Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Girl's & Their Bums

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    icey wrote:
    fuck me, is this whole thread just one big piss take or what!?
    "Girls who wear skirts are asking for a fingering..." - this is why your mate is no doubt single... and a wanker. Trust.

no, i think the reason he is single is due to the attempted fingerings, maybe he should wait till he's actually in bed with someone before trying, and to make sure that shes awake (and willing) at the time
  • Options
    I dunno what I'd do if a stranger starting fingering me while in a club! :crazyeyes Walk away? Slap him? Tell bouncer? Let him? :eek:

Anyway, this girl at the club was probably up for a flirt and a dance- good thing you didnt actually grab her arse though- could have back fired. Only arse-grab if things get hotter and you totally know shes up for it.
  • Options
    Girls get felt up so much in a club, yet guys still seem to think they'll be impressed when THEY do it, for some reason....
  • Options
    If some bloke tried fingering me in a club I'd have their bollocks for earrings, no doubt about it. The idea that anyone would take a skirt - no matter how short - as an invitation to do that, is fucked up beyond belief.
  • Options
    I was out with a friend one time and he turn to me deadly serious and said "Have you ever had a cheeky grab in a club?" I was like, "fucking hell, no!" He said he's done it a few times. And that bastard's got a girlfriend. Wheres the justice in that? Then I went out with my female cousin and found out it happens more often than I thought. :eek:
  • Options
    Uhhh where did I say this mate was single???

He has actually been in a relationship with a very attractive girl for about 3-4 years now and not only that, he is the man with girls. Where he works, the hot irls like him, when he goes out the girls eye him up or tyr it on. He is the uber confident, street wise, loved by all man

He ain't single or sad at all. In fact he is the one person my age ago who I know is having a great time in life.
  • Options
    ^^^

Wowee, he sounds like a real catch, except his strange predilection to poke random skirt-wearing girls in clubs. That's not normal, or acceptable, it just isn't.
  • Options
    If I was wiggling my ass at a guy on the dancefloor Id want him to dance forward and grind his groin on it.

If i was a chav in a nightclub :)

Either that or its her animal instincts wanting you to mount it. But thats probably a worse idea than poking them.
  • Options
  • Options
    you should put your finger up her bum if she is wearing a skirt, chicks love that stuff wen their out clubbing.
    I had this done to me on a night out once by some random tit... I was not impressed, in fact it still makes me feel sick when I think about it now.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Randomgirl wrote:
    I had this done to me on a night out once by some random tit... I was not impressed, in fact it still makes me feel sick when I think about it now.
    nice! :yuck:
  • Options
    Yadda yadda.

Whatever he is, he seems as disturbing as you.

Fuck you gobshite.

In hindsight, he may have been joking or maybe since he is the man about town and has been to more clubs, parties, nights out then I have had hot dinners. He knows what he is talking about.
  • Options
    Walkindude wrote:
    In hindsight, he may have been joking or maybe since he is the man about town and has been to more clubs, parties, nights out then I have had hot dinners. He knows what he is talking about.

Yes that sounds more likely...

Girls, all those of you who said you'd hate it if a guy tried to finger you in a club just because you were wearing a skirt ... well you're wrong. Walkindude's man-about-town, ladies-man of a mate said you'd love it! I hope you all feel silly. And I also wish there was some kind of uber roll eyes emoticon because the normal one can't do justice to the levels of sarcasm I am attempting to convey.
  • Options
    Walkindude wrote:
    Fuck you gobshite.

:D
  • Options
    Jon_UK wrote:
    Yes that sounds more likely...

Girls, all those of you who said you'd hate it if a guy tried to finger you in a club just because you were wearing a skirt ... well you're wrong. Walkindude's man-about-town, ladies-man of a mate said you'd love it! I hope you all feel silly. And I also wish there was some kind of uber roll eyes emoticon because the normal one can't do justice to the levels of sarcasm I am attempting to convey.

yeah yeah whatever. Very funny.

there is a thread abotu girls on the town and what to do when they show their ass in your face, peole go on about sticking a finger up their bum and I just say this one thing a mate said to me, an observation thats all.

It didn't merit insults and assumptions or your bias post.

Maybe he was joking, maybe when he has been out, girls in skirts let him finger them, maybe a girl or girls told them thats what the skirt meant. I don't know. While these girls say that snot wheat it means, they are not every girl int he world and even if that didn't matter, would they admit it anyway? Think a bit. Just because this is a message board, doesn't mean people are 100 % honest and open in their practices. :rolleyes:

All it requries was a 'yes thats right' or 'no thats not right for me'. No tinsults and sarcy comments.

But then, I am not expecting anything less on here lately :( :impissed:
  • Options
    Either that or its her animal instincts wanting you to mount it.
    thats what i was thinking.... :lol: bitches who are on season waft their bums around in the air...
  • Options
    Walkindude wrote:
    yeah yeah whatever. Very funny.

there is a thread abotu girls on the town and what to do when they show their ass in your face, peole go on about sticking a finger up their bum and I just say this one thing a mate said to me, an observation thats all.

It didn't merit insults and assumptions or your bias post.

Maybe he was joking, maybe when he has been out, girls in skirts let him finger them, maybe a girl or girls told them thats what the skirt meant. I don't know. While these girls say that snot wheat it means, they are not every girl int he world and even if that didn't matter, would they admit it anyway? Think a bit. Just because this is a message board, doesn't mean people are 100 % honest and open in their practices. :rolleyes:

All it requries was a 'yes thats right' or 'no thats not right for me'. No tinsults and sarcy comments.

But then, I am not expecting anything less on here lately :( :impissed:
    i think its just because what your mate suggested was so presumptious. that because a woman shows off part of her body its automatically a come-on or is slutty. not that girls dont get fingered in those big teeny-bopper cheapo clubs (think majestics) and i have heard of girls going to under-18 nights and not wearing any knickers. its just not a good idea for your friend to make such a sweeping statement :)
  • Options
    Ah an intelligent response. Thank you lipsy :)

Well I am not sure how he meant it, as a jok probably. He is a funny guy. Or maybe thats just how he has experienced girls on nights out. I don't know. I certainly don't think just coz a girl wears a skirt she is up for a fingering.

Under 18 clubs and they wear no knickers? man, what a world.
  • Options
    to be honest im not saying peoples replies in this thread are completely 100% acceptable

though if you come on thesite.org and look for certain kinds of responses, and/or expect them, then you shouldnt really be coming on here, cause its honest and frank replies that mean something, not the ones that are pre tailored to the results you want, rather than need
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    to be honest im not saying peoples replies in this thread are completely 100% acceptable

though if you come on thesite.org and look for certain kinds of responses, and/or expect them, then you shouldnt really be coming on here, cause its honest and frank replies that mean something, not the ones that are pre tailored to the results you want, rather than need
    eh? :confused:
  • Options
    Walkindude wrote:
    Ah an intelligent response. Thank you lipsy :)

Well I am not sure how he meant it, as a jok probably. He is a funny guy. Or maybe thats just how he has experienced girls on nights out. I don't know. I certainly don't think just coz a girl wears a skirt she is up for a fingering.

Under 18 clubs and they wear no knickers? man, what a world.

You're having it ripped out you. No-one with a vestige of sanity is going to suggest sticking your finger up random birds' arses in a club :lol:
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    eh? :confused:

basically walkindude doesnt like the answers he has been given in here, due to his terribly weird stance on girls bums being fingered
  • Options
    No.

What I don't like is being called disturbed and no intelligent repsonses of "yadda yadda" and people saying I have said things when I haven't.

I never said just coz a girl wears a skirt she wnats a fingering, nor did I say any ladies on here opinins were wrong. Both of these statements were made out to have been said by me by jon uk and I didn't appreciate that.

I dont have any stance on girls bums being fingered.

I jus said one thingmy mate told me once and I have been got at for it. I just don't think its fair is all and if you don't like me saying summat back about it, then dont post it in the first place.
  • Options
    Walkindude wrote:

I dont have any stance on girls bums being fingered.

I do. It's with my arm outstretched, my middle finger raised and my knees slightly bent.
  • Options
  • Options
    This thread only points out how confusing girls really are. Even other girls don't understand them.
    I mean christ, if a guy was sticking his ass out at some girl, i'd be damn sure he'd want to have it grabbed! Why the hell not! you know?
  • Options
    yeah thanks for deleting my post.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    Raz wrote:
    I do. It's with my arm outstretched, my middle finger raised and my knees slightly bent.

Now this is post of the week.

TBH.

Walkindude, stop being a penis. I know it's hard for you, but you can manage it. You have it in you. I believe in you :heart:

If a girl is grinding her arse at you, she's probably just up for a laugh. She probably just wants to make your little soldier stand to attention. But take the lead and see what happens...
  • Options
    I love these "if a girls wearing a skirt, she's up for a fingering" kind of things. Like did you know that a girl with a tongue piercing sucks cock, and a girl with a tattoo on the lower back takes it up the arse (so you don't get too bored while you're at it). God know's what my lesbian friend gets up to then? :chin: