Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Aren't..

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    1983 wrote:
    Haha, I told him last night when we were arguing on the phone to go fuck himself and hung up.

Then he called back and was like "Don't think you're getting the last word!"

I was all "Um, just did!" And hung up.

:lol::lol::lol:
    good on u!
  • Options
    congratulations honey on him being out of your life. its about time and you will be so much happier for it - maybe not immediately but you will.
    xx

Thanks Missus, I want what you have. A cloud with a silver lining. I fucking deserve it. :D
  • Options
    Sounds like you should have dont it much sooner, rather than waiting 2 years.

If he's as much as a looser as he sounds, he'l probably try to get back with you, be sure and tell him te git te fuck.

Good luck going on the Razz in glasgee
  • Options
    ohhh, i kinda got the impression you'd split up with him and got with someone else and were much happier! i guess i got that from nowhere though.

sorry it's not worked out but it's shit to be in a relationship when you're not given the respect that you deserve so you'll be better off without in the long run. xx