Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Muslims and the environment

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Blagsta wrote:
    Which ones?
    the ones with dark skin,they are all the same arnt they?
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    the ones with dark skin,they are all the same arnt they?

I've always thought you were a twat.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    I've always thought you were a twat.
    your too kind.
  • Options
    just because i didnt want to get drawn in to a stupid argument about different cultures in the asian community....proper twat!
  • Options
    Errrr...no. More because you make bordeline racist statements and then refuse to be drawn on what you mean.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    Errrr...no. More because you make bordeline racist statements and then refuse to be drawn on what you mean.
    aah the "r" word,well tbh i thought it was pretty clear what i meant.i will make observations and the asian community breed like rabbits round this area,and many others. this is also the case with run down white communities....its an observation...not a racist comment! why are people on here so quick to label others racist biggots??? this is why i would not be drawn!
  • Options
    Because there's loads of different types of "asians" including Muslims and Koreans etc etc. You can't label everybody with dark skin a baby making factory.
  • Options
    Racism is having a prejudice against a particular race. It's racist to have presumptions about people based on nothing more than your flawed observations.
  • Options
    Racism is having a prejudice against a particular race. It's racist to have presumptions about people based on nothing more than your flawed observations.
    what a load of shit!...my observations are not flawed! its just a pathetic excuse to jump on the "racist" bandwagon.
  • Options
    Because there's loads of different types of "asians" including Muslims and Koreans etc etc. You can't label everybody with dark skin a baby making factory.
    there are different types of white people,i dont need to know the ins and outs of what their religion is to make an observation.
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    aah the "r" word,well tbh i thought it was pretty clear what i meant.i will make observations and the asian community breed like rabbits round this area,and many others. this is also the case with run down white communities....its an observation...not a racist comment! why are people on here so quick to label others racist biggots??? this is why i would not be drawn!

Except you can't state which asian communities you are on about or justify your statement in any way.
  • Options
    No one is pointing to any facts on this, just the usual PC crap about racism from the theft has to pay for it brigade.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1556901.stm

Have some facts, oh mighty left wihngers.

So, from the data it looks like Deano Mac may have a point. Oh, and "asian" is the name of a community, numbnuts. Hence the BBC use of it.

All that seeing what's not really there is affecting your brain I reckon. Still, steal some more of other people's money and you'll soon have paid for a cure. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    As usual klintock, you have the wrong end of the stick. I'm asking Deano Mac to tell me which asian communities he is reffering to. Viewing all brown skinned people as being one homogenous mass is what I'm objecting to. The term "asian people" refers to a wide variety of people, differentiated by country of origin, religion, class etc. Not that I'd expect you to understand.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    Except you can't state which asian communities you are on about or justify your statement in any way.
    why is that relevant? i'm talking about asian people in this area,why do you or i need that information when its my observation?
  • Options
    Yep, it's another arbitary, imaginary grouping that'sbeen made up by somewhere at sometime for whatever purpose. Deano Mac can use it how he damn well chooses. It's just a word, and so can be made to mean anything you want.

You seem to have a real problem grasping the idea that physical reality is fixed, all our ideas about it are totally mutable. Not that I'd expect you to understand.

Regardless, have a quote -
    From the BBC -
    That trend was also reflected among the Asian population with the numbers of people of Bangladeshi origin - whose immigration to the UK peaked in the 1980s - up by a third.

Asian being used here as an umbrella term for those people from the imaginary, arbitary grouping and mythical division "asia". Not real, but maybe useful!. Who knows? I don't give a shit and you can't think in a straight line.
  • Options
    No, didn't expect you to get it. Quelle surprise. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by yours truly
    Who knows? I don't give a shit and you can't think in a straight line.[/QUOTE]

Reading comprehension - nil points!
  • Options
    "the ones with brown skin" comment was meant to wind you up blaggy,and it worked.
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    "the ones with brown skin" comment was meant to wind you up blaggy,and it worked.

Duh. I know that you plank. I'm not wound up. I was asking you which asian communities you were on about. You can't tell me, thus confirming my opinion of you.
  • Options
    You can't tell me, thus confirming my opinion of you.

He must be devastated.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    Duh. I know that you plank. I'm not wound up. I was asking you which asian communities you were on about. You can't tell me, thus confirming my opinion of you.
    duh,i think you need to chill the fuck out! being this intense is not healthy.
  • Options
    klintock wrote:
    He must be devastated.
    :lol:
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    duh,i think you need to chill the fuck out! being this intense is not healthy.

Eh? I'm not the one getting wound up. All I was doing was asking you which asian community are "breeding like rabbits". You don't seem to be able to answer. Fair enough, you don't know what you're on about. No need to get so worked up about it.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    Eh? I'm not the one getting wound up. All I was doing was asking you which asian community are "breeding like rabbits". You don't seem to be able to answer. Fair enough, you don't know what you're on about. No need to get so worked up about it.
    why do i need to know? are they not asian then? what am i missing?
  • Options
    You're missing a fair bit by the looks of it.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    You're missing a fair bit by the looks of it.
    very smug and pompous of you.but you dont seem to be too forthcoming about why it is important.for instance,is there a asian community that dont breed like rabbits? if so,give proof and i will opologise to that sector of non breeding asians.
  • Options
    I imagine he's on about the Pakistani,Indian and Bangledeshi Asians...not the Chinese, Japanese or Far Eastern Asians.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    I imagine he's on about the Pakistani,Indian and Bangledeshi Asians...not the Chinese, Japanese or Far Eastern Asians.
    exactly,i would have stipulated the latter if thats what i meant.being pedantic just makes you look like a twat imo.he new what i meant,and just wanted me go into stupid detail so that he could label me a racist...pathetic!
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    very smug and pompous of you.but you dont seem to be too forthcoming about why it is important.for instance,is there a asian community that dont breed like rabbits? if so,give proof and i will opologise to that sector of non breeding asians.

For fucks sake. Its fairly obvious what I mean, I've even said it once already. What I object to and what I find bordeline racist, is you assuming that all "asian communities" are the same. Regardless of country of origin, religion, class, culture etc. You see brown people and equate that with "breeding like rabbits".
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    exactly,i would have stipulated the latter if thats what i meant.being pedantic just makes you look like a twat imo.he new what i meant,and just wanted me go into stupid detail so that he could label me a racist...pathetic!

OK, I retract racist and I'll call you unthinking and ignorant. Is that better?