonceee???" and the answer is "no, she's dog rough" and i stick by that.
  • Options
    I don't think I've found anyone Asian to be attractive.
  • Options
    I usually find white people attractive or black people, but those with the ligter coloured skin rather than the dark.

I don't find asians attractive or pakistanis.
  • Options
    Snerd wrote:
    mixed mexican
    jay_hernandez.jpg
    :love: Wow. I'd date a mixed mexican.

Back to the original topic...I don't really have a preference although I don't think I'd ever date a chinese guy but thats not because I'm racist, its just that I don't like their eyes and hair! Same with asians too, I think. I'm not racist whatsoever though.
  • Options
    :love: Wow. I'd date a mixed mexican.

Back to the original topic...I don't really have a preference although I don't think I'd ever date a chinese guy but thats not because I'm racist, its just that I don't like their eyes and hair! Same with asians too, I think. I'm not racist whatsoever though.

Yeah he is pretty hot, i wouldn't say no.

I agree with you on the chinese one, and also japanese, they are similar, oh and not forgetting the indians, all of these don't appeal to me.
  • Options
    i :heart: indian men
    not all of them obviously - but if theres someone walking down the street im usually drawn to them over any other ethnicity

i also think asian men are rather nice :yes:
    ie. someone like this - Takeshi Kaneshiro (on the left!!)

240ziyi_1417.jpg
  • Options
    I'm a white boy fan. I have liked a few samoans, as my primary school was 90% islander.

I can see how Asians and African Americans and Indians CAN be attractive, but not for me.
  • Options
    personally i don't find indian/asian men attractive
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote:
    I don't think I've found anyone Asian to be attractive.

Me neither.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    im with sofie and lea, i have never found any asian males attractive, but some of the prettiest girls i have seen have been asian...bit of an unfair balance in my eyes there!
  • Options
    soraliah wrote:

i also think asian men are rather nice :yes:
    ie. someone like this - Takeshi Kaneshiro (on the left!!)

wow that guy is rather yum.

I usually go for whites but in the past I've sometimes found myself attracted to non-whites.