Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

seat sniffing

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think smelling things that don't belong to you is weird. I only smell things when I'm contemplating to throw it in the laundry or not, or if my deordant has worn off. Not other peopls pillows and such :yuck:
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Oh I wish there was a warning on that one, I just got back from lunch :p

Sorry :)
  • Options
    i dont think smelling other peoples stinky things is that weird, although stinky underpants is crossing the line by quite a long way. When I was going on holiday recently, I nicked my mans top out of the linen basket and took it with me so i could smell him while we were apart. It really helped me get to sleep - nothing particularly pervy, just comforting.

I actually remember my mum sleeping with my stepdads tshirt while he was on holiday once too.
  • Options
    Seats sniffing that sick.. yuk...

Seats licking, now that's the stuff...

with a bit of dry poo, that way there is crunchy bits as well ;)

Splendid... :thumb:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I'm sorry, I had too, was too tempting to not have a laugh...

God that cracked me up :lol: :hyper:
  • Options
    Its different not wierd
    my_name wrote:
    I think smelling things that don't belong to you is weird. I only smell things when I'm contemplating to throw it in the laundry or not, or if my deordant has worn off. Not other peopls pillows and such :yuck:[/QUOTE]

No one seems to have mentioned pherenomes - these play a pretty big part in making human scent a turn on. ? How can being turned on by a natural smell (ie sweat) be unnatural - kind of 'wierd' to dismiss that initself dontchathink?

As for 'crossing a line'. Whos line?? Well, the authors obviously, but it just goes to show just how tastes differ wildly. Seat sniffing doesnt do much for me but is by no means 'crossing a line'. If it drives the guy crazy then great for him. Sniffing my finger having rubbed it in my girls ass is the best free high known to man in my books - so each to their own. Remember those foods we used to say 'yuk' to as kiddies? Well, look at what you eat now!

It seems that 'wierd' has become a catch-all phrase for something different to your own fetishes/interests. It suggests a fear of some kind. If it turns you on and does something for you then whats the problem? I adore the scent of worn panties as well as a womans ass. My taste is catered for by around 60 websites selling worn panties. Someone makes money - Im a satisfied customer - a win-win arangement!

:sour: To dismiss or lazily term my fetish as wierd is to discount the whole range of other so called 'weird' (but wonderful for whoever likes them) tastes out there: to wit: strong cheeses, foot fetish, rubber, cross dressing etc etc etc. - none of which appeal to me BUT do appeal to whoever has a passion for them. Many folks think being gay is also some kind of perversion, but as any level headed, reasonably intelligent person knows - this world is made up of people with every concievable taste, preference, orientation, persuasion etc - this enormous variety should be celebrated just as we celebrate cultural diversity in our cities.

:banghead: Lets even celebrate the vast array of commentary on this thread - from the most bigoted and ignorant of responses to those - admitedly few - who have seen the light and accept diversity.
  • Options
    I live in darkness, yay :yippe:

This thread really makes me never want to sit anywhere ever again.
  • Options
    I'm going to have my nipples pierced and live suspended from the ceilings of various buildings from now on.
  • Options
    I'm going to have my nipples pierced and live suspended from the ceilings of various buildings from now on.

An acquaintence recently bought a house, there was a hook like object coming from the ceiling (think swing :p) and they now hang a flower plant from it.
  • Options
    No one seems to have mentioned pherenomes - these play a pretty big part in making human scent a turn on. ? How can being turned on by a natural smell (ie sweat) be unnatural - kind of 'wierd' to dismiss that initself dontchathink?
    hmmm, I understand pheromones, I love the smell of my man, theres definitely pheromones there, although must admit, i dont go purposely smelling his arsecrack. I think to sniff the seat where random girls have been sitting, even when youre not in a relationship with that girl is creepy and akin to peeping toms watching girls through windows - ie not actually harmful but pervy, voyeuristic and problematic for me because its without consent.
  • Options
    hmmm, I understand pheromones, I love the smell of my man, theres definitely pheromones there, although must admit, i dont go purposely smelling his arsecrack. I think to sniff the seat where random girls have been sitting, even when youre not in a relationship with that girl is creepy and akin to peeping toms watching girls through windows - ie not actually harmful but pervy, voyeuristic and problematic for me because its without consent.

I agree - though Im not the one sniffing seats! :no: Its my fellow sniffer Romeo. But would you agree that within the walls of your private space that sniffing your partner - which is my thing - whichever part of them turns you on - is within the boundaries of acceptability? :chin:
  • Options
    I agree - though Im not the one sniffing seats! :no: Its my fellow sniffer Romeo. But would you agree that within the walls of your private space that sniffing your partner - which is my thing - whichever part of them turns you on - is within the boundaries of acceptability? :chin:
    Absolutely. Go for it, if she/he is cool with it too. I think ANYTHING anyone wants to do in private that is consensual is absolutely fine by me. Not that anyone needs my permission.
  • Options
    quaips

Yes, I agree with Romeostyle and I do not think it is in any way kinky to sniff the seat that a girl has just sat on in the hope of getting a smell. I do this whenever I can and I classify the smells as piss. pussy and poo. I once sniffed the seat a woman visitor sat on in our house. She had been on the settee for about an hour and a half and when she left I knelt down in front of the settee (unseen) and sniffed. In the front of the cushion there was a lovely smell of fragrant piss, a little further back there was a smell of perfect pussy and further back still, there was a smell of her arse. All three smells were exciting to me. I kept going from front to back taking in the pleasure of the three smells. I would have loved to sniff her dirty knickers as the smell on them would have been so much stronger.
    Actually, the smell of arse can be hell or heaven. Brown bottom marks on knickers smell great and so (usually) does the smell on a finger that has gently caressed a woman's anus.
    I cannot understