Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

love bights

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I love them... I just gave my bf two... hehehe i just find something very sexy about it...
  • Options
    My girlfriend absolutely loves her neck being bitten.

I just put savlon on mine and her neck afterwards. Seems to work.
  • Options
    My girlfriends also into having her necked kissed, although I haven't given her any proper shaggers as there affectionately known around here as her Dad would probably shove 10 inch of screaming thunder up my arse.
  • Options
    Robot_Alan wrote:
    My girlfriends also into having her necked kissed, although I haven't given her any proper shaggers as there affectionately known around here as her Dad would probably shove 10 inch of screaming thunder up my arse.
    *its a family affaiiiiiiiiirr*
  • Options

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    I woke up with one on my arm this morning which confuses me because im pretty sure that noody has been sucking my arm. And it was in an un-reach-able place hence i couldnt have sucked my own arm in my sleep!
  • Options
    Love Bite = Slag Tag
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    I woke up with one on my arm this morning which confuses me because im pretty sure that noody has been sucking my arm. And it was in an un-reach-able place hence i couldnt have sucked my own arm in my sleep!

were you never warned about the bed bugs?
  • Options
    Originally Posted by rainbow brite

:D quality , I hate having them myself as they look bad and you hear the same jokes again and again ... which vampires been sucking your neck etc etc
  • Options
    i like having them where i can cover them up, but still sneak a look at them myself as a reminder later. ie i like them to bruise and last a while, but not too high up on my neck so others comment. Thats just annoying.
  • Options
    Sandpaper and Steel wool.
  • Options
    I heard putting an ice cube on the bite for a while helps. Not sure myself as to when I had em, I just wore zip-up tops, and zipped them up all the way to the top.

They are very difficult if you have a respectable job. My sisters fella did em to her o nce so she just wore pola necks for a week.Only thing you can do really. :confused:
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Sandpaper and Steel wool.
    owie ow!! :nervous:
  • Options
    Robot_Alan wrote:
    :D quality , I hate having them myself as they look bad and you hear the same jokes again and again ... which vampires been sucking your neck etc etc

Those jokes are just much funnier when you hear them for the 100th time :grump:
  • Options
    *reads thread title* for the love of god, it's bites! :grump:

my gf hates me giving her love bites, which makes it even more fun to pin her down and nibble :lol:
  • Options
    Haha, my boyfriend isnt allowed them at work so i try to get him during intimate moments when he cant stop me mwhahahahahaha!!

Yea the bights have been annoying me too