Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

does size matter

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i would like advice from any females who haveexperienced a 9 inch penis. i am currently dating a woman and she has told me her previouis b/f had a 9 inch penis. i think my g/f is sexually frustrated. i have a 7 inch penis and would like to know if there is any sexaul difference between a 7 inch penis and a 9 inch penis. in other words is sex better with 9 or 7? any advice would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    there seems to be a lot of 9 inchers out there lately :chin: Freaky
  • Options
    Is edmond dating yoyo?
  • Options
    I reckon she'd be really disappointed with just 7 inches, and what's more she'd be really shallow obviously and want to dump you because of your teeny wiener. But she won't have the guts to tell you to your face so she'll just start sleeping around with the neighbourhood druggies because they have bigger wangs that can satisfy her 9 inch itch.
  • Options
    Aparantly, most women can't tell much difference after 3 inches, so you'll probably be alright, unless she does things like call it "Wee Guy" - in which case, she is built like a bucket, and is letting you know yours isnt big enough, and is good only for pissing with.

I'd suggest you talk to her, and if you really aren't big enougn for the front, there's always the back.
  • Options
    Big Gay wrote:
    Aparantly, most women can't tell much difference after 3 inches, .

:lol: No.
  • Options
    Kentish wrote:
    Is edmond dating yoyo?
    That's what I was thinking...
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    :lol: No.
    I admit it isn't an area I'm terribly familiar with.
  • Options
    no yoyo isnt dating edmund! .. :banghead:
  • Options
    edmond wrote:
    is any sexaul difference between a 7 inch penis and a 9 inch penis. in other words is sex better with 9 or 7? any advice would be greatly appreciated
    to be completely honest, sex is good or bad according to how you feel about the person, rather than how big their penis is. At 7 inches youre still above average, so I wouldnt feel too inadequate if i were you.
    You shouldnt have asked if you didnt want to know.
  • Options
    Oooh yoyo you live in Edinburgh too!! Where abouts?
  • Options
    with a 9 inch penis someone would probably be more likely to hurt her to be honest...

like rainbow brite said, you're still above average, there's absolutely nothing to worry about, and if she's concerned about it, she's obviously shallow and you need to get rid asap.
  • Options
    Replicant wrote:
    with a 9 inch penis someone would probably be more likely to hurt her to be honest...

tbh thats not the point either. theres no point pretending that 9inches is horrid when it isnt. The point is that shes not with that guy anymore, shes with you now, and shes over the moon with your penis, its plenty big enough. If keep whinging about yours not being the biggest penis shes ever seen in her life, then shes gonna get seriously pissed off eventually.
    is that what you want?
  • Options
    Size doesn't matter ( as long as you're not tiny), it's how you do it that count...

If you make her come, then there is nothing to worry about...

And even if she can't, it have nothing to do with the size...
  • Options
    edmond wrote:
    i would like advice from any females who haveexperienced a 9 inch penis. i am currently dating a woman and she has told me her previouis b/f had a 9 inch penis. i think my g/f is sexually frustrated. i have a 7 inch penis and would like to know if there is any sexaul difference between a 7 inch penis and a 9 inch penis. in other words is sex better with 9 or 7? any advice would be greatly appreciated

Yes - size does matter. Too small and its useless - too big and its still useless.

7" is the large end of average. 9" is freaky and lots of women don't feel comfortable having a large penis banging their cervix ...
  • Options
    edmond wrote:
    i would like advice from any females who haveexperienced a 9 inch penis.

Aint all that much fun tbh. Well not when your only 5' 1"
  • Options
    stockbridge .. you?
  • Options
    At the end of the day it depends on the woman you have anyway.

Some women will think 9 is too much and not like it, some will love it...
    7 is more than enough if you know how to use it to satisfy most women (if not any)
  • Options
    Size matters to an extent, but the amusing thing is how men always worry about their length. It's girth what counts more, folks, as it gives a fuller feeling. Apparently.

Size doesn't make sex good unless you know what to do with it though. If you're not very technically able you'll be crap in bed regardless of whether your nodge if five inches or five feet.
  • Options
    Aint all that much fun tbh. Well not when your only 5' 1"
    i disagree. 9inches is a a lot of fun (maybe cos im taller than you) sorry if you didnt want to hear that. This is getting as annoying as the threads where its ok to say skinny women are freaks. men with big penises arent freaks and whats the point of telling everyone no woman likes a big penis - a lot of women do, and that doesnt mean that smaller ones are crap - it just means that all penises are different, and if your girlfriend is sexually frustrated then its more likely to be for another reason than the size of your penis. You can make up for a lot with technique, imagination and enthusiasm. A man with a 9inch penis who didnt know how to use it well, isnt going to be as much fun as a seven incher who knows what hes doing.
    Theres so much more to sex than the size of a dick.
  • Options
    Theres so much more to sex than the size of a dick.

Totally agree :yes:
  • Options
    I'm so glad I have a 26 inch willy, I feel sorry for you.

Tell you what, take your insecure little penis to the top of a building, tie a brick to your head and drop the brick, hang there for about 18 hours.

Surely, if your scared your gf will laugh at your manhood (or boyhood as you're acting childish) then you really don't trust her enough to sleep with her.

And if she laughs at it, spank her..that usually goes down well :naughty:

or perhaps don't spank her, just depends really on the mood
  • Options
    well you know the paris hilton sex tapes? teh guy in them is Rick Solomon, he relaeased that colour version without her permission and does an intro fo rit and everything. He is some producer but apprently not successful and a real idiot, I mean a proper dickhead, but he has been with paris hilton, married shannen doherty and been with loads of great looking famous women. People wondered why thes ewomen would go out with just an absolute moron, then someone said its to d owith his 9 inch penis.....

just a story there since everyone was going on about 9 inch penises lol.
  • Options
    Walkindude wrote:
    a real idiot, I mean a proper dickhead, but he has been with paris hilton, married shannen doherty and been with loads of great looking famous women. People wondered why thes ewomen would go out with just an absolute moron, then someone said its to d owith his 9 inch penis.....
    yeah but it cant be can it, because 9 inch penises are just TOO HUGE. No woman likes them, theyre just too big to be comfortable. All women prefer smaller penises. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    OMG that is soo close to me - I am staying in the New Town - stockbridge is like a 15 minute walk!! What part of stockbrige are you in?
  • Options
    lol rainbow!!!

aye if only that was true lol. I havent seen all of the first one, apprently he doesn't seem to perfrom that well in it and the 2nd one I hear mixed rewviews as well. Still he gets the girls.
  • Options
    If you know you have a huge schlong, you're more confident.

If you're tiny you won't be as good as an identical person who's bigger and wider, but knowing how to fence is better than having a huge sword;)
  • Options
    Otherwise just get yourself one of those

Hehe...

:D
  • Options
    I like my penis ;-)
  • Options
    I like my penis ;-)
    Yours is tiny though.