Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The Hazard Perception Test is...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I am trying to organise a petition to get them to stop this test. Sign it at http://www.petitiononline.com/Hazardpe/petition.html

Why? Because you're shit, and can't pass it? If you can't pass it, you don't belong on the road. Learn how to anticipate hazards, and how to drive, and then you'll be granted a licence that allows you the privilege of using our road system.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I'm making a petition to stop the police from chasing robbers. :p
  • Options
    I wonder if he ever passed it :chin:

Anyway re the petition i would sign it but i passed my HP test first time :D
  • Options
    God, this brings back memories. I did pass (eventually), and got a really high score 68/75 or summat. Still think it's a load of bull though.... :) Oh, and hi everyone, been lurking on the boards, but I'm sure none of you are that bothered :)
  • Options
    :wave: Glad you got there in the end :D
  • Options
    OMGaw. Hi to you. :)
  • Options
    God, this brings back memories. I did pass (eventually), and got a really high score 68/75 or summat. Still think it's a load of bull though.... :) Oh, and hi everyone, been lurking on the boards, but I'm sure none of you are that bothered :)

*bothered*

Hmmm... that sounds bad though, being bothered about something has always ment a bad thing...

*not bothered*

eh, you choose :p
  • Options
    Did you write the complain letter though? If you did, what was their reply?
  • Options
    0 Total Signatures

i found the hazard perception easy, did it first time. get the CD-Rom with the almost identical hazard perception and only put in for the test when you can pass that consistantly.
  • Options
    Seen as how it's up here anyway and I didn't do it.. :p

I reckon the HPT is going to be the easiest bit. I get hazards - plastic bags, knickers at the side of the road, those goddamn england flags on cars, that red Ferrari that has been parked there since I can remember, tractors, drains without covers... that's some scary shit apparently. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I'm used to it being a horse rider. It's the theory and practical I wont be able to do. "How would you put petrol into this car?" "You don't, it's a diesel." I'm gonna fail if I ever get there. :yeees:
  • Options
    O_o wrote:
    0 Total Signatures

Make that one.
This discussion has been closed.