Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

No more chocolate salty balls

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
  • Options

Pmsl at Nicole Kidman and R kelly
  • Options
    :lol::lol::lol: Thanks for that, I was gonna try and download it, but I don't need to now.

I loved this quote
    While the "South Park" creators didn't directly comment on Comedy Central's decision to pull the episode, they issued an unusual statement to Daily Variety indicating the battle is not over. "So, Scientology, you may have won THIS battle, but the million-year war for earth has just begun! Temporarily anozinizing our episode will NOT stop us from keeping Thetans forever trapped in your pitiful man-bodies. Curses and drat! You have obstructed us for now, but your feeble bid to save humanity will fail! Hail Xenu!!!"

The duo signed the statement "Trey Parker and Matt Stone, servants of the dark lord Xenu."
    from here
  • Options
    What a fab episode! Lol! Loving the closet stuff!
  • Options
    Poor John Travolta. He's pissed away all the credibility he got through Pulp Fiction.

"You know what the call Scientology in Paris?"
  • Options
    R Kelly, "If you don't come out the clauset, i'm going to pull out my nine, and cap this bitch in the head!"

Very funny show! Fuck scientology! it is not a religion or anything! it is just retarded.
  • Options
    Seen the new episode.

lols @ darth chef
  • Options
    Chef is dead. According to the BBC, "Chef arrives after travelling the world with the Super Adventure Club and repeatedly tells the children he wants to "make sweet love" to them..." >> Click here for more >>
  • Options
    :lol: I finally saw that episode couple days ago. Chef the kiddie fiddler. I thought it was dead hilarous.

Wel always need kids to have sex with on the plane ride over, would you like to join?