Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Monopolising Parking Spaces

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I tried this very tactic outside my house once with orange road cones - the childish arseholes just moved them.

Try the proper yellow ones. My dad tried the roadwork ones first, and no one seemed to have any respect (I think one of them actually got nicked - bloody students).

Then again, our irritating parkers might just be more polite than yours.

If you want to play dirty, try twisted nails instead. Only then it might backfire and puncture your own tyres. It's a dangerous game.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    kaffrin wrote:
    Try the proper yellow ones. My dad tried the roadwork ones first, and no one seemed to have any respect (I think one of them actually got nicked - bloody students).

Then again, our irritating parkers might just be more polite than yours.

If you want to play dirty, try twisted nails instead. Only then it might backfire and puncture your own tyres. It's a dangerous game.
    Or try flattening a couple of their tires or whatever. If they knock on to ask you for help/to use the phone, you can then just say "Oh, so you're the stupid cunt who parked at the end of my drive then?" And cackle.

Backfire: This is criminal damage. Also, if they just decide to get a taxi home and leave the car there for a few days before getting it sorted.