Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Weed Info

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hash is alright to eat taste wise usually I find. But anything green's better off in a joint. Well I think they're all better off in a joint tbh.
  • Options
    Asdf wrote:
    does it taste good?

In case you're thinking of eating weed I don't recommend it. We're used to hashish and eat that. Don't just eat weed raw as it'll probably be disgusting.

I don't recommend it either. It's very powerful and will take you by surprise. You're best bet would be just smoking it.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    In case you're thinking of eating weed I don't recommend it. We're used to hashish and eat that. Don't just eat weed raw as it'll probably be disgusting.

I don't recommend it either. It's very powerful and will take you by surprise. You're best bet would be just smoking it.

Alright then...
  • Options
    Yeah, don't eat unless you know what you're doing. Basically though, it should be baked into fattie foods and not cooked at too high a temperatures or it will degrade the THC...

Follow a specific recipe too, don't even try to do it on your own...
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    It depends, some will just taste like grass, a leafy green type taste, others (skunk) will be more chemically and hash will taste of whatever its made of.

You must have a very acute sense of taste to be able to detect colours ;)