Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Is Islam evil?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I asked for a link which shows that Falun gong promte rasicm, i know who the klu klux klan are.
  • Options
    Talking of chinese tolerance of religion. Here's something you might find interesting.

Link
  • Options
    achinese wrote:
    not to mention the secrete held detention center all around the world.

Er... my Govt publically condemns Gitmo.

Look on this site and you will find I have too.
  • Options
    Talking of chinese tolerance of religion. Here's something you might find interesting.

Link

yea, all that you have shown me is something from the western source. good to be brainwashed by your belove amer daddy
  • Options
    try not evade my question

http://www.robert-fisk.com/iraqwarvictims_mar2003.htm

can you tell me who gave you the right to kill so many million of innocent, many are women and child? that's 10000**times of those kill in tiananman

this is just tip of iceburge. not to mention the secrete held detention center all around the world. does your gov encourage torture, killing,

and you are telling me, you know nothing about kkk.

I can't believe you are being brainwashed to this degree.

aren't they human being, do they have right to live?
  • Options
    As for those who are slain in the cause of Allah, He will not allow their works to perish. He will vouchsafe them guidance and ennoble their state; He will admit them to the Paradise He has made known to them. - 10:4-15

Allah has cursed the unbelievers and proposed for them a blazing hell. - 33:60

Unbelievers are enemies of Allah and they will roast in hell. - 41:14

Allah is an enemy to unbelievers. - Sura 2:98

On unbelievers is the curse of Allah. - Sura 2:161

Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. - 2:191

Those who believe fight in the cause of God, and those who reject faith fight in the cause of evil. - 4:76

So much peace and love, eh :yeees:

I'm always wery of passages that are translated from one language to another.

Loads can be lost in the translation.

Also the mean of words change over time - I remember when Gay used to mean you were happy (i.e. happy and gay).
  • Options
    No, what I have shown you is an alternate viewpoint. You haven't yet backed up your claim that Falun Gong is racist. Or that it promotes suicide, refusing medication or attending a doctor. So please back up your claims.

BTW I can't provide picture of the murders carried out by your Govt because they don't allow cameras there. Funny that you can show pictures of US killings/maimings, isn't it. Wonder why that is.

Like I said, the US is fucked up, their Govt does bad things as does mine. i condemn those actions. Care to comment about the things your Govt does?
  • Options
    Er... my Govt publically condemns Gitmo.

while privcately being up to their fucking necks in it!
    come on mok ...

all this pointing out chinas faults whilst ignoring our own is pointless.
    they do this ...we do that.
    your not as good as us ...we are freer than you ...all bollox.
  • Options
    achinese wrote:
    try not evade my question

can you tell me who gave you the right to kill so many million of innocent, many are women and child?

My Govt claims that the UN did. Although I would dispute the "millions" comment.
    that's 10000**times of those kill in tiananman

How do you know how many unarmed people were murdered in Beijing? Or since, as part of the mopping up of people who dared to criticise.

This country has it's problems with denying the right to voice dissent, but I cannot remember ever hearing of any massacres recently...
  • Options
    all this pointing out chinas faults whilst ignoring our own is pointless.

Perhaps you should read my comments again. Only one person in this discussion has failed to condemn their Govt actions.
    your not as good as us ...we are freer than you ...all bollox.

It's called debate Mr Roll. We are not a free as some might think but I am a shit load freer that achinese and I don't think that even you could deny that.
  • Options
    No, what I have shown you is an alternate viewpoint. You haven't yet backed up your claim that Falun Gong is racist. Or that it promotes suicide, refusing medication or attending a doctor. So please back up your claims.

BTW I can't provide picture of the murders carried out by your Govt because they don't allow cameras there. Funny that you can show pictures of US killings/maimings, isn't it. Wonder why that is.

Like I said, the US is fucked up, their Govt does bad things as does mine. i condemn those actions. Care to comment about the things your Govt does?

even if you do realize, you gov do alot more bad thing than ours, but you stilll live in a brainwashed, because you can only get access to english western souce of infomation, unlike me, which can get all different variety of source. off couse i can prove they promote selfkilling, discourage people from taking med. i have read it somewhere but i don't keep the link, i need to found it.
    do you agrree you are more brainwashed ?
  • Options
    Perhaps you should read my comments again. Only one person in this discussion has failed to condemn their Govt actions.

It's called debate Mr Roll. We are not a free as some might think but I am a shit load freer that achinese and I don't think that even you could deny that.
    i didn't see the post above mine for some reason ...of course you have more freedom at the moment ...for a while.
    it is being erroded ever quicker.
    and lets get real here ...china is a rapidly modernising country.
    they can't become free overnight.
  • Options
    achinese wrote:
    even if you do realize, you gov do alot more bad thing than ours, but you stilll live in a brainwashed, because you can only get access to english western souce of infomation, unlike me, which can get all different variety of source.

Except that isn't actually true now, is it.

I can access sources from around the world, my limiting factir is my ability to speak other languages. Should I wish to learn them, I could.
    off couse i can prove they promote selfkilling, discourage people from taking med.

Then please do.
    do you agrree you are more brainwashed ?

Nope. Do I agree that brainwashing happens, yes.
  • Options
    I can access sources from around the world

you can read both chinese and enlish(british and american same propaganda), i don't think so?

are you more brainwahed?
  • Options
    ...of course you have more freedom at the moment ...for a while.
    it is being erroded ever quicker.

Indeed, and so many of us sit back and let it happen because we don't see it for what it is. That doesn't mean that we shouldn't value the freedoms we still have. the ability to openly criticise and question our Govt actions is one of those.

I am sure that you are aware, as am I, that for achinese crticising his Govt can lead to a death sentence. For hundreds per year that is a reality.
    and lets get real here ...china is a rapidly modernising country.
    they can't become free overnight.

It is so far from, Mr Roll, that it will take decades at best.
  • Options
    i can just imagine the shock and outrage if china invaded iran and started destroying the place ...can you imagine what our news reels would be telling us?
    what do some of you think our invasions and death squads look like to other people around the world?
    oh but we are only there to help them ... :chin:
  • Options

It is so far from, Mr Roll, that it will take decades at best.
    of course it will.
  • Options
    achinese wrote:
    you can read both chinese and enlish(british and american same propaganda), i don't think so?

I am sorry, i don't understand the point here. W hilst your grasp of my language is impressive, this doesn't actually make sense to me. Sorry.

I can access through the internet, through your embassy if I want information about anything they wish to give me.

There are no banned publications in this country (if you exclude the racist shite), can you say the same?
  • Options
    i can just imagine the shock and outrage if china invaded iran and started destroying the place ...can you imagine what our news reels would be telling us?

i would imagine that we only have to look at the Tibet stories for an answer to that question. Worth noting the press coverage of Iraq over here though.

Do you think that Chinese media sources condemn actions by their Govt, do you think that they showed the killing in Beijing?
    what do some of you think our invasions and death squads look like to other people around the world?

Don't you think that is what makes a discussion like this so interesting? I always enjoy another viewpoint...
  • Options
    I am sorry, i don't understand the point here. W hilst your grasp of my language is impressive, this doesn't actually make sense to me. Sorry.

if you won't be able to understand chinese, how could you get our propaganda, how you be able to know our point of view on different issue.

what you have show me is that the only source you get is your daddy's propaganda, not ours, unlike me, i can get both.
  • Options
    achinese wrote:
    if you won't be able to understand chinese, how could you get our propaganda, how you be able to know our point of view on different issue.

So your Embassy wouldn't be able to give me information in my own language?

They can here
  • Options
    could you tell me what my embassy has anything to say about falungon, don't look for info now? just tell me,, if i ask you about your american point of view, you will tell me right away that i don't have religious freedom. well, the fact is my parents practice buddism every day
  • Options
    why it take so long, since you were so concerned of our human right, and you don't know any thing about our point of view.
  • Options
    Here's a list of things they have to say... link
  • Options
    could you click the link, does it say anything, all that i see "Sorry!Your input is wrong.Please try again." well all that you have show me is that you don't know anything about how we think about specific issue, and you just start to look for info about our point of view "now".
    you know every detail of american propaganda as soon as it was published, and use that to attack and bashing china,
    are you more brainwashed? how could you be able to realize your gov are more evil than ours?
  • Options
    Do you want to know what they had to say about partial birth abortion? It's here

I get similar responses for any attempt to reference Tinanmen Square, or the date of the massacre.

They seem to have much to say about US Death Penalty, but not much about their own (for the record, the UK doesn't have it)
  • Options
    it's good start, i hope you can try it every day about what we have to say about these issue. and publish in bbc so everyone can know and don't let it flow with all your daddy's propaganda.

by the way, that link doesn't work either.
  • Options
    achinese wrote:
    could you click the link, does it say anything, all that i see "Sorry!Your input is wrong.Please try again."

Bugeer, so it does. Sorry about that. Might be worth a visit to their site and a search for Falun Gong because there we a lot of links and I am not sure you want them all on here.

What it proves though is that I can get information.

What you still haven't done is back up your claim that Falun Gong is racist etc.

You still haven't commented about partial birth abortions either.

Noo real comment about Tinanmen Square either.

Funny that.
    you know every detail of american propaganda

Ah, the old, it much be US propaganda argument. Of course, they couldn't actually be right, could they?

NB I am UK resident, you need to start attacking UK propaganda really. We already think that US news networks are biased so you really don't score any points for telling me that.
  • Options
    what's the difference between uk us propaganda, bbc were always flow with your daddy's proganda never chinese propaganda. and you were so concern of our issure and you know nothing about our point of view, is that alittle bit Hypocritical. and you just started by look for it online. i hope you should contact our embassy for those issue. too bad, not many people as intelligent as you, who actually try to look for our propaganda by contacting our embassy. so they are not different than the mind slave of your american daddy forever. :wave:
  • Options
    Your right, we have many peeople who swallow Govt messages without question. I would never deny that.

The differnece here though is that when 1 million people march in defiance of their Govt, as they did against the Iraq war, the Govt doesn't turn the troops loose on them.

By the way, I do fin it interesting, although not surprising, that you cannot comment on the points I have raised, wheras I can about Chinese viewpoints. I can even concede some if I feel that your view is correct on something.

As for the BBC not reporting Chinses views, I think that you should use it a little more, you might be surprised.