Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Morallity question

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I know that a lot worse is soon to come out about Imogen. The Sun is reporting she got jiggy wid it with Dwight Yorke, which is true. But there's something bigger than that in her past which I know about and have no intentions of passing on to anyone - however when I was speaking to the guy from the The Sun, he read me an email someone had sent in which hinting at it, so although I won't reveal this paticular skeleton in her closet, someone else will.
  • Options
  • Options
    The seductive power of . . . . Calvin Klein :love:
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    She's a lovely girl - ambitious, no doubt about that but she's no slapper and she won't be getting her baps out within 3 days like Orlaith last year.

There ;)
  • Options
    I have a number of photos of one of the new Big Brother contestants in her bikini, nothing distasteful though.

I've been in contact with one of the tabloids with the idea of selling them. I haven't sold them yet.

Am I a bar stud for doing this?
    do it i say! they know what they are getting into!
    the reason I'd never apply to go in is because of everyone coming out of the wood work and pictures and stories blasting the pages of the paper. I couldnt do it to my family!! they have obviously thought all of this through. And if it is just bikini shots then that's fuck all. Go get the money!
  • Options
    exactly. She WANTS the fame. Thats why shes doing it.
  • Options
    exactly. She WANTS the fame. Thats why shes doing it.
    My mate keeps trying for Big Bro and he's asked me to spill any story possible on him if he gets in!
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    do it i say! they know what they are getting into!

Nah, they just think they do. Until you experience it, you have no idea how intrusive the media are.

Hell, even Clandestine agrees with me on this one!
  • Options
    I have a number of photos of one of the new Big Brother contestants in her bikini, nothing distasteful though.

I've been in contact with one of the tabloids with the idea of selling them. I haven't sold them yet.

how do you know who are the big brother contestants already? it doesnt start til tonight.
  • Options
    Nah, they just think they do. Until you experience it, you have no idea how intrusive the media are.

They have an idea though. Every week there's stories of old contestants saying how shit their life is now. They are fools to go in with blinkers on. However, I dont condone selling stories/pictures that can obviously be very damaging, i.e. involving sex and drugs. I haven't seen these pics yet but if they are just bikini shots then they can't be that bad! It's summer time in the BB house and all they ever seem to wear is bikinis.
  • Options

That could just mean you're wrong as well :)
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    how do you know who are the big brother contestants already? it doesnt start til tonight.

Trust me, 23 year old Imogen Thomas, the ex Miss Wales from Llanelli is going in to the house tonight.
  • Options
    If she was Miss Wales then surely there are already plenty of photos of her in her bikini out there already?
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    They have an idea though. Every week there's stories of old contestants saying how shit their life is now

Do you honestly think that they are looking at those people, or do you think they are looking at the amount of cash/exposure which the likes of Jade Goody have ended up with?
  • Options
    Do you honestly think that they are looking at those people, or do you think they are looking at the amount of cash/exposure which the likes of Jade Goody have ended up with?
    :heart: Jade :heart:
  • Options
    take the money and run.
  • Options
    I did - thank you!
  • Options

If you own the photos, I see nothing wrong here. I assume these are part of a professional shoot and you have proof of ownership and so on?
  • Options
    They weren't a professional shoot, I'm definately very amateur. They were taken as part of a feature we were going to do on a radio show I used to work on. But I took the pictures on MY camera and were stored on MY computer. Imogen had even seen them too.
  • Options
    well I have considered applying for BB in the past and this was the main factor I considered. In truth, I have far too much of a past to ever be on something like that. Surely, after 7 years of the show being broadcasted, it's logial to think of the consequences. I've debated it with friends and they have all said they wouldn't like the repercussions so wouldnt go in for it.
    But, surely some bikini shots cant be damaging?! If I had bikini shots sold of me, I wouldn't feel damaged by them.
    I do see your point though, I just don't think this particular story to sell is bad.