Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Scouse vermin show their class again

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Addict wrote:
    And ABU's like Kermit will go into orgasmic fits of rage about how subhuman the United fans are.

Have to say I agree with you there, if it was the other way round there would be hell on. Still as long as the men in suits get their cash nothing else matters, the match should not have taken place at OT. I read somewhere that there were 24 arrests related to saturdays match, would there have been had it been staged at Villa Park? I doubt it.

There were also loads of Chelski wankers in town looking for trouble all night, heard that riot police had to throw a load out of a hotel.
  • Options
    godscop wrote:
    Have to say I agree with you there, if it was the other way round there would be hell on.

It was filthy behaviour, and I'm ready to believe it now its come from a reputable news source. Absolutely disgusting. I quite agree.

But fuck off with all the hard-done-to crap. Man Utd fans are just as bad, if not worse, than Liverpool fans, and you damn well know it. And lets put it one way- there's never been a spot of bother at our place from the Scousers (of red, white and blue persuasions) but when the shite from Manc (blue and red, to be fair) come across the pennines you get half the fucking royal mint raining down on toddlers heads.

And I'm still waiting for the darlings of the media Chelsea to be condemned for wanging lighters at Gerrard. Loads has been written about one bottle of Bud just missing Geremi, but its been strangely quiet about the Chelsea lot.

Villa Park would have made more sense, it was halfway between the two.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    But fuck off with all the hard-done-to crap. Man Utd fans are just as bad, if not worse, than Liverpool fans, and you damn well know it.

I can't agree that we're worse, I do feel that when the scousers do this sort of thing its ignored as that famous cheeky scouse wit. When its us we're thugs, glory hunters, hardcore hooligans, northern twats, all live in Surrey etc

Just look at the reaction when Gary Neville kissed the badge in front of the scousers, then look at the reaction that Robbie Fowler got for doing the exact same thing the week before in the derby. Whats that? There wasn't any...???
  • Options
    godscop wrote:
    Just look at the reaction when Gary Neville kissed the badge in front of the scousers, then look at the reaction that Robbie Fowler got for doing the exact same thing the week before in the derby. Whats that? There wasn't any...???

Ah, but Fowler didn't do exactly the same thing, did he? I know that Neville tried to claim he did, but Fowler didn't run 110 yards to do it in front of the opposition fans, did he?

And if you want to bring Fowler into it, he got a four match ban for "inciting" Everton fans by snorting a touchline after five years of "gakhead" abuse. THAT is what that Manc scum should have been compared to, that is the punishment he should have received, not the pathetic little fine the little mong actually received.

Are Liverpool's actions put down to "Scouse wit"? No, not really. But the fact is Man Utd fans are much worse, which is why clubs like Middlesbrough and Charlton won't let your abusive and violent hoolies into their grounds anymore. Liverpool and Everton don't get banned from away grounds, and Liverpool and Everton fans don't sing songs about our fire- unlike certain hooligan scum from Trafford. The same fans who get their knickers in a wad about Munich, after all.

If Liverpool fans did that at OT then its absolutely disgusting, I would be the first to condemn it. But a Man Utd fan trying to lecture other clubs about hooligan problems? Give me a break. It'd be like a Cardiff fan lecturing about race relations.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    But a Man Utd fan trying to lecture other clubs about hooligan problems? Give me a break. It'd be like a Cardiff fan lecturing about race relations.

Give ME a break. Forget Cardiff fans, you lecturing about Man United is like Hitler lecturing about the jews. Alot of what you say can be largely ignored, as it's either lies/hyperbole/delusions. Saying things like the fact is Man Utd fans are much worse than Liverpool fans just highlights this. Is that a fact is it? Tighten up.

Oh and Middlesborough and Charlton decreased ticket allowance (not ban us from the ground :rolleyes: ) because we always fill the away end and the fans insist on standing. Nothing to do with us being 'violent abusive hoolies'.
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    Saying things like the fact is Man Utd fans are much worse than Liverpool fans just highlights this.

:lol:

And you are the very epitome of impartiality, yeah?

Man Utd fans are scum at every away ground, Liverpool fans seem to be scum only at OT. What they've done this time is vile. But so was what 2000 Man Utd fans did to our gaff. *shrug*

Liverpool fans disgracefully sing about Munich. Man Utd fans disgracefully sing about Hillsborough. Seems about equal to me, you lot can hardly claim the moral high ground when you willingly sing about 100 dead people.

Of course Man Utd then go on to sing songs about dead Bradford and Lincoln fans, neither of whom have ever sang about Munich, but lets not mention that and pretend that Man Utd fans are knights in shining white armour protecting us from the dark hordes of Merseyside.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    And you are the very epitome of impartiality, yeah?
    Certainly not, but I'd like to think I don't exaggerate or fabricate in order to establish my points.

Man Utd fans are scum at every away ground,
    False

Liverpool fans seem to be scum only at OT.
    False

What they've done this time is vile. But so was what 2000 Man Utd fans did to our gaff. *shrug*
    Link

Liverpool fans disgracefully sing about Munich. Man Utd fans disgracefully sing about Hillsborough. Seems about equal to me, you lot can hardly claim the moral high ground when you willingly sing about 100 dead people.
    I agree. Though it should be noted that Liverpool fans were giving us the aeroplane signs and chants long before Hillsborough. Unfortunately, when tragedy came to their door, it was an inevitability that the low-life contigent would pick up on it.

lets not mention that and pretend that Man Utd fans are knights in shining white armour protecting us from the dark hordes of Merseyside.
    :rolleyes: Noone's under any illusions here, I've never claimed our fans are perfect, but I certainly can see where godscop is coming from when he talks about Liverpool fans' behaviour being relatively ignored because of the cheeky scouser thing. Many an ABU and newspaper would be up in arms if our fans had of thrown shit around the place. Thankfully I don't think we'll stoop to that level any time soon.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    And if you want to bring Fowler into it, he got a four match ban for "inciting" Everton fans by snorting a touchline after five years of "gakhead" abuse. THAT is what that Manc scum should have been compared to, that is the punishment he should have received, not the pathetic little fine the little mong actually received.

What? For kissing his badge after we score a last minute goal against our biggest rivals? Get a grip for fuck sake. I suppose you agree with booking players when they take their shirts off etc after scoring?

No Fowler scored in front of the away fans, ran in front of them giving the five times sign, I would say thats as much incitement as badge kissing (you notice no United fans complained or called the police, unlike the scousers). I have to point out that Neville wasn't directly in front of the away section, he was about halfway down our half of the pitch.
    THAT is what that Manc scum

So thats your real problem, hes a Manc and a United fan and not afraid to show the world.
    Of course Man Utd then go on to sing songs about dead Bradford and Lincoln fans, neither of whom have ever sang about Munich

Again I can't agree, when United play anywhere in Yorkshire the locals are up for a fight, they're baying for our blood. Don't make out that the home fans are innocently going to watch the match in peace and the trouble is all our doing.

The reason Middlesborough and Charlton have reduced our allocation is because of "persistant standing" which I call watching a football match but never mind. The real reason is because they put their prices up when United are in town but, there are rules as to how much you can charge away fans so they'd rather sell the tickets to the home supporters who they can charge whatever they want, and they know it will always sell out when we are playing.