Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Scouse vermin show their class again

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
We will always be a class above.

Pics from OT
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    \
  • Options
    The pictures have come from a scouse site mate, they're lauding it up, well most of them anyway.

They look genuine to me, normally tell if they've been doctored and its definately Old Trafford. I expected something but Munich taunts, sad small time cunts.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    The photos have been taken off a scouse site, I'll try and get a link. All last week their forums have been full of cunts talking about what they were going to do.

You have to ask why the game was played at OT, the clueless fuckwits at the FA should switch their brains on because its 100% certain that some will seek retribution next time United play at Anfield.

I'm not getting into a discussion about who sings what its been done to death.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    Shit-throwing shower of scally cunts. Shouldn't be allowed out of their own ground.
  • Options
    At United things tend to get taken care of in house, if you know what I mean.

I've always thought you were vermin and I've always known we're a class above ever since I heard the storys of groups of scallys chasing lads on their own through Stanley Park.

Who was on their high horse after our match at Anfield when some were singing about Michael Shields? May not have been you personally but plenty were acting like you lot are fucking angels.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    Maybe its because whenever your fans do something like this the world accepts it as being cheeky scouse wit when if its some of ours its on the front of all the papers.

As far as paying for it is concerned they'll probably send LFC the bill, but if Uncle Malcom has to pay for it out of his own pocket then its a shame they didn't do more.
  • Options
    Another apology letter wouldn't go amiss either, following the one they had to send after their fans threw shit at people and attacked an ambulance. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    Another apology letter wouldn't go amiss either, following the one they had to send after their fans threw shit at people and attacked an ambulance. :rolleyes:

Oh yes I'd forgotten about the shit throwing, dirty thieving little bastards.
  • Options
    godscop wrote:
    shit throwing
    They threw Fletcher at you???
  • Options

Would you like a round of applause? :rolleyes: :)
  • Options

:lol: :thumb:
  • Options
    godscop wrote:
    Would you like a round of applause? :rolleyes: :)
    Just a 2 finger light ripple will do :)
  • Options
    Will two fingered salute do? :razz:
  • Options
    And for a bit of balance, I'd like to congratulate the cockney cunts who were wanging lighters at Gerrard every time he went to take a corner.

Funnily enough the pro-ChelseaManUnited BBC didn't mention a word...

And its nothing compared to what the Trafford filth did to our ground last time they paid us a visit.
  • Options
    I think the sun especially is loathe to critisise liverpool really, its not the most popular publication in merseyside so I hear.
    On a side note I was at A Brighton Fulham game the first game after Chelsea Chairman matthew harding died. The fulham fans booed all the way through the minutes silence.
    Beer and football fans equals scenes like this unfortunatly.
    Get ready for when we are put out of the world cup towns will turn into warzones again.
  • Options
    Get ready for when we are put out of the world cup towns will turn into warzones again.

But seeing as that'll happen in the group stages it'll give Germany plenty of time to clear up before the final

:p
  • Options
    from the Guardian....
    Tuesday, April 25, 2006

'Manchester United are facing a clean-up bill running into thousands of pounds after Liverpool supporters went on the rampage at Old Trafford during their FA Cup semi-final against Chelsea. Seats were ripped out, toilets smashed and graffiti daubed over the walls making crude references to the Munich air disaster. United's directors, among them the Munich survivor Sir Bobby Charlton, have been described as "appalled" by the level of damage in the stands housing the Liverpool fans and particularly the amount of graffiti and its explicit nature.

"Shipman is our king" has been sprayed in several different locations, apparently celebrating Harold Shipman's murders on the basis that most of the victims were from Greater Manchester. There are also references to the death of George Best and one steward reported that human faeces had been smeared on the walls.

Workmen have been called in to repair the worst affected areas before United's next home match, against Middlesbrough on Monday, and the club intend to forward the bill to the Football Association. Officials at Soho Square have already been made aware of the damage and they will reluctantly pay for the damages.
    It is understood United had lobbied the FA against staging the semi-final with a 5.15pm kickoff, urging them to hold the game as early as possible to eradicate the threat of drunken trouble.

"It was a high-profile fixture and we expected a bit of damage," an Old Trafford spokesman confirmed. A Liverpool spokesman declined to comment last night.'

What the fuck is up with these scousers, messing about with their own shit.
  • Options
    godscop wrote:
    What the fuck is up with these scousers, messing about with their own shit.

Bowel problems?

Not properly toilet trained?

Dirty protest?...

...maybe the self-pity city feel like prisoners in their own country. Should kick them out. Send them to the other side of the world like in the old days, though I don't think the Aussies would be happy. ;)
  • Options
    I just can't comprehend why anyone would want to pick up there own crap and throw it about or smear it on a wall, filthy sods.
  • Options
    godscop wrote:
    I just can't comprehend why anyone would want to pick up there own crap and throw it about or smear it on a wall, filthy sods.

Well how can you understand the mentality of those fans? Same people who attack ambulances and take pleasure in the death of great footballers and innocent people. They're below scum. All fans who sing about tragedies are.

Thing is, there'll be retaliation now at future games. And ABU's like Kermit will go into orgasmic fits of rage about how subhuman the United fans are. You know alot of United fans are going to be rubbed up the wrong way about this though. Something needs to be done to try and difuse the hatred, it's almost getting like the Old Firm.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    I don't see how can you ever diffuse the hatred when you've got morons saying things like "scousers are vermin". That just works to perpetuate the problem, don'tcha think?

Of course. That's how it's become recently. And the more shite that is thrown around, the more people will think scousers are vermin. It's outgroup homogeneity bias. And the cycle will go on when the mancs seek retribution.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    I see your point, I've raised similar things before when United fans have taken a pounding for acts from the minority, albeit much less disgusting behaviour IMO.

But you won't get rid of that hatred. It's natural for the mancs to hate scousers when stuff like that happens. I don't like Liverpool fans. I take most pleasure from beating Liverpool out of all the big clubs. It's by far the biggest game. This doesn't mean I hate all scousers or Liverpool fans - I know plenty from home. It's just disgraceful and disgusting acts that really get me. Violence and things happen from time to time, but when it comes to the point that the opposition fans' actions actually make me feel physically ill, it does affect your opinion of them. Chanting about George Best isn't the wisest way to win me round either. :no:
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    I'm not condoning the fan who threw faeces, but to extrapolate from that that all Liverpudlians are shit-throwing vermin is dangerously simplistic.

I wasn't saying that, just questioning why anyone would even think of doing that, I was raised to hate scousers but I've never once thought "look there's a scouser I'm going to shit in my hands and thow it at him!!" and I assume most scousers think the same way and that whoever is doing this are filthy little bastards.

I see most of this stuff as just sticks to beat each other with, we've got a hell of a lot more in common than either side would like to admit. I have scouse friends:nervous: and I don't think they're vermin but I will give them shit(no pun intended) about this next time I see them, and I'll get it back ;)
    Something needs to be done to try and difuse the hatred, it's almost getting like the Old Firm.

I'd say it already is, I know people whos loathing of anything scouse is bordering on insane. Lets say it is insane, they're mental.
  • Options
    godscop wrote:
    I have scouse friends:nervous: and I don't think they're vermin but I will give them shit(no pun intended) about this next time I see them, and I'll get it back ;)

:lol: