Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

seat sniffing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
does any other guy out here have the fetish of sniffing seats that cute girls have sat on inconspicuously after they have leaft the room? or perhaps to sniff her bike seat.

Oh the sweet smell that they have to offer. I think it is beautifull.

This fetish is perhaps not for everyone, just like panty sniffing is not.

so if you are discusted by my post and don't like it then pls dont bother making a post. I would like to hear from others that share in my delight

Comments

• Options
    romeostyle wrote:
    so if you are discusted by my post and don't like it then pls dont bother making a post.

tough luck :lol: thats sick
  • Options
    It's different, it's not sick. I love smelling women, licking a girl vagina is more sick than stiffing her seat but we still do it :)
    Yes, but when you lick a girls vagina, she is actually aware of it. This way they actually aren't-thats what I think anyway.
  • Options
    Loool. It really does take all sorts. What ever next.
  • Options
    P.s. this isn't you is it?
  • Options
    P.s. this isn't you is it?

:lol: not seen that in a good while...

and as for the seat sniffing thing - yes it vaginas are nice, but what you are doing is perverse and kind of voyeuristic to be perfectly honest.

you would probably get some very bad reactions if anyone ever found out :yes:
  • Options
    My dog sniffs this chair because my cat sleeps on it... I don't tell the dog off, so I won't tell you off, but maybe it's a different rule for humans?
  • Options
    romeostyle wrote:
    does any other guy out here have the fetish of sniffing seats that cute girls have sat on inconspicuously after they have leaft the room? or perhaps to sniff her bike seat.

so if you are discusted by my post and don't like it then pls dont bother making a post. I would like to hear from others that share in my delight

:eek2: & :yuck:
    and just out of curiosity HOW is that smell arousing - getting off on the smell of a seat :confused:
  • Options
    How very very random!! lol
  • Options
    seat sniffing

Ok to tell you all the truth, im not really sure what I get out of it. But I know for sure that It turns me on. just that I happen to like to smell a girls ass. For example when I sniff a girls panties, most guys smell the crotch that would cover her pussy. Not me really, I go for the cloth that covers her ass and smell any of her skidmarks or just the light soil that her ass leaves. usually most panties that i have smelled are of very attractive girls who have excellent hygiene. So what I get is just a light fragrance from her ass. Another example, I go crazy when I 69 with a hot chick. Not because i can just eat her out, but at the same time i can inhail the sweetness of her asshole and stick my tongue in it and everything.

maybe some of you can relate a little??
  • Options
    romeostyle wrote:

what ever floats your boat, but one thing about public message boards, you cant just tell people to go away if they are not going to post something that agrees with you
  • Options
    romeostyle wrote:
    For example when I sniff a girls panties, most guys smell the crotch that would cover her pussy. Not me really, I go for the cloth that covers her ass and smell any of her skidmarks or just the light soil that her ass leaves.

:lol:

Fuck you're a freak!
  • Options
    just remember kiddies, a troll doesnt necssarily make his/her stories up, trolls can often be, and often are there to wind us up, with tales that deep down

we know that theres someone out there sick enough to have actually done it
  • Options
    romeostyle wrote:
    I go for the cloth that covers her ass and smell any of her skidmarks or just the light soil that her ass leaves.

:nervous: where on earth do you meet all these girls with this terrible level of personal hygiene?
  • Options
    romeostyle wrote:
    does any other guy out here have the fetish of sniffing seats that cute girls have sat on inconspicuously after they have leaft the room? or perhaps to sniff her bike seat. etc etc ....

Actually, I'm kinda interested in how you feel that this fetish developed psychologically ...

People who like being spanked, for instance, sometimes trace this fetish to being sexually aroused while being spanked as a child ... how do you think yours developed?
  • Options
    Each to there own I suppose, but its a bit wired, I'm not sure how I would feel if I knew a bloke had snifted my seat after I had left, I think it would scare me.
  • Options
    i know a girl who found out her boyfriend of over a year had been stealing not only her knickers, but also her little sister's and her mother's. he had a drawer full of them. i had a big debtate with my boyf about that because i was like, "well obviously you'd dump him". and my boyf said that that is too harsh because he can't help having a weird fetish and deserves a bit of sympathy and understanding. she dumped him anyway though.
  • Options
    i know a girl who found out her boyfriend of over a year had been stealing not only her knickers, but also her little sister's and her mother's. he had a drawer full of them. i had a big debtate with my boyf about that because i was like, "well obviously you'd dump him". and my boyf said that that is too harsh because he can't help having a weird fetish and deserves a bit of sympathy and understanding. she dumped him anyway though.

too right she should have dumped him. stealing ur knickers u could get over but not ur mum and little sister's :no:
  • Options
    romeostyle wrote:
    Ok to tell you all the truth, im not really sure what I get out of it. But I know for sure that It turns me on. just that I happen to like to smell a girls ass. For example when I sniff a girls panties, most guys smell the crotch that would cover her pussy. Not me really, I go for the cloth that covers her ass and smell any of her skidmarks or just the light soil that her ass leaves. usually most panties that i have smelled are of very attractive girls who have excellent hygiene. So what I get is just a light fragrance from her ass. Another example, I go crazy when I 69 with a hot chick. Not because i can just eat her out, but at the same time i can inhail the sweetness of her asshole and stick my tongue in it and everything.

ur amazing!11!!!!1 i lkie to sniff out ma dogz ass n put ma girls panties on ma dog, dat is wel hot man, n den i sniff da panties afterwords n nearley blow ma top!11!!!1!!!

u wonna hook up sumtime blud???????????
    everyfink will b irie i wont tell any1 if u dunt son.
  • Options
    ;)
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Quality! :lol:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    i love wind up merchants :D ... but there probably is someone who sniffs peoples seats , oh yeah very imaginative mate. :chin:
  • Options
    romeostyle wrote:

Not in the slightest. The only thing I can find that is related is "you" and "fucking weird" :lol:
  • Options
    Damn fart sniffer.
  • Options
    manickev wrote:
    Not in the slightest. The only thing I can find that is related is "you" and "fucking weird" :lol:

:lol:

nice one!! :D
  • Options
    'Scuse me mate, you're leaving your bridge unguarded...
  • Options
    Well if it's a fetish then it's a fetish... He isn't hurting anyone is he? So what's the problem?

Ok... I'll admit it's funny, the way in which it's written and all but the guy isn't 'sick'...
  • Options
    Well if it's a fetish then it's a fetish... He isn't hurting anyone is he? So what's the problem?

Ok... I'll admit it's funny, the way in which it's written and all but the guy isn't 'sick'...

You do it too then, huh? ;)
  • Options

Your right a fetish is a fetish..but i've never heard of that one before....eva! :eek2:
  • Options

What sort of normal person sniffs a birds seat or her kecks?? It's not what us normal folk do.
  • Options
    What sort of normal person sniffs a birds seat or her kecks?? It's not what us normal folk do.

Most fetishes aren't normal. Fett fetishes, they are more heard of and maybe more accepted, but its not normal to wander around smelling peoples skanky hooves. There are fetishes of all kind. I agree with Moonrat, just because its weird and maybe gross in your opinion, doesn't mean it sick.

If there is one person who enjoys it, there is bound to be another.
This discussion has been closed.