Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Need Feedback Plz!! My Bf Has Major Issues Regarding My Ex's Penis Size.

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    icey wrote:
    Bollocks. Nobody has 6 inches girth that is most likely impossible.
    6 inches is outside the normal range, but not unheard of. It isn't the size of a soft drinks can, its the same as the cardboard tube from a kitchen roll. That said, I would describe it as a ridiculously fat willy
  • Options
    Tell him that he's a dwarf compared to your ex and that you don't consider him a real man, and that you'll run off with the next guy you'll lay eyes on.

That'll teach him for asking questions he knows he shouldn't ask and that he doesn't want to hear the answers to.
  • Options
    Big Gay wrote:
    6 inches is outside the normal range, but not unheard of. It isn't the size of a soft drinks can, its the same as the cardboard tube from a kitchen roll. That said, I would describe it as a ridiculously fat willy

I had a pop can right here yesterday and measured it, it is 6 inches around.

edit because i lie, its still hiding here, its a bottle, a bottle is 6 inches around and i wouldnt like to have it up me :p
  • Options
    Big Gay wrote:

really? thats not the size i first thought then, i imagined something along the lines of a CD, but then guestimates have never been my strong point
  • Options
    6in circumference - not diameter
  • Options
    haha that used to confuse me too
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    Lets just stay on topic - just stick with talking about the problem and draw a line under the immature replies.

this is the second time i remember in recent memory of JimV telling us to shut up, behave, and to keep on topic, ie: talking about c**k
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    this is the second time i remember in recent memory of JimV telling us to shut up, behave, and to keep on topic, ie: talking about c**k
    I'm sure he remembers it well. It was the funniest thing a moderator has ever said on the boards.
  • Options
    If he doesnt believe you when you tell him that you are happy with his cock, then perhaps you and your boyfriend need to develop some trust between you.
  • Options
    Tell him that he's a dwarf compared to your ex and that you don't consider him a real man, and that you'll run off with the next guy you'll lay eyes on.

That'll teach him for asking questions he knows he shouldn't ask and that he doesn't want to hear the answers to.

I like it! It would teach him a lesson!

Sure, he may be angry ... but its his own fault
  • Options
    If he doesnt believe you when you tell him that you are happy with his cock, then perhaps you and your boyfriend need to develop some trust between you.

You know something?You have hit the nail right on the head! Obviously I've been thinking a lot but i was so preoccupied about him asking about ex's size and me constantly reassuring him,that it has only clicked with me,this is actually a trust issue! Lets face it if 10 months later he is still going on about an issue which he brought up in 1st place! Then it isnt showing much trust in me is it? Hmmmm back to drawing board methinks folks :(
  • Options
    At the risk of sounding cheesy...just concentrate on loving him and reassuring him, obviously dont mention your ex ever again, and Im sure things will work out! :yippe:

If not go back with ur ex :naughty:

hehe jk jk
  • Options
    The Reason The First Post Was Like This Is Because She Typed It All In Caps, And The Boards Censor It To Every First Letter Being A Capital.
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    The Reason The First Post Was Like This Is Because She Typed It All In Caps, And The Boards Censor It To Every First Letter Being A Capital.[/QUO
    Ahh ! I knew i hadn't sat and typed every 1st letter in caps ..lol now i know why it did that! To all who took piss about that? read, absorb and learn tolerance. :angel:
  • Options
    Yeah, there's a reason there's a filter. It's to stop braindead twits SHOUTING THE WHOLE TIME.

:banghead: