Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What is sexual perversion?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    This is exactly the point I was trying to make in a post above, that we seem now to have reached some bizarre situation where we think everything is acceptable and legitimate in the pursuit of sexual gratification, and we're afraid to call anything deviant lest we be labelled judgmental. But anyone who does this to their dog is a sick fucker who shouldn't be allowed near animals, and I bet the RSPCA would probably agree with me too.

I agree completely; people can bat around the "judgemental" label as much as they like and it still wouldn't change my personal opinion that it's unacceptable to engage in any sexual acts with any animal. I might be outing myself as dreadfully conservative (I don't think I am, to be honest) but I would definitely define it as cruelty to an animal - and I know the RSPCA would, to pick up on your other point.

The brain and the thought-process of animals - I'll stick with the given example of a dog - is so inherently different to our own that it's most definitely ludicrous to assume consent because the dog is interested. As anyone with any experience of dogs would know, they are interested in [shagging] absolutely anything that smells or tastes vaguely of pretty much anything. I would definitely go so far as to call it rape, and if anyone even thought about fucking my dog then it'd be the worst for them. ;)

What a bizarre conversation, indeed.
  • Options
    wouldnt have let him do it to my dog either for the record.
  • Options
    Is "pet love" a secret world that perhaps many of us haven't visited? It puts a new perspective on the human/pet relationship - and I just thought she liked big bull mastiffs!
  • Options
    Really now, If you dont agree with scarlett on this i'd seriously worry about you. Its a dog, letting a dog shag your arse is not only completely disgusting, its wrong! An i do think RSPCA an most people would see it as abuse, i certainly do.
  • Options
    Really now, If you dont agree with scarlett on this i'd seriously worry about you. Its a dog, letting a dog shag your arse is not only completely disgusting, its wrong! An i do think RSPCA an most people would see it as abuse, i certainly do.
    Totally agree. I also think incest is a perversion.
  • Options
    J wrote:
    I think submissive males are a bit perverted, surely it's a dishonour?

As in a dominatrix session?