Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I'm feeling crap...

Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
I can't say it was a bad day -my moods don't seem to agree with the old saying "You can tell a good day from its morning". I'm just feeling a bit terrible right now, things wrong with my life have just attacked my mind and I can't stop thinking about them. Of course I can't do anything about them right now (or at all, really :() but I'm still feeling crap... I'm so tired of this life.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Zalbor wrote:
    I'm so tired of this life.
    as far as i know mate ...this is the only one we get.
    so give it your best shot.
    i'm feeling crap as well but mine is not feeling very well.
    headache ...pressure in my eyes and ears ...something simple like bird flu probably.
  • Options
    as far as i know mate ...this is the only one we get.
    so give it your best shot.
    i'm feeling crap as well but mine is not feeling very well.
    headache ...pressure in my eyes and ears ...something simple like bird flu probably.
    I think I've already lost... Like I'm out of time. Like the runner who keeps running when everyone else has finished the race hours ago. Or years in my case...

Sorry you're not well... I still can't decide if it's worse to feel crap physically or mentally.
  • Options
    Zalbor wrote:
    I Sorry you're not well... I still can't decide if it's worse to feel crap physically or mentally.
    mentaly probably.
    physicalyu ...a few pills and potions and a day in bed and i'll be right but you ...what you going to do?

why you feeling so crap?
    must admit if i lived in greece i'd be pissed off as well.
  • Options
    Nothing wrong with the place... Except if the people in my past were like they were because of the country, but I doubt that.
    I'm feeling crap because I need something to change... But it never does, and I can hardly see a way too. It doesn't seem like I ever had a choice, like all was predetermined.
  • Options
    Zalbor wrote:
    Nothing wrong with the place... Except if the people in my past were like they were because of the country, but I doubt that.
    I'm feeling crap because I need something to change... But it never does, and I can hardly see a way too. It doesn't seem like I ever had a choice, like all was predetermined.
    your souding like J now!

from what i've seen of greece it aint exactly full of choice and excitement.
    it's for old people and european workers to flop down in the sun for a rest from work.
    move to england ...london or summat.
  • Options
    I would rather have physical pain than mental pain any day...

Try and keep ureself occupied and things won't get to you as much, and maybe something to help ure problems will come to you in time..
  • Options
    from what i've seen of greece it aint exactly full of choice and excitement.
    it's for old people and european workers to flop down in the sun for a rest from work.
    move to england ...london or summat.
    It seems to be working fine for other people, so why not me?
  • Options
    muse- wrote:
    Try and keep ureself occupied and things won't get to you as much, and maybe something to help ure problems will come to you in time..
    Sometimes I think that's all I've been doing for years... trying to keep myself occupied so I "forget" what's wrong. But it seems to be working less and less as time passes, now it barely works at all.
  • Options
    depends whats waying you down as well.
    how heavy is your load?
  • Options
    depends whats waying you down as well.
    how heavy is your load?
    I don't know. I think it's much heavier for me than it would be for other people, haven't found out why though...
  • Options
    your-babe wrote:
    Because everyone is different
    Everyone is different than me is more like how it seems.
  • Options
    hmm well maybe get some help (it's probs the last thing u feel like doing :p)..

maybe just talking to someone (professional) telling them everything about ure situation nd how ure feeling would help, then they could give you some advice...

I dont know if itd be a counsellor or something, others will know more... maybe things work slightly differently in Greece also but i'm sure theres someone you can turn to...

Anyway hope stuff starts to go well, I feel like total shit occasionally nd mental worries and pain can be the most draining thing... so gl
  • Options
    Thanks

That would take money, and there are several problems with that.
  • Options
    Well there's always the advice like go for a job, try a new hobby that always get said, but I know it's not as easy as that.

But if ure tired of ure life, getting rid of it isn't the answer... I think finding someone to talk to is the best thing to start with, and go from there... even if it;s not someone you will have to pay (im no professional this is just opinion)

Then again talking about shit that you hate can be hard, btu it could be worth it ...

ure never totally trapped in a situation even if it feels like that, things can look up...
  • Options
    muse- wrote:
    Well there's always the advice like go for a job, try a new hobby that always get said, but I know it's not as easy as that.
    Maybe that would fix some things...
    But if ure tired of ure life, getting rid of it isn't the answer...
    I never said that!
    I think finding someone to talk to is the best thing to start with, and go from there... even if it;s not someone you will have to pay (im no professional this is just opinion)
    I know, but I'd feel bad if I did that, not because I hate talking about it but because I'd be loading it onto them.
    ure never totally trapped in a situation even if it feels like that, things can look up...
    That's what I hear for years now. All that's changed is that I'm older, and that's part of the problem. While most (if not all) others seem not to be doing anything more than moving their little finger and get what I want.
  • Options
    Zalbor wrote:
    Maybe that would fix some things...

