Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Personality?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yeh thats like me jon.. i find it difficult to think about tomorrow. and i only work under pressure, so that means writing an essay the night or even morning before. i know i haven't reached my full potential when it comes to my degree although i'll still come out with an alright one. but i'm so laid back and always think 'everything works out in the end'.
  • Options
    I'm a bit hyperactive, outgoing, I like talking and having fun really. Very disorganised and apathetic towards work and college but somehow I manage to scrape through.
  • Options
    Lazy.
  • Options
    I'm quiet. Not particularly sure of myself. Zero self confidence. To the point that I worry about posting on here. I'm quirky, have weird tastes and I'm generally a bit of a fan boy. If I like something, I like with my heart and soul.

I think too much. I worry too much. Mostly what other people think of me.

I'm sensible with money, for the most part. I'd rather buy books than go on the piss. I always feel slighty out of sync with other people.

Hmmm.
  • Options
    Organised, thorough, friendly, honest, confident, sometimes witty, put my best efforts into things, and try to finish what I start. Have to admit my mirror fixation; bit vain, hair and clothes have to look just right!
    Maybe serious/self-controlled at times, and sensitive to perceived slights - get your fun-hat back on! I am sociable and friendly, but don't like being with people 24/7, I need time to think on my own as well. Dislike superficiality, and people who talk incessantly with no substance.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    yeh thats like me jon.. i find it difficult to think about tomorrow. and i only work under pressure, so that means writing an essay the night or even morning before. i know i haven't reached my full potential when it comes to my degree although i'll still come out with an alright one. but i'm so laid back and always think 'everything works out in the end'.

:yes: I've barely hit a deadline in nearly 4 years of uni.

But at the same time I know people who have spent their time with their eyes on the job they'll have 10 years down the line. I don't want to live my life now for some distant point in the future. Your only young once and I plan to make the most of it and if that means playing a little catch up on the career ladder some years down the line i think thats a fair trade.
  • Options
    I am the archtypal Myers-Briggs ENTJ Personality type. Being a natual born leader who turns theory into the practical and looks for results is a heavy burden which I must carry.

http://www.personalitypage.com/ENTJ.html
  • Options
    ive no idea!

It changes, by the hour!
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Cazzoo wrote:
    Massive procrastinator. I wont go out if i know i have a big assignment to do because i feel obligated to stay in and get it done, but i wont get started for hours/days.. I will fiddle around will every little thing.. tidying my room .. the internet.. choosing the text/font.. :p but i wont actually knuckle down and do the work.. :p Once i have started sometimes I get 'into the flow' and its alright other times it'll go so slow and i'll start panicking like OMFG i can't do it.. especially if it's like 11pm the night before.. :p

Hahaha. Repeat that for me, without tyding.
  • Options
    I am an optimistic individual who I guess is a bit of a hippy at heart. I'm a nature girl who loves sitting under trees in the summer and meditating, I like to make people grin and sometimes laugh, I am also pretty passionate about my beliefs.

I procrastinate sometimes an whilst I can be completely friendly with people in some situations, I can be horribly shy in others. I hate the limelight, I hate recognition for anything I do, I don't like people to call me a 'good person' because in my eyes I am just an ordinary joe.

My room is a shit-tip although it's a clean kinda mess. I'm a social butterfly, I don't cry, I don't really talk much in groups and I like to read poetry and share photographs with people, even though I am terrified of when the lens points at me.
  • Options
    I'm Klintock.
  • Options
    klintock wrote:
    I'm Klintock.
    No, you are France.
  • Options
    Cazzoo wrote:
    Massive procrastinator. I wont go out if i know i have a big assignment to do because i feel obligated to stay in and get it done, but i wont get started for hours/days.. I will fiddle around will every little thing.. tidying my room .. the internet.. choosing the text/font.. :p but i wont actually knuckle down and do the work.. :p Once i have started sometimes I get 'into the flow' and its alright other times it'll go so slow and i'll start panicking like OMFG i can't do it.. especially if it's like 11pm the night before.. :p

haha tell me about it. 12:38, assignment due in tomorrow, and i'm on here.
  • Options
    I am a very disorganised person. I seem to not be taking college as seriously as I should be which is affecting my work, I'll admit.

At the moment, all I seem to care about is my job, making free time to go out with my mates as I feel that's the only thing that's keeping me sane at the moment - Having my nights out and then my family. That's it. I just seem to have no interest in my college work.

Apart from that, I am usually the girl that always tries to look at the bright side of things. Always have a sarky comment for people to tease them when people are down or moody.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    No, you are France.
    :lol:
  • Options
    No, you are France.

Non.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    No, you are France.

Nah, France doesn't exist...
  • Options
    I'm quite an extroverted and confident person on the surface, but its all a big front as I'm constantly obsessing over every little thing and am very insecure on the inside. I guess the surface is to try and hide it, make people think I'm different to how I really am. I'm incredibly organised-I'm a list making, forward planning machine, I plan everything to the last detail. I do procrastinate a little, but who doesn't? If I have work to do and a party to go to, I know I'll enjoy myself more at the party if I've got my work done first.

I'm a boring sensible person really, but I don't mind. I take time for fun and games rather than being spontaneous, but it suits me and my organised self down to the ground.
  • Options
    Nah, France doesn't exist...

Oui.
  • Options
    J wrote:
    was that to me specifically?
    i'd already replied to it anyway.
  • Options
    Generlly quite quite until I get to know people, as a friend I teld to be loyal, VERY loyal in fact. Tend to get used by people a lot as I'm to trusting. Normally have my head screwed on but do sometimes through caution to the wind and got out at the last minute and piss all my money up the wall. Not someone who likes talking or being in groups, I prefer one-to-one or small groups. Very studious, like college, like learning and quite professional as I'm going to fully quailfied at only 21. Prone to sereve mood swings and bouts of depression.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    what type of person are you?

i'm the type of person who only thinks about today and i tend to do things to excess and then burn out. right now i feel like i've come to a halt. i haven't been to uni for a week (although i'm goin in today) but all i wana do is go out and party. i wana just get wrecked. last weekend i was fast asleep, then i got a phone call at 4am and next thing i know im at a houseparty gettin wasted.

sometimes i wish i could be more sensible like my friends.

I've always been really ambitious and tried to achieve what I really can at a yound age. I think if you want to do something you should just go for it because hey your chance could be over the next day. Although lately all I wanna do is go pubbin and cant be arsed with college to b honest.
  • Options
    klintock wrote:
    Oui.
    :lol: I could SWEAR i went to France :p

Je suis voudrais ausgang samolyot si vous plais.

I love speaking broken language.
  • Options
    I swear that swearing is bad unless it be an oath, forswearing is for the mad and the sad and is wearing on both.