Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Dreams of MrG...

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I found something about Olives in my old dream book

"you will have a happy conjugal life, attended with great prosperity"
  • Options
    That's the funniest thing I've read all day!
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    Your just showing off because yours is pink and mine is green! :grump:

:yes:
    Why not its unusual! Always a good thing. :thumb:

I suppose I should just be thankful that my mum got her way with naming me Simon. My dad wanted to call me Winston :lol:
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    noog wrote:
    :yes:

I suppose I should just be thankful that my mum got her way with naming me Simon. My dad wanted to call me Winston :lol:
    Winston Webley :lol:
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    Winston Webley :lol:

Innit :yuck:
  • Options
    I need to leave thesite. I dremt about it last night. Not about anybody impitacular, but about the site. I was just sitting there, on the computer. On the site. There were tons of new catagories. One of science and history... thats the only one I can remember off hand, but there were probably over a dozen new ones. It took forever to scroll thru.

I'm so sad :(
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    noog wrote:
    I dont :-(
    I like the way it sounds!

Briggi:
    Myy dream dictionary (though I think these things are crap) has this for "Scorpion":
    "If you dream that you were stung by a scorpion, and you're a woman, it means you have no eroticism in you. If you're a man and dream you were stung by a scorpion, it means you have sentimental problems. If you dream you kill a scorpion it means you're partly coming over the problems you used to have."

None of this seems to fit your case, but I thought I'd mention it.
  • Options
    Briggi:
    Myy dream dictionary (though I think these things are crap) has this for "Scorpion":
    "If you dream that you were stung by a scorpion, and you're a woman, it means you have no eroticism in you. If you're a man and dream you were stung by a scorpion, it means you have sentimental problems. If you dream you kill a scorpion it means you're partly coming over the problems you used to have."

None of this seems to fit your case, but I thought I'd mention it.

Hmm, interesting. I'm not sure how I can relate it back to my dream either, but cheers for looking :)
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Hmm, interesting. I'm not sure how I can relate it back to my dream either, but cheers for looking :)

omg briggi with an av :nervous: