Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

does size matter

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I know I broke your heart Rainbow, but sometimes, you just gotta get over things ya know? You must admit, it was gooooood sexxin' though :naughty:
  • Options
    7 Inches is actually pretty huge when you think that the average penis is 5.5 inches erect. And its definitely enough to satisfy a woman.

Why's she even telling you what her ex's penis size was anyways?!?! How would she feel if you told her that your ex had bigger boobs.

If she mentions it again or goes on about it, ask yourself if she really cares about your feelings in this relationship, and if shes worth it.
  • Options
    I know I broke your heart Rainbow, but sometimes, you just gotta get over things ya know? You must admit, it was gooooood sexxin' though :naughty:
    yeah it was baby, you gat dat sexie tongue thing goin on

*will never get over it*
    :crying: :crying:
  • Options
    Why's she even telling you what her ex's penis size was anyways?!?! How would she feel if you told her that your ex had bigger boobs.
    Yeah, or that your ex had a much tighter fanny, but yours isnt too bad so its ok.

Theres some things you just keep to yourself. The only time id mention an exs penis size was if the new guy was bigger lol. You dont start a new relationship by making your new man feel inferior.
  • Options
    does size matter

i met my g/f on a fuck buddy site. we chatted online before we met and i asked her "if size mattered". she replied: " i didn't think so till i met my ex(9 inch cock guy), it was so much better". she hadnt had sex with me at this point.

wen we first met and had sex she called my penis "wee guy". i can only imagine she called me this as relative to a 9 inch penis i am wee.

after about a month of having sex i asked her if she had better sex than she had with me . she said yes (i.e 9 inch guy was better in bed than me). you must bear in mind that at this point we were still fuck buddies.

however, we have been togeether for 10 months now, and surprisingly she now tells me sex is better with me. am i correct in assuming she is saying this because she does not want to jeopardise our realtionship?

that is, when we were fuck buddies telling me that sex with her ex was better wouldn't jeopardise our relationship as we were only fuck buddies. however, now that feelings have changed she now tells me sex is better with me. hmmmmmmm

i have asked her why sex is better with me now, and wasn't in the first month. she has told me its the way i move. i move the same way i did in the first month of sex and my cock is the same dimensions as the first month. confused!
  • Options
    A lot of sex for women is emotional, so its not that surprising she gets more out of sex now she feels more deeply for you as a person. Sex is nearly always better with someone you love. The fact is, your dick isnt small, she likes the way you move, she loves the way you make her feel, and she has a lot of feelings for you. Why are you insisting on staying hung up on the fact that she has been with someone bigger than you. You asked the question and she answered it truthfully. If you wanted her to lie, maybe you shpould have said so. I dont think shes lying now. I think her perception of it has changed, and when she had no feelings, it was just a fuck. she was talking about the physical sensations. You are you - you have the penis that you have, and no matter what you say, youre never going to change the fact you havent got a 9incher. Learn to appreciate what youve got and BELIEVE her when she says sex is damn good for her the way it is.
    Youre torturing yourself for no reason, and will probably drive her away if you go on about it. I know It would piss me off
  • Options
    "I think her perception of it has changed, and when she had no feelings, it was just a fuck. she was talking about the physical sensations"

you have just what i am trying to say. take away the emotions and "physically" as you say, sex is better with a 9 inch cock. that is, our emotions have changed but im still penetrating with the same penis. on a strictly penetrative basis it is scientificaly impossible for sex to be better with me.

a 9 inch penis goes far deeper than i can and therefore hits the sensitive areas at the back of the vagina. a 9 inch penis, whilst thrusting, goes over the sensitive areas much longer than a shorter one. you disagree with science?
  • Options
    and?
    what can you do about it?
    why do you have to have the biggest penis in the world ever?

the fact is she HAS been with someone with a bigger dick than you. youre gonna have to come to terms with it or leave her.
    Im not gonna sit here and tell you that sex is exactly the same no matter what the size of the penis is.
    When she first got with you, it wasnt the best sex she`d ever had, but it was good enough for her to come back for more. Now as she loves you more, she prefers sex with you. You have something the other guy didnt.
    Im not sure exactly what you want me to tell you. I certainly cant tell you whether youre a better shag than her ex, but id bet if youre not, its got nothing to do with your penis size.
  • Options
    edmond wrote:
    a 9 inch penis goes far deeper than i can and therefore hits the sensitive areas at the back of the vagina. a 9 inch penis, whilst thrusting, goes over the sensitive areas much longer than a shorter one. you disagree with science?

it's not science, it's preference. the sensitive areas at the back of my vagina do NOT want to be hit.

maybe your girl is all about that, but there are other girls (like moi) who would prefer not to have a 9 inch cock beating the shit out of their cervix.
  • Options
    It's always the same conclusion on those penis size threads...

It depends on what the girl like...

If she say she like it she like it and that's it...

And if you are worry just give her the best shag she ever had and the problem will be gone ;)

Making a women happy in bed is not just using your penis btw...
  • Options
    As everyone else has said, penis size is *just* a personal preference, like preference for hair colour, or height. I prefere men with dark hair but it doesnt mean that i would never do a blonde! Same with penises, some people prefere big, some prefer small, some prefer average. Doesnt make one size any better than the other.

