Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Aren't..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
..The opposite sex cunts?!

Seriously.

I need to meet new MEN, not boys. :|

Feel free to vent.

I just wanna smash his face in, yeah that'd be fun. 'Cause I've sure got a fist for a fight. Etc.

I can't wait until payday so I can go out on the ran-dan and pull. :|

Comments

• Options
    I just wanna smash his face in, yeah that'd be fun. 'Cause I've sure got a fist for a fight. Etc

I can't wait until payday so I can go out on the ran-dan and pull. :|

you are so scottish :)
  • Options
    And breathe...... (ps, long time no speak 1983... not seen you in ages, but thats more to do with my abscence than anything else)

Take it easy, we arent all cunts, though a good proportion of our side of humanity can be... I'm sorry :)
  • Options
    Eul Grepus wrote:
    And breathe...... (ps, long time no speak 1983... not seen you in ages, but thats more to do with my abscence than anything else)

Take it easy, we arent all cunts, though a good proportion of our side of humanity can be... I'm sorry :)

Y'alreet young fellah! How's the babby? :)

I know you aren't, I've just wasted over two years with the most royal cunt you'll ever meet. ;D
  • Options
    muse- wrote:
    you are so scottish :)

Lmao, mmkay. I was thinking more of a woman scorned, but okay.
  • Options
    either will do ... scottish isnt a bad thing though! 1/2 scottish here ;p
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    I just wanna smash his face in

LOL
  • Options
    My other half is being ok at the moment but he has been being a prick. Must be in their blood eh. Mark keeps saying 'I dont do anything wrong(when he does)' You breath my love x
  • Options
    Babbie (so glad you will actually pronounce this the way I want it to be) is now the size of an avocado, and is quite visible! :P Will be able to feel bumpin and moving soon... can't wait.

Sorry about the "cunt" situation... but... I can't be a hypocrit, I left my ex the day before valentines, and her birthday is on the 19th of Feb, and now Im having a baby with the woman I was attracted to so much that it made me break up with her... maybe we are all cunts in one way or another. The flip side is, we are quite nice too :)
  • Options
    can i dare ask why's he a cunt? or is that not a good idea lol
  • Options
    Yeah sure, becaaaaaaaaause he's always put his neddy mates before me and I was always 2nd best but I was there for him when no one else was, and he always goes out the weekends with his mates, but when I want to go out with him, he says he's skint.

However he always found money on the weekends to go out with his mates even if he's told me no. He sees his mates about 4 times a week, and me about once, even though I stay 20 minutes from him and work 10 minutes away from him.

Plus he talks to me like shit most times, and hangs up the phone on me when we have a row. He just does sweet fuck all to want to fight for me but still says he "loves me" fuck that excuse for love.

Plus my parents and ALL my friends hate him. He doesn't do anything nice for me, despite me going over unexpectedly with an FHM and Subway sandwhich when he's got a hangover, I send him random lovey texts/letters. GAH. He's just a KNOB.

And it's all my fault really for taking him back time and time again because my self esteem is so shit.

FIN.
  • Options
    And breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeathe Becky :heart:.
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    but when I want to go out with him, he says he's skint.

However he always found money on the weekends to go out with his mates even if he's told me no.

Did you ever offer to pay to take him out?
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    She didn't say she was expecting him to pay for it all though. She just said that when she wants them to go out together, he doesn't have money, but then he always finds it to go out with his friends. And that it seems like an excuse for not seeing her, kinda thing.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:

I've taken him out everywhere. I take him to the cinema, the carnival, on pub crawls, to daft wee days away.

I can count on my hand the times he's taken me out or treated me and that;s in the space of 2 years.
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    I've taken him out everywhere. I take him to the cinema, the carnival, on pub crawls, to daft wee days away.

I can count on my hand the times he's taken me out or treated me and that;s in the space of 2 years.

:( He doesn't deserve ya. Seriously, you know I hate your fashion ;) But your hot and you know your hot. Somebody worthy of you is out there and your bound to find him soon.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    :( He doesn't deserve ya. Seriously, you know I hate your fashion ;) But your hot and you know your hot. Somebody worthy of you is out there and your bound to find him soon.

