Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Need Feedback Plz!! My Bf Has Major Issues Regarding My Ex's Penis Size.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Fascinating though this patheticly childish squabbling is, I don't think it's going to solve the problem with this woman's boyfriend. Clearly he needs to take some penis enlargment pills. There is no other solution.
  • Options
    uhm skank twit , if lying is against your values , then what about my 1st suggestion like saying , hey weenie guy , I think this is a stupid question and lets talk about something else . Is that a lie ? Seems your honesty in 'simply' answering his dumb question has caused you quite a lot of grief . Enough to come here and ask for help . So I guess it's not 'AS SIMPLE AS THAT ' now is it ? Seems at 36 , maybe your not too mature now does it yo yo ?

That is such crap! I get slated for being honest? Yeh in hindsight i could have said either none of his biz or change the subject but since he did ask, then i was honest. Is that so wrong? Maybe you like to hear bullshit from your partner .As for maturity? You were the one who dived in like a child with the abuse.Hell yeh that is a mature attidude. I came here for advice , not to get juvenile abuse from you! You don't like my post? Then get the fuck out of it.
  • Options
    yoyo wrote:
    That is such crap... Hell yeh... get the fuck out of it.
    No 36-year old speaks like that. Enrol yourself and Ski Commando into a school and learn about common courtesy or how to use the English language properly.
  • Options
    Somehow, I find it very hard to believe she/he is 36 years old.

For starters, it's only kids and imbeciles who write like you do.

omg lyk @ myh xz nine" kok!1

Yes... :yeees:

And for the argument, don't mention your ex's penis size (why would you?) - this way, the problem would never have started. Now that it's too late, tough luck.
  • Options
    yoyo wrote:
    His Penis Is A Lovely 7 By 6

Sounds like something you can get down at B&Q

I really hope I'm as mature as you when I'm 36.
  • Options
  • Options
    bad seed wrote:
    Marine ply?
    MDF :D
  • Options
    bad seed wrote:
    Marine ply?

Most likely. I'll check it out.

You can do it when you B&Q it

EDIT. To be fair though, on closer inspection, I think that's 2x4 and not 6x7. Apologies.
  • Options
    Some people need to calm down right now. You want to give someone advice then feel free, you want to disagree with what someone's done, feel free. You want to insult a new user because you've nothing better to do? Go find a new place to post, either by your own choice or when you find yourself gone from here.
  • Options
    I agree .. ok, the font stuff was annoying but she certainly didn't deserve the rest of the abuse ...
  • Options
    yoyo wrote:
    Affectionately Called His Penis Wee Guy
    That's your problem right there :eek2:

Ilora x

i agree, how would you like it if he affectionatly called your boobs spaniel ears?
  • Options
    This thread is fan-fucking-tastic!

Some fellas can handle the truth others can't so be safe and tell a white lie. Its not really a problem is it? Letting your current believe they're better/bigger/thinner than your ex is like letting a kid believe in Father Christmas ... its not true but its nice to see the empty headed delight on their faces and it saves all the awkward questions!
  • Options
    Yeah everyone hu is agrueing on here should grow up and stop argueing.......im 16 and i am more mature then u, i dont have the time to waste havin a go at sum1 u dont know for doing something which is insignificant to your life - if you want help her, otherwise just leave it!!!!
  • Options
    yoyo wrote:
    His Penis Is A Lovely 7 By 6 (great Girth)

Bollocks. Nobody has 6 inches girth that is most likely impossible.
  • Options
    icey wrote:

NOW WAIT JUST A DAMN MINUTE NOW ! Your not saying she would lie are you ?????? :crazyeyes
  • Options
    icey wrote:

Thats as big as my wrist (i just measured, hehe) all i can say is ouch and no thank you to that one. Thats like getting fucked with a coke can.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Thats as big as my wrist (i just measured, hehe) all i can say is ouch and no thank you to that one. Thats like getting fucked with a coke can.

Well at least when he is away she can replace him easily...

Just a can will do the job...
  • Options
    jenni30 wrote:
    Yeah everyone hu is agrueing on here should grow up and stop argueing.......im 16 and i am more mature then u, i dont have the time to waste havin a go at sum1 u dont know for doing something which is insignificant to your life - if you want help her, otherwise just leave it!!!!

I would say that the above comment has been by far the most sensible reply yet! A 16 year old has put the majority of the puerile ppl who left derisive comments to shame!
    I came here for genuine feedback but instead i recieved a cannonade of antagonism.My original post has been totally misconstrued by
    an agglomeration of imbecilic ppl with vacuous minds.
    Who appear to not have the mentality to remark reasonably or without sarcasm.The ppl who questioned my maturity?? I suggest that you question your maturity instead!