I'd be loading it onto them.

get what I want.
    no you wouldn't be passing your load to someone else.
    it isn't theirs so it wouldn't be heavy for them ...and they would just be there to ease the load a swhile ...teach you how to carry the load easier and even how to jettison bits as you go along.

'get what I want ....' this can be a major problem/stumbling block for many people.
    what we want and what we need are rarely the same.
    what we want is often unatainable.
    maybe look at your wants and needs and alter the wants ...
  • Options
    no you wouldn't be passing your load to someone else.
    it isn't theirs so it wouldn't be heavy for them ...and they would just be there to ease the load a swhile ...teach you how to carry the load easier and even how to jettison bits as you go along.
    I guess...
    'get what I want ....' this can be a major problem/stumbling block for many people.
    maybe look at your wants and needs and alter the wants ...
    The big question: Why would it be unatainable for me when it's not for (seemingly) everyone else?
    The only answer I can think of: Time. I lost too much of it and I never had a choice.
    Still, can't fill a gas tank with orange juice... Not if you want your car to work anyhow.
  • Options
    Zalbor wrote:
    I guess...

The big question: Why would it be unatainable for me when it's not for (seemingly) everyone else?
    The only answer I can think of: Time. I lost too much of it and I never had a choice.
    Still, can't fill a gas tank with orange juice... Not if you want your car to work anyhow.
    this is impossible now mate ...i'm ready for bed with a banging head ...not much use.

but until you cough no one can realy help out.
  • Options
    Altering the wants seems like a good idea.
    And maybe even level out the needs
    It's not a want I can alter. Except if I start beating myself with a belt or something.
  • Options
    this is impossible now mate ...i'm ready for bed with a banging head ...not much use.

but until you cough no one can realy help out.
    I have coughed... But there's only one way I can see someone could help, and one of the conditions for that is that they don't know about the problem. Couldn't do much from over there anyway.
  • Options
    So you want to be whipped with a belt, sounds more like a fear than a want.
    Maybe its those kind of thoughts that are making you feel crap.
    Uh, no... All I said was that maybe that would be a way for me to not want what I want, and the only one I can think of. Obviously not doing that.
  • Options
    Well your best of finding out why your feeling down and then trying to tackle the problem which i know is obvious but can be difficult
    Yeah... But it's by definition not (solely) in my hand.
  • Options
    is this referring to the stuff u posted in relationships not too long ago?

or just a general situation thing?

wise words..
  • Options
    Yes, pretty much the same thing...

The words are wise, but the moment I start thinking of this as unattainable is the moment I die (not literally). I used to think of it like that and I'd been feeling like a zombie for a year, maybe more. In a way, bad feelings (now) is better than none (then).
  • Options
    I think he means maybe unatainable for the current :p

Sometimes what you need NOW isn't what you want, but you need that to get to where you want to be... Because if you're not getting what you want now from life now, and haven't been, then obviously there is something you need for the time being ..

Ok thats pretty confusing lol, but maybe you'll know what i mean :p

*edit* ...So maybe once you realise your real problem and what you can do to get around it, then you can go after what you really want :p
  • Options
    muse- wrote:
    I think he means maybe unatainable for the current :p

Sometimes what you need NOW isn't what you want, but you need that to get to where you want to be... Because if you're not getting what you want now from life now, and haven't been, then obviously there is something you need for the time being ..

Ok thats pretty confusing lol, but maybe you'll know what i mean :p

*edit* ...So maybe once you realise your real problem and what you can do to get around it, then you can go after what you really want :p
    Not confusing at all... It makes sense.
    But if that is so, then either I haven't understood what I need for now or if I have, I still haven't found out how to get that.
  • Options
    I think that's why you need to talk to someone ...

Having a second point of view that can maybe be more relaxed and rational might help you find a solution :)
  • Options
    do i sense some broken heartedness here?
  • Options
    muse- wrote:
    I think that's why you need to talk to someone ...

Having a second point of view that can maybe be more relaxed and rational might help you find a solution :)
    That might be it, actually.
    I keep thinking of talking to someone (a friend) but I never do. I guess it's a kind of insecurity, that he might turn against me like others I've trusted in the past. But I guess I have to ignore this.
  • Options
    do i sense some broken heartedness here?
    More like stomped on for laughs then buried in the ground out of pity.