Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Girl's & Their Bums

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK, this keeps happening from time to time when me and my friends go out.

Usually in a nightclub but yesterday happened in a pub.

Quite often will be onthe dancefloor and a girl will come closer and closer and then turn around and giggle her ass just inches away from me.

Now what I want to know is what does this mean?

My friends yesterday kept saying to me "Grab it!!"

What am I supposed to doing? what is the girl trying to tell me? Is it some kind of tease, should I grab it? I wish people would justc ome up to me and say hello rather then wiggling around infront of me, gets a bit confusing!! :chin:

Comments

• Options
    Depending on the girl it can mean different thing...

So just grab it and see what happend.....
  • Options
    Depending on the girl it can mean different thing...

So just grab it and see what happend.....

See I'm afriad of getting slapped and also part of me wonders if she's just a tease and seeing if I'll go for the bait... it's hard to know if people are coming up to you cos they fancy you or cos they're made doing a dare infront of their mates...

I mean if they are doing it cos they fancy you then fair do to the women for making the first move.. wish more women would do that ... but the way they're doing it isn't exactly clear what their intentions are.

Grrr... just so confusing .. would like to hear from as many girls as possible please.
  • Options
    Frankly man, if she is just teasing and is not happy about it, that's her trouble, no one ask her to come and rob her ass against you.

At the end a slap might be worth a nice ass grab, so you know, and best case scenario you come home with her and get lucky ;)
  • Options
    i think shes probably just being a pricktease, but id almost guarantee she doesnt want her arse grabbed - not at that point anyway.
  • Options
    attention seeking behaviour
  • Options
    my guess is she wants to dance with you. i wouldn't grab her arse though!
  • Options
    If someone grabbed my arse I'd laugh at them. I mean, who does that nowadays?! Dance with them, my suggestion.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    yep, im going to go with everyone else and say just dance you cant get slapped for that!
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    yep, im going to go with everyone else and say just dance you cant get slapped for that!

I almost got slapped last year when someone else grabbed a girl's ass.

Same kinda scene but again I didn't do anything and when the girl turned around some other guy in the crowd grabbed her ass but she turned around and saw me, guess who got the blame!!
  • Options
    I'm going to say it means she can't dance.
  • Options
    or shes short sighted and runs away when she gets closer to you, and can see what you look like from close up

edit: i do like a nice bum+hips
  • Options
    I like a nice bum too heh.
  • Options
    Long time since someone pinched my arse. Someone does that then you get the message dude :D
  • Options
    you should put your finger up her bum if she is wearing a skirt, chicks love that stuff wen their out clubbing.
  • Options
    There's nothing more annoying than some random guy grabbing your arse. It's just like "wtf?! Did i say you could touch me you perv" lol
  • Options
    you should put your finger up her bum if she is wearing a skirt, chicks love that stuff wen their out clubbing.
    :lol: i know someone who did that! disgraceful.
  • Options
    holy shit lipsy? really? lol

My mate says if a girl is weraing a skirt in a night club then she up for a fingering. I am not sure though.

I have to say its tricky reading signs. I mean I have seen girls danc ethen be groped and danced with by a rondom guy and they get the pull and then I when I have done it, (though not groping I might add, but a light placing of hand son the hips)got my gfinger snearly broke!

And I have done the go up and talk thing, not to get anywhere at all an dyet thats the advice is to go up and talk.

I have had a girl give me what I thought eas the eye one night for ahwile yet whne I suggest she come sup and dances, she pulls a face.

its wack.

One girl gave me the eye and I taked with her, bought her a drink, dnaced with ehr yet she stuck her tongue down the throat of a male friend that I came to the club with.

its wack.
  • Options
    Walkindude wrote:
    My mate says if a girl is weraing a skirt in a night club then she up for a fingering. I am not sure though.
    :eek: wtf?! absolute crap... omg
    i normally wear a skirt but thats because my legs are one of my best asssets and i don't feel comfortable showing cleavage. and i don't wear it to get fingered!! :shocking:
  • Options
    Walkindude wrote:
    holy shit lipsy? really? lol

I have to say its tricky reading signs. I mean I have seen girls danc ethen be groped and danced with by a rondom guy and they get the pull and then I when I have done it, (though not groping I might add, but a light placing of hand son the hips)got my gfinger snearly broke!

And I have done the go up and talk thing, not to get anywhere at all an dyet thats the advice is to go up and talk.

I have had a girl give me what I thought eas the eye one night for ahwile yet whne I suggest she come sup and dances, she pulls a face.

its wack.

One girl gave me the eye and I taked with her, bought her a drink, dnaced with ehr yet she stuck her tongue down the throat of a male friend that I came to the club with.

its wack.
    Yeah, don't buy girls drinks. So many girls will just dance with you or talk to you because they want a free drink. I can't talk to people in clubs. It get's embarrassing when she's told you her name three times and you realise you still don't know what it is.

Don't think that a skirt means that she's up for a fingering. Maybe a mini skirt and no knickers.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    :eek: wtf?! absolute crap... omg
    i normally wear a skirt but thats because my legs are one of my best asssets and i don't feel comfortable showing cleavage. and i don't wear it to get fingered!! :shocking:
    Oh yeah, that's what they all say. ;)
  • Options

this is clearly what she wants you to do.

I know that if i want a finger up my bum (which is all the friggin' time) i wiggle it for people
  • Options
    Ok, so girl wearing skirt means they don't wanna finger..

Shame really, thats my speciality ;)

Yeah I aint buying drinks for girls in a club. Also its hard to the talk thing coz you can't hear a word they are saying, or I can't anyway. So that means you have to take a chance on a dacne or something, and then they think your presumptious. Its hard to know what to do.
  • Options
    she probably wants a dance, not a fisting.
  • Options
    she probably wants a dance, not a fisting.
    post of the week?
  • Options
    post of the week?

haha cheers.

i don't think it'd give the right image across about thesite though!
  • Options
    Walkindude wrote:
    Ok, so girl wearing skirt means they don't wanna finger.

u can if its only in da bum tho
  • Options
    lol.

well if I do that I'll tell them Felix told me to do it!
  • Options
    girls... good
    bums.... good

i'd give this topic a 9/10
  • Options
    fuck me, is this whole thread just one big piss take or what!?
    "Girls who wear skirts are asking for a fingering..." - this is why your mate is no doubt single... and a wanker. Trust.
  • Options