Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Asking THE girl out

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Cheers everyone, there's about 30 posts on this topic.I've often thought, what if Amy was looking at this site too. She'd be saying thats what exatcly happened to me today. Did I say she knew my name??
    Well she did anyway. I'm gonna ask her to the pictures and maybe somewhere to eat, or the pub!

Speak to ya later

Andy
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Andy17:
    Cheers everyone, there's about 30 posts on this topic.I've often thought, what if Amy was looking at this site too. She'd be saying thats what exatcly happened to me today. Did I say she knew my name??
    Well she did anyway. I'm gonna ask her to the pictures and maybe somewhere to eat, or the pub!

Speak to ya later

Andy

Pictures aren't always the best idea on a first date...they're quite unsociable and you don't get to know each other that well...i would suggest down a decent restaurant and then down the local...but before you go, make a list of possible conversation topics. Be prepared, you can make a good impression. And have a sense of humour, say what comes to your mind and be yourself.

I've not lost my mind it's inserted elsewhere - hence the limp.