LMAO! I love you. I agree with all of the above.

<3
  • Options
    despite me going over unexpectedly with an FHM and Subway sandwhich when he's got a hangover

heh i would never give that up !
  • Options
    muse- wrote:
    heh i would never give that up !

I KNOW! And it was always with the promise of sex. Sigh, what a twat to give me up.

HO HUM!
  • Options
    Violette wrote:
    so true my love.
    boys are shit we don't like them, no we don't.
    i hate when you are proper lovely and stuff and it seems to go well unnoticed and taken for granted. and then you blame yourself and feel like shit.
    naaw, i'm bein a lezza, me.

I LURVE YOU! I am SO going to shimmy with you at the meet and drink cocktail pitchers. Oh yea.
  • Options
    Aw, hon. Just wanted to add to the "you're too good for him" chorus. I'm sure he'll realise that soon enough (probably already has) and by that time you'll be away with your shimmying self and he'll only have himself to blame. ;)

Sounds like you're well shot of him, anyway...he sounds ungrateful and unworthy. You can and will do SO much better for yourself, have a fucking blast in the meantime. :D
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Aw, hon. Just wanted to add to the "you're too good for him" chorus. I'm sure he'll realise that soon enough (probably already has) and by that time you'll be away with your shimmying self and he'll only have himself to blame. ;)

Sounds like you're well shot of him, anyway...he sounds ungrateful and unworthy. You can and will do SO much better for yourself, have a fucking blast in the meantime. :D

Nah he doesn't really give a shit. He doesn't think we're a couple, and the reason being for that is because he wants to be single and doesn't want to see me/do stuff with me etc. Or something stupid like that. Plus he's a prat.

He's just an absolute loser. He said "You haven't scared me from love" when I told him he won't find anyone as great as me, and I was like "WHAT! You have love right now, and your balls are right up your arse you're so scared!". He doesn't know what he wants, and after two years doubts like that should be under the carpet. So he told me we have to end it.

But it ended moons ago. C'est la VIE!

I am going to ask another chap out from work though I quite like who is the opposite of my ex. He's lovely, caring, funny, intelligent and most easy on the eyes.

Anyhoo, time for bed because I've been crying for around 4 days non stop, I look a state and my face and body needs a rest.
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    I am going to ask another chap out from work though I quite like who is the opposite of my ex. He's lovely, caring, funny, intelligent and most easy on the eyes.

Anyhoo, time for bed because I've been crying for around 4 days non stop, I look a state and my face and body needs a rest.

Good for you, go get him! :) Feel better, chick!
  • Options
    well from reading that i'd have to agree that your too good for him. way too good for him. think that some men/boys just want it all on a silver plate
  • Options
    Well considering this is a forum of both males and females, it's probably not the wisest decision to brand them all "cunts". :p
  • Options
    Well considering this is a forum of both males and females, it's probably not the wisest decision to brand them all "cunts". :p

Indeed, but some are still cunts...
  • Options

Yeah but it's the heat of the moment and I'm generalising because I'm scorned. I'm entitiled to it. :D
  • Options
    1983 wrote:

He's just an absolute loser. .

:yes: Reality TV would take a real turn for ok-ness if they made a show with jackass men like that and beat them with barbed wire wraped bamboo sticks. Oh yes, I'd watch that. Your man (well hopefully not anymore) can be the first.
  • Options
    congratulations honey on him being out of your life. its about time and you will be so much happier for it - maybe not immediately but you will.
    xx
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    I just wanna smash his face in, yeah that'd be fun. 'Cause I've sure got a fist for a fight.
    i love that song! lol

seriously though, ur ex sounds like my ex, maybe we should introduce them :lol:

just remember ur a fabulous chick and deserve SO MUCH BETTER!

and when (not if!) he comes crawling back tell him that u are not a yoyo to be pulled back and forth at his whim! oh and also to GET FUCKED! lol
  • Options
    Haha, I told him last night when we were arguing on the phone to go fuck himself and hung up.

Then he called back and was like "Don't think you're getting the last word!"

I was all "Um, just did!" And hung up. Felt SO good. :D

He won't come back, he's too up his arse for the likes of this. He knows he's lost me and that's just tough titty!