Just for the record bf's girth is indeed 6 inches.Perhaps your wrists are that size due to constant wanking? Just a thought

[COLOR=DarkRed]"Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed."
    Mark Twain
    [/COLOR]
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    You speak as if you have experience of being fucked by coke can? Interesting sex aid :chin:
  • Options
    Yo Yo dished out but couldn't take : I came here for genuine feedback but instead i recieved a cannonade of antagonism.My original post has been totally misconstrued by
    Who appear to not have the mentality to remark reasonably or without sarcasm.The ppl who questioned my maturity?? I suggest that you question your maturity instead!

Then in a mature demonstration spewed : "You speak as if you have experience of being fucked by coke can? Interesting sex aid "

I think the people here gave you the advice they thought was right , you just didn't like it . But at least you were able to keep your dignity about the whole thing AND at the same time demontrate your eloquent use of the English language , Bravo !
  • Options
    Yes people did do that, but you didn't, you insulted her for no particular reason. I suggest you just leave it now.
  • Options
    Yo Yo dished out but couldn't take : I came here for genuine feedback but instead i recieved a cannonade of antagonism.My original post has been totally misconstrued by

Then in a mature demonstration spewed : "You speak as if you have experience of being fucked by coke can? Interesting sex aid "

I think the people here gave you the advice they thought was right , you just didn't like it . But at least you were able to keep your dignity about the whole thing AND at the same time demontrate your eloquent use of the English language , Bravo !

If you actually took the time to read AND absorb the posts then you would quite clearly see i did not dish it out as u say .I have many replies to my original post and the majority have been sarcastic and certainly not what i deem " the right advice".If you think those replies were of an intelligent and helpful nature ,then you have something in addition to no manners obviously lacking.
    It's highly amusing that you dont see the comment of " that is like being fucked by a coke can " as being immature yet when i asked the question "You speak as if you have experience of being fucked by coke can? Interesting sex aid " that was seen as immature? Too funny. Diff rules apply to me do they?
    You obvioulsy have a major issue with my post, so may i suggest to you not to read, not to post and take your obnoxious remarks elsewhere. :wave:
  • Options
    is the issue any closer to being resolved?
    Is he being any better about it?
  • Options
    i think the issue of ex will still be in his mind but i guess all i can do is continue to reassure him until he gets the message that i have no desire for 9. I have the best sex i've ever had with him and he knows this.Hopefully this will sink in soon and maybe teach him not to ask q's that he might not like the answer to. :thumb:
  • Options
    yoyo in my opinion, alot of the comments from people were just out of order, immature and they obviously just replied in the way they because of the vocabulary you used so many must have found it difficult to understand and just used abuse to cover the fact they lack in intelligence.
  • Options
    I guess maybe i inadvertantly hit sore points with some of the ppl who left their juvenile remarks..Penis size seems to have rattled some guys in here ... no names being mentioned.
  • Options
    yoyo wrote:
    I guess maybe i inadvertantly hit sore points with some of the ppl who left their juvenile remarks..Penis size seems to have rattled some guys in here ... no names being mentioned.
    I think in all fairness its the fact that you used text talk a lot, which goes down like a lead balloon on this site, along with the fact that some may say its obvious to not tell your new bf the whole truth about something sensitive like that (I happen to think its best not to lie even if the truth isnt comfortable, but that he shouldnt have asked) People here dont tend to show much mercy, and then when your boyfriend came on with his own thread, it just got silly - like people airing their dirty laundry in public. Its all very well giving advice to one person, but then if youve got to be referee to two people fighting, its not much fun.
  • Options
    Lets just stay on topic - just stick with talking about the problem and draw a line under the immature replies.
  • Options
    I think in all fairness its the fact that you used text talk a lot, which goes down like a lead balloon on this site, along with the fact that some may say its obvious to not tell your new bf the whole truth about something sensitive like that (I happen to think its best not to lie even if the truth isnt comfortable, but that he shouldnt have asked) People here dont tend to show much mercy, and then when your boyfriend came on with his own thread, it just got silly - like people airing their dirty laundry in public. Its all very well giving advice to one person, but then if youve got to be referee to two people fighting, its not much fun.

Rainbow, I take your views on board but i think i have been pretty articulate in my posts ( maybe not the very 1st one but then i was new). Also i don't know where you get the idea that my bf posted also?i can only assume you are referring to the post by edmund? Coincidence maybe? but certainly nothing to do with my post .. Just thought i would clear that up .. :D
  • Options
    yoyo wrote:
    i can only assume you are referring to the post by edmund? Coincidence maybe? but certainly nothing to do with my post .. Just thought i would clear that up .. :D
    bit too much of a coincidence for me to believe that. Whether you believe it was your boyfriend or not, I cant do anything about.

I hope he can sort out his own feelings of inadequacy soon. im sure its unneccessary.