Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Dreams of MrG...

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It is possible to control your own dreams so if you want to have sex dreams about anyone, you can.

I think it is called lucid dreaming or something, they recomment that when you first start to be able to gain control you should just change minor things otherwise once you know you are dreaming you could wake yourself up.

I often know that I am dreaming in my dreams.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    oh god i dont, and then i get upset when i wake up and it wasn't real :(
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    :lol: You DP'd. Hehehehe.

Haha. Don't know how I managed that!
  • Options

I've had that before.
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    Haha. Don't know how I managed that!
    Maybe Teh_Gerbil dreamt it. :p
  • Options
    Me too.

Its crap when that happens.
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    oh god i dont, and then i get upset when i wake up and it wasn't real :(

When I was little I dreamt I grew a beard, i was gutted when I woke up and realised I didnt have one. :crying:
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    When I was little I dreamt I grew a beard, i was gutted when I woke up and realised I didnt have one. :crying:
    :lol: you wont be saying that when your 85 with some lovely tufts growing out of chin...you will be devestated to realise its not a dream :p
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Maybe Teh_Gerbil dreamt it. :p

Nah. I dream far better stuff than that.

I think I should stop playing Oblivion, I dreamt I was in Cyrodiil in my afternoon nap ;o Was cool though.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    I think I should stop playing Oblivion, I dreamt I was in Cyrodiil in my afternoon nap ;o Was cool though.

Did someone send you to find a magic necklace that they washed down the drain yet some how ends up on the other side of the land, in a cave full of trolls?

Seems to be the only damn mission in that game. I'm more of a spelunker than an adventurer. Half my damn life trailing around identical caves.......
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    Did someone send you to find a magic necklace that they washed down the drain yet some how ends up in a cave on the other side of the land, in a cave full of trolls?

Seems to be the only damn mission in that game. I'm more of a spelunker than an adventurer. Half my damn life trailing around identical caves.......

:lol: Your lucky when it's trolls. It could be that some twat left something in a fort. Which just so HAPPENS to full of faded wraiths. And you don't carry your silver weapons anymore because glass ones are better. As such, you just end up getting pissed off and loading the last game.

Could be worse. Could be one of the "Rescuse person X, who will manage to stand right infront of you whislt you are attacking an enemy".
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    :lol: Your lucky when it's trolls. It could be that some twat left something in a fort. Which just so HAPPENS to full of faded wraiths. And you don't carry your silver weapons anymore because glass ones are better. As such, you just end up getting pissed off and loading the last game.

Could be worse. Could be one of the "Rescuse person X, who will manage to stand right infront of you whislt you are attacking an enemy".

*potential spoilers*

YEAH! And you have to fight through a phalanx of the undead just to get to them. The fucker managed to get THREE levels deep into the cave, yet avoided ALL the monsters. Rescue yourself, you fucker. Wasting my damn time.

And don't get me started on that tit the Gray Fox. The most wanted man in all the land, yet I steal a crummy apple and he squeals like a bitch for the guards. And who gets arrested? ME, that's who! Bastard just sat there looking smug.
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    *potential spoilers*

YEAH! And you have to fight through a phalanx of the undead just to get to them. The fucker managed to get THREE levels deep into the cave, yet avoided ALL the monsters. Rescue yourself, you fucker. Wasting my damn time.

And don't get me started on that tit the Gray Fox. The most wanted man in all the land, yet I steal a crummy apple and he squeals like a bitch for the guards. And who gets arrested? ME, that's who! Bastard just sat there looking smug.

I haven't bothered much with the theives guild stuff yet. To busy. Too many side quests. What DOES piss me off is... I have done a couple of the missions of the main quest. and that means, tossing oblivon gates are EVERYWHERE. I can't leave a town without finding at least three. GAH.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I've had dreams about people off thesite, only ones I've met and reasonably soon after I've met them.
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    I've had dreams about people off thesite, only ones I've met and reasonably soon after I've met them.
    That's only natural. Our every-day life is always in our dreams.
  • Options
    i got freaked out the other day, had a massive long dream, and i can remember minute detail about the entire length of it, pretty much a 100% recollection of my prior night at work, but with random thesite members at my bar being served

5 hours of sleep and memories of 5 hours of work, weird shit
  • Options
    I dreamt about people from thesite last night, we were having pizza at a restaurant for my birthday and I had a toffee doughnut for pudding, just like the one that Glittery VODKA was telling me about yesterday!
  • Options
    I dreamt about JamesZero last night I was helping him register his name and looking at his birth certificate, then I ate a big cake.
  • Options
    I dreamt about JamesZero last night I was helping him register his name and looking at his birth certificate, then I ate a big cake.

:lol:
    Thats what I get for having an obscure middle name!
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    Thats what I get for having an obscure middle name!

I know, I had a bit of a giggle when I woke up.

Dunno where the cake came from. Might look it up in my dream dictionary later on
  • Options
    I just checked in my dream dictionary and I quote

"Cake: This signifies sensual enjoyment"

Be afraid James, be very afraid! Mwahh Haaa Haaaa :naughty:
  • Options
    haha, does it now!

:naughty: :flirt:
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    haha, does it now!

:naughty: :flirt:

Yes it does, obviously I was excited at the prospect of going to the register office and looking at your birth certificate.... ;)
  • Options
    Yes it does, obviously I was excited at the prospect of going to the register office and looking at your birth certificate.... ;)

Funny you should say that!! It's what I do with most girls on the first date! :lol:
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    Funny you should say that!! It's what I do with most girls on the first date! :lol:

Just to prove that you really do have a strange middle name? :razz:
  • Options
    Yeah... of course!

Romantic arnt I! :hyper:
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    Yeah... of course!

Romantic arnt I! :hyper:

Yep, its all about lulling them into a false sense of security...you show them your birth certificate they think your a decent fella with nice innocent values...then bam you whip your penis right out!
  • Options

Yeah, and thats before I even leave the register office!!

Hmmm... I wonder why i'm single at the moment, it just dosent make sence!! :chin: :razz:
  • Options
    What is this weird middle name?
  • Options
    Well lets just say my username on here is a combination of my First and Middle name! :thumb: