Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Saturday Night

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I am going to be sitting here doing nothing with my headache.

Hurray >.<
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    That's what happens when one has no wonga.

:lol: Fucking great word, haven't heard it in ages!

I'm going to the pub after I have my tea, probably won't be a late one though. I also have no wonga. :(
  • Options
    german shepherds and alsations are the same thing? I thought one was short haired and one was long haired?
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    I am going to be sitting here doing nothing with my headache.

Hurray >.<

Aww hon, feel better soon :)
  • Options
    Wine, Honey n Mustard pork chops and a Galaxy :heart:

That's my Saturday night, Mr G is on baby duty :D
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Nothing. I'm not complaining though, I was out yesterday.

I should start studying... Exams start on Wednesday.
  • Options
    muse- wrote:
    german shepherds and alsations are the same thing? I thought one was short haired and one was long haired?

I think somebody got the wrong thread *giggles*
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Aww hon, feel better soon :)
    Thank you lovely :).

I guess that's what comes from repeatedly banging my head against a wall yesterday tbh.
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    I guess that's what comes from repeatedly banging my head against a wall yesterday tbh.

Hmm, the two could be related. :chin:

Have an evening of completely selfish "me time", great music (I know you'll manage that part!), nice edibles and lots of mindless chatting of shit on the 'net. Always goes some way to helping. ;)
  • Options
    And takeaway.
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Hmm, the two could be related. :chin:

Have an evening of completely selfish "me time", great music (I know you'll manage that part!), nice edibles and lots of mindless chatting of shit on the 'net. Always goes some way to helping. ;)
    I've got teh Zep on, a hot guy to talk to online, and I'm gonna go make me some pasta in a bit.

Woopah.
  • Options
    Franki wrote:

never the best idea, for what it's worth.

annnyway, this evening i am doing as little as possible, save for eating pizza, washing my hair and annoying the lovely mr. kaff :D
  • Options
    I'm going to go round a friends and see if I can get high without feeling ill, and if it doesn't work I'll be going straight to bed!
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    never the best idea, for what it's worth.
    Aye, I've kinda realised that now.

My poor head >.<
  • Options
    It's the weekend? hah so it is! My head's all over the place due to tiredness. Oh well the usual then, nothing : ( Although i am waiting for a friend to come on msn.
  • Options
    I just did the unthinkable, the unspeakable. I went above and beyond. I cleaned. But I didn't just clean a little, I cleaned, vacumed, scrubed, dusted both bedroms and all bathrooms, I cleaned the entire downstairs, dusting, picking up, vaccuuming, did the kitchen, dishes, sink, tables, bla bla bla, I even cleaned all the wooden floors in the house (cuz I kept sticking on something sticky by the door) my day is totally accomplished.

Well until the man gets home with my well deserved bottles of absolute and captian ;)

Oh, and laundry
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I just did the unthinkable, the unspeakable. I went above and beyond. I cleaned. But I didn't just clean a little, I cleaned, vacumed, scrubed, dusted both bedroms and all bathrooms, I cleaned the entire downstairs, dusting, picking up, vaccuuming, did the kitchen, dishes, sink, tables, bla bla bla, I even cleaned all the wooden floors in the house (cuz I kept sticking on something sticky by the door) my day is totally accomplished.

Well until the man gets home with my well deserved bottles of absolute and captian ;)
    I did that today too, I stink of bleach :yuck:

Wine is my reward :D
  • Options
    I did that today too, I stink of bleach :yuck:

Wine is my reward :D

Oh god yeah it reeks, and made my hands dry :(

High five and a future cheers to you ;)

And now time to clean me. Toasted marshmellow scented bubble bath I do believe. :yum:
  • Options
    I tried cleaning my room today, because it has a worrying thickness of dust. But all I managed to do was clear my desk before giving up and starting on an essay. Which goes to show how much I dislike cleaning. Pretty soon I'm gonna jack it all in and pop down the offie.
  • Options
    Recoving from the over-night trip to worceter I did last night, plus the lack of sleep from sharing a double bed with a six-foot bloke who a)cant properly fit it or b) wouldnt stop cuddling me all night. But I'm not complaining about b)
  • Options
    I'll be doing very little. I have Dogma to watch on DVD and a packet of caramel chocolate digestives, I'm sure you can all work out my plans from that.
  • Options
    Not going out tonight or this weekend for that matter, I've decided I want to become fit again and I've got hurling training at 11 tomorrow morning and I know if I go out I'll end up just sleeping in.
  • Options
    Nothing, not too well tonight.
  • Options
    I'm changing my answer. To:

A hot guy is coming to my house and will be here rather soon :D.

*dances*
  • Options
    I didnt go out to the club in the end, went from the pub to a mates house and drank whiskey. Havnt got properly drunk and danced in over 2 weeks now :(
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Had shite day at work. Only two of us in our flat = quiet night in gambling online ;<
  • Options
    cooked some good food, got completely thrashed at pool while having a couple of drinks and came back home for DVDs and more beer.
  • Options
    Its dead up here, middle of a two week Uni break. Virtually everyone has gone home, so I'm making the best of it and staying indoors reading. I'm so damn rock and roll... :cool:
  • Options
    I'll be doing very little. I have Dogma to watch on DVD and a packet of caramel chocolate digestives, I'm sure you can all work out my plans from that.
    :thumb:

What was Dogma like?
  • Options
    gonna go find a friend, smoke a cigar, and piss and moan about anything that comes to mind. :thumb: