Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Saturday Night

13»

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Stayed in with hangover/comedown combination. Still managed a few beers though.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well i was off to one of the clubs in a city near me, was good fun spent lots of money, but then whilst dancing in one of the cages they have i slipped on someone's spilt drink, and i've really hurt the base of my spine, coccyx is it? and now drinking horrible water. going to curl up in bed in pain!
  • Options
    I thought China had severe restrictions on what people view on the net or are you breaking ze law?
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    I went to the pub and got shit faced :D
  • Options
    saturday roks, cant beat it with a stick! love it, love ou, yea
  • Options
    You can beat it with a big iron bar and it'll stick come and get ya!

Though mine was shite tonight, have to get up in a few hours to train...i'm gonna be so knackered.
  • Options
    listen to some banging 80s power ballads, such as rainbow - since you been gone
  • Options
    fucking. head.

ugg
  • Options
    hah, i over estimated a tad! only takes an hour to get to leeds.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    I thought China had severe restrictions on what people view on the net or are you breaking ze law?

Thesite is not actually on China's block list- at least it wasn't when i left, i'm currently on holiday in england!

I can't get to the Main BBC website whilst im in ~China- but funny i can still see the news on MSN... they try to control it but i'm not sure it works all too well!
  • Options
    jeez, my will to live is fading..so rough
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    jeez, my will to live is fading..so rough

You were well funny last night, lol :D
  • Options
    You were well funny last night, lol :D

haha thats due to the fact that i was off my pickle! good night tho!
  • Options
    I went out to a night club which had a famous DJ playing "Jeremy Healy" ? I qued for 45 minuts in a que that was half a mile long, I dance till 1.45am and pulled a couple of birds. I was pretty drunk, as I went to my mates house for a we preschwel, think I had 9 pints and a absence in total. Regreting it today.
  • Options
    I went to the Manchestervcancer gig in Manchester. www.manchestervcancer.co.uk BEST GIG EVER!!! Then I went to 5th Avenue and got a bit more smashed. Left my key at home so had to stand outside for half an hour trying to wake my Dad up at 3am with no coat on. Love it!!!!
  • Options
    *sigh* i ended up staying in after all. ended up watching 'field of dreams' (which was a load of shite) and then watched shawshank redemption.. which was very very good actually :D
    will most likely go out next saturday instead and get doubly drunk to make up for this laame weekend!!