Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What is sexual perversion?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yer... incest with cousin is alright and bestiality is ok if you own the pet :D
    lol so I can't borrow someone's dog if I don't fancy mine?
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    lol so I can't borrow someone's dog if I don't fancy mine?

yep, you got it :D
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    lol only most? So which acts are not perversions? hehe
    the ones that are consensual.
  • Options
    Please explain to me how an animal would concent to sex?
  • Options
    Zella wrote:

Well offer your bits to a dog and see if it doesn't go and lick away... :D
  • Options
    Zella wrote:

Well I used to know someone who used to let his male dog fuck his arse!
    gross, but you cant say the animal didnt consent to that when it was mounting him itself
  • Options
    At the risk of kick-starting a metaphysical and philosophical debate, sexual perversion, like everything in the universe is a relative and subjective notion. Objectivity, as we have come to define it, does not exist. So if you want to do it, then fill your boots.
  • Options
    At the risk of kick-starting a metaphysical and philosophical debate, sexual perversion, like everything in the universe is a relative and subjective notion. Objectivity, as we have come to define it, does not exist. So if you want to do it, then fill your boots.

Couldn't agree with you more... :thumb:
  • Options
    Q.E.D. Motherfucker
  • Options
    Q.E.D. Motherfucker

:confused:
  • Options
    Sorry forgot the s on the end. Argument over because I am clearly right.
  • Options
    Preversion is not just that... it is just something that is directed away from right or good... right and good vary depending per person...

So basically you rephrased better what I had already posted and quoted above...
  • Options
    Pretty much yeah. But I did say it last and if anyone else on this board is like me, they only read the last page of a thread and reply on the basis of it.
  • Options
    Fair enough... I usually read all posts beofore entering a discussion... but different people, different ways... everything is relative...
  • Options
    Exactly.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    Well I used to know someone who used to let his male dog fuck his arse!

:eek2:

How do you actually find out something like that about a person ... ? I would have been sure to have kept this disclosure to myself if I had such inclinations. Which I don't. I find horses far more fulfilling ... :p
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    LOL, we used to talk about everything. he had no sexual boundaries. Actually he nearly didnt tell me about that one, I cant even remember how the conversation came up, and I wont even begin to try and explain that friendship. I dont see him now, not for any reason apart from we lost touch, but I have known a fair few people in my life that are extremely fucked up by most peoples standards.
    I guess I do think its perverse in one sense, because the thought of it does make me go eeeeeeeew, but I dont think its THAT bad and its not like rape, because the animal was the instigator. Its just something I would never have the inclination to do, but that doesnt necessarily mean its morally wrong, its just completely nauseating.
    If someone catches an animal and forces themselves upon it, then thats certainly morally wrong.
  • Options
    and what is normal healthy sexual behaviour?

ill have to try that one day ;)
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    I think it's like rape. If someone has consensual sex with a child who isn't considered old enough to know what they're agreeing to, then we call that rape, and the dog had no idea what was going on!

Yeah i bet the dog just randomly stuck his dick there oblivious ot the reasons why it was doing it. Poor thing doesnt know what its doing omg rape.
  • Options
    minimi38 wrote:
    Yeah i bet the dog just randomly stuck his dick there. Poor thing doesnt know what its doing omg rape.

tbh male dogs fuck female dogs, male dogs, cats and anything else... they don't care much... It's fucking sick tho... I'm fucking glad she doesn't know the guy anymore and that I don't have to see him or have him in hour house near my dog!!
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    so do you think that's a normal way for people to interact with their pets then?!

It's certainly not, if anyone ever do such thing to my dog, they will die...
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    I think its sick someone lets thier dog shag them. But if the dog is happy and the bloke is happy....

anyway, how is it rape. How does the dog not know what its doing? Were its eyes gouged out, its ears sewn up and its nose chopped off? Dogs are filthy beasts. Do they no know what they are doing when they eat cat shit? Sniff arses? Apply Eau du fox excrement to thier bodies?

They must be robots.
  • Options
    minimi38 wrote:
    I think its sick someone lets thier dog shag them. But if the dog is happy and the bloke is happy....

Yep, I think as long as the dog is not forced and not harm it isn't so bad... The dog still get his...

The dog know what it is doing, it is shagging, that's about it...
  • Options
    \