Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Cocaine Use Now As High As USA

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    bongbudda wrote:
    Except its closely tied with the illegal arms trade, fund mass murder and terrorism, destablises the whole of South America, funds death squads, has lead to the return of the Shinning Path, and of course funded the 40 year civil war on Colombia and destroyed varst areas of rainforest.

And that's a bad thing? :p
  • Options
    your love of all things trippy has clearly slowed your mind.
  • Options
    not too far along the cocaine trail you will find horror stories which will compare with most anything.

I'd say even compared to heroin trade it causes more problems and trouble, though the Yabba trade is quickly catching up.
  • Options
    How much does ecstacy cause the sorts of things heroin an coke do? If you don't mind me asking :)
  • Options
    How much does ecstacy cause the sorts of things heroin an coke do? If you don't mind me asking :)

Well it's lab drug which is created chemically so doesn't cause anything on the scale of the problems caused by cocaine and heroin.
  • Options

Its very very rarely made by your friendly next door hippy, its a business and like much of the drug trade its controlled by the people clever and ruthless enough to get to the top.

Its often smuggled in multi-drop loads, so your pills will be in part helping to fund cocaine or heroin traffic.

But no, it doesnt cause the social problems that cocaine or heroin does.
  • Options
    That's good. I've never contributed to that stuff then, at least no more that buying pills does, I'm very glad about that.
  • Options
    That's good. I've never contributed to that stuff then, at least no more that buying pills does, I'm very glad about that.

Still, buying drugs in the current market is virtually never ethical really.
  • Options
    No, but neither generally is buying clothes or food, or using a bank. I'm just glad I don't contribute to the extremes of heroin and cocaine production.