Maybe if your girlfriend keeps comparing you to her ex, you should tell her she's a bucket compared to your ex, see how she likes it. Thats so out of order, theres no need to bring up penis size of an ex, its as if she's trying to make you feel inferior like you need to prove yourself.
  • Options
    yeah but she said it 10 months ago when they were fuckbuddies ffs after HE ASKED HER.
    theres no need for him to keep going on and on about it, especially now she says its better than ever now.
  • Options
    yeah but she said it 10 months ago when they were fuckbuddies ffs after HE ASKED HER.

woah calm down betty, i have better things to do than read this whole thread to see when and how it was brought up! If what ive said is irrelevent then he can ignore it!

chill.
  • Options
    theres no need for him to keep going on and on about it, especially now she says its better than ever now.

Yep, sometimes you have to let it go...

Stop worrying about it and enjoy your relationship...
  • Options
    kaffrin and rainbow brite, have u ever had sex with a guy with a 9 inch penis?
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    woah calm down betty, i have better things to do than read this whole thread to see when and how it was brought up! If what ive said is irrelevent then he can ignore it!

chill.
    im calm, im calm, 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 *blows into a paper bag*
  • Options
    kaffrin and rainbow brite, have u ever had sex with a guy with a 9 inch penis?

yes I have.
  • Options
    I think edmond wants to be told that he's shit in bed.

I'm happy to oblige. Smaller cocks are worse. Women hate it.

Do you feel better now?

As I said, it always amuses me that men are obsessed by length. It's girth that counts, its girth that makes the girl feel full. Or so I'm told.

In reality, sex is better the more you know a person's body. Even if your cock was nine inches, her ex's sex would have been better because he would have learned her body better. Now you know it better, she likes you, so sex is better with you.

If you think sex is all about the size of your weapon then you are totally misguided.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    In reality, sex is better the more you know a person's body. Even if your cock was nine inches, her ex's sex would have been better because he would have learned her body better. Now you know it better, she likes you, so sex is better with you.

I think it is the same the other way around too anyway.
    So women might get worry your ex was a smaller size, or as bigger breast or a better ass, stuff like that and even if she did after a while you just love the woman and the body and it doesn't stop you from getting better sex than with your ex.
  • Options
    the reason i am gong on about this is that i have had a reply form another forum. i do not know this women hence her advice is unbiased and therefoe impersonal. this was her reply. i asked her taking out emotions is sex better with a 9 inch penis. i.e. soley based on penetration. here is the reply:
    With no emotions involved....YES, sex is better with a bigger penis because YES it does penetrate deeper...it doesn't necessarily hit more sensitive areas but it does penetrate deeper which feels better.

This is my straight up, no emotions, strictly basic sex opinion.
  • Options
    edmond wrote:
    the reason i am gong on about this is that i have had a reply form another forum. i do not know this women hence her advice is unbiased and therefoe impersonal. this was her reply. i asked her taking out emotions is sex better with a 9 inch penis. i.e. soley based on penetration. here is the reply:
    With no emotions involved....YES, sex is better with a bigger penis because YES it does penetrate deeper...it doesn't necessarily hit more sensitive areas but it does penetrate deeper which feels better.

Yes, some women will say that.

As we said some prefer a bigger dick and some will take sex before feelings.

But it is not a generality.
  • Options
    RIGHT, and what the hell can you do about it?
    youve got seven inches. It still like TWO INCHES above the average.
    YOUVE GOT A BIG DICK ok?
    a womans vagina isnt even seven inches long. the average is about 4inches i think. The rest is stretched during sex. Even a 5 inch penis will hit the cervix. it just wont stretch the vagina as much in the process.

Are you ever going to believe youre any good in bed? Is your girlfriend EVER going to be able to reassure you about this, or is she wasting her time?
  • Options
    edmond wrote:

For one woman.

Many women I know say nine inches hurts. That girth is better, as it fills them up more. Many women I know say nine inches is great. You pays your money, you takes your choice.

But sex is all about emotion. You cannot separate emotion from sex. Sex with emotion is ALWAYS better than sex without emotion.

If you want to continue with your inferiority complex then do so. Why do we care if you decide you're not as good in bed as someone with a ten foot schlong?
  • Options
    or is she wasting her time?

or are WE wasting our time?
  • Options
    ok, i appreciate all your input and the time you have taken to give me advice. i will just have to deal with it. but i appreciate all of your advice. thanks for your input.
  • Options
    celibacy may be the answer lol. have fun folks.
  • Options
    edmond wrote:
    i would like advice from any females who haveexperienced a 9 inch penis. i am currently dating a woman and she has told me her previouis b/f had a 9 inch penis. i think my g/f is sexually frustrated. i have a 7 inch penis and would like to know if there is any sexaul difference between a 7 inch penis and a 9 inch penis. in other words is sex better with 9 or 7? any advice would be greatly appreciated

Tis not the size of the wand, but the magic within :yippe:
  • Options
    edmond wrote:
    celibacy may be the answer

If it stops you sprogging it would be :heart:
  • Options
    Well, I think we've all got the message here, I'm happy with my 2inch penis. I know Rainbow liked it too :naughty: *RAOW!!!*
  • Options
    Well, I think we've all got the message here, I'm happy with my 2inch penis. I know Rainbow liked it too :naughty: *RAOW!!!*
    you KNOWS it cos you GROWS it :love: