Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Is Islam evil?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yeah, yeah, disgusting our regime, still whole alot better than those lapdog of your kind. if you can't stand on your own feet or can't not think for yourself, there're always your american daddy there to develop a brainwashed version for you. I know how "colonism" works in the mind of chinese in taiwan, so do you, because it's the product of your imperalism. no only it's the fault of imperalism of you kind in the first place, now, are you trying to justify your occupation by keep them away from us. what logic is that.
  • Options
    :lol:

You probably think all that doesn't apply here, right?

:lol:
  • Options
    achinese wrote:
    yeah, yeah, disgusting our regime, still whole alot better than those lapdog of your kind. if you can't stand on your own feet or can't not think for yourself, there're always your american daddy there to develop a brainwashed version for you. I know how "colonism" works in the mind of chinese in taiwan, so do you, because it's the product of your imperalism. no only it's the fault of imperalism of you kind in the first place, now, are you trying to justify your occupation by keep them away from us. what logic is that.
    please post some stuff about china.
    it sounds an exciting place to me with a lot of change going on.
    our big daddy america ...puts people in jail for years without trial ...imprison more of their own citezens than anywhere but ...china i think ...they haven't got a lot to boast about.
  • Options
    :D yeah, we jail people too, but not as much as them, i guess they run detention center around the world too. :thumb:

as for we, we don't got many changes except we got lot people around the world, i got refugee from nk, we got viet and people from south east asian here for construction job, in most of cities there's south korean, japanese neighborhood, they settled here, :yuck: . we got alot poor people, in the rural area as well.
  • Options
    achinese wrote:
    :D yeah, we jail people too, but not as much as them, i guess they run detention center around the world too. :thumb:
    greedy and dangerous nation mate.
  • Options
    im just kidding, don't worry, we jail people for a reason, as long as they don't commit a crime, they will be fine,

we were set to become second largest tourist destiny as well, if we were as bad as illusion has said, nobody are willing to come here :D
  • Options
    achinese wrote:
    im just kidding, don't worry, we jail people for a reason, as long as they don't commit a crime, they will be fine,

we were set to become second largest tourist destiny as well, if we were as bad as illusion has said, nobody are willing to come here :D
    wow!
    some fantastic pictures on your link! :thumb:
  • Options
    achinese wrote:
    im just kidding, don't worry, we jail people for a reason, as long as they don't commit a crime, they will be fine

You mean for crimes like, oh, suggesting that China should be a democracy? Or suggesting that the State might actually be wrong?

How about for practising their religion?

Seriously, the US is fucked up in so many way but I'm really not going to sit by and "listen" to them being bad mouth by someone defending a nation which performs partial birth abortions.
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:
    Interesting piece, i gather, i was hardly taken with it.

In response i agree that Islam like most religions before it has not yet grown or evolved to a developed level. It is after all the youngest/newest of the worlds largest religions. It has only been around since Muhammed created it with his take on the "word of God".

Also, Muhammed was a warrior poet, he formed an entire religion and nearly united an entire race of people under one religion. The fact that he kept slaves, waged wars, killed, etc, is nothing out of time or character or place in history. You can not judge him by todays standards of how a person should behave, it would be like judging Napolean for trying to conquer all of Europe, The Vikings for raping and piliging, The Romans for attempting global conquest or the Mongul hoards of sweeping across Asia killing or enslaving all who defied them. You can not judge.

Finally, no Islam is not evil.

sikhism is newer....... only 4/5years and a weird mishmash of hinduism and other stuff

and it's cool :thumb:
  • Options
    You mean for crimes like, oh, suggesting that China should be a democracy? Or suggesting that the State might actually be wrong?

How about for practising their religion?

Seriously, the US is fucked up in so many way but I'm really not going to sit by and "listen" to them being bad mouth by someone defending a nation which performs partial birth abortions.

it's a big business everyday in temple, you know chinese people are very religious. as for the reason why the government ban falungon, they discourage people from taking medicine or going to a docter, and they practice self killing. the usa. human right groups use that to accuse chinese of not having religious freedom. :banghead: .
  • Options
    Who mentioned falungon? Here's a starter for ten Clicky

But now that you have, why shouldn't they practice any of those things?
  • Options
    Who mentioned falungon?

But now that you have, why shouldn't they practice any of those things?

as for the reason why the government ban falungon, they discourage people from taking medicine or going to a docter, and they practice self killing. the usa. human right groups use that to accuse chinese of not having religious freedom.,

in china, people don't have rights to kill themself. i don't know if you can in your country
  • Options
    wow!
    some fantastic pictures on your link! :thumb:

by the way, did my background music works, i have been trying to learn some web base script like "html" , "javascript".
  • Options
    achinese wrote:
    as for the reason why the government ban falungon, they discourage people from taking medicine or going to a docter, and they practice self killing.

So?
    the usa. human right groups use that to accuse chinese of not having religious freedom.

No, I think that they have other reasons, see previous link on the Clicky
    in china, people don't have rights to kill themself. i don't know if you can in your country

A bit nonsensical that comment IMHO. Of course people have the right to kill themself, unless you can think of a way to stop them?
  • Options
    you didn't get my point?

we ban falungon because it kills people.
  • Options
    Hmmm

You do know that there is no such thing as china, right?

;)
  • Options
    klintock wrote:
    Hmmm

You do know that there is no such thing as china, right?

;)

why you think this way?
  • Options
    Because there is no evidence for the existence of china.

http://www.geocarto.com/images/hkgreen1.jpg

Notice the total absence of any borders etc that you would need for "china" to exist.
  • Options
    achinese wrote:
    we ban falungon because it kills people.

That is not what you said.

You claimed that it was banned because it promote suicide, refuse of medical and refusal to attend a doctor.

Noe of those suggest that falungon actually killed anyone. Ever.

Now, if killing people is something for which a prison sentence should follow, perhaps you should be asking what the members of your Govt have not been arrested after killing their fellow countrymen in 1989. Perhaps this picture will give you an idea of when I am talking about.

Oh, you know what happened to the tank driver who refuse to run this man over, don't you?
  • Options
    Please klintock, not this thread too.
  • Options
    Ahh ok ok ok ok......

Kinda fun with someone from a total state though, isn't it? :lol:

*silent mode on*
  • Options
    klintock wrote:
    Because there is no evidence for the existence of china.

http://www.geocarto.com/images/hkgreen1.jpg

Notice the total absence of any borders etc that you would need for "china" to exist.

you mean every country are just non-existence. it gets alittle bit philosophical.

i think china is the only continuous civilization in the world, i guess most of english speaker may not be able to read before shakespear, even shakespear is hard for them to complehend. but the chinese is still use the language they use 5 thousand years ago.
  • Options
    I really won't sidetrack this thread.

If you'd like to have your fundamental beliefs utterly ruined using facts alone, we can start a new thread, of course.
  • Options
    That is not what you said.

You claimed that it was banned because it promote suicide, refuse of medical and refusal to attend a doctor.

Noe of those suggest that falungon actually killed anyone. Ever.

Now, if killing people is something for which a prison sentence should follow, perhaps you should be asking what the members of your Govt have not been arrested after killing their fellow countrymen in 1989. Perhaps this picture will give you an idea of when I am talking about.

Oh, you know what happened to the tank driver who refuse to run this man over, don't you?

that's right, just like kkk, they promost racism, killing torturing black.
  • Options
    klintock wrote:
    Ahh ok ok ok ok......

Kinda fun with someone from a total state though, isn't it? :lol:

*silent mode on*

what do you mean? do you mean i were from totalirian state?
  • Options

wtf, perhaps this will tell more
    http://www.robert-fisk.com/iraqwarvictims_mar2003.htm

Pictures of Destruction and Civilian Victims of the Anglo-American Aggression in Iraq (March / April 2003)

Please note that some of these pictures are not suitable for small children and those who have weak hearts. These photos are only of a very tiny fraction of the thousands of Iraqi Civilian Victims who have been terrorised, humiliated, injured, maimed and killed through British and American bombing of civilian areas in various cities of Iraq. Due to insecurity, independent reporters could not and still can not reach many areas to photograph and report the atrocities. Several independent reporters and journalists were deliberately bombed to prevent them reporting the atrocities.
  • Options
    achinese wrote:
    that's right, just like kkk, they promost racism, killing torturing black.

Evidence?

If you have any, do you want some about racism in China? Or will you ignore that like everything else I have written.

Of course, the great thing about you being in China is that, for all I know, my comments are being censored anyway.
  • Options
    achinese wrote:
    wtf, perhaps this will tell more

Sickening isn't it? Do you see me saying that it is a good thing?
  • Options
    Evidence?

If you have any, do you want some about racism in China? Or will you ignore that like everything else I have written.

Of course, the great thing about you being in China is that, for all I know, my comments are being censored anyway.

well, can you tell me is that because you can't look for info yourself, or you can't because of your gov, censorship

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan
  • Options
    http://www.robert-fisk.com/iraqwarvictims_mar2003.htm

can you tell me who gave you the right to kill so many million of innocent, many are women and child? that's 10000**times of those kill in tiananman

this is just tip of iceburge. not to mention the secrete held detention center all around the world. does your gov encourage torture, killing,

and you are telling me, you know nothing about kkk.

I can't believe you are being brainwashed to this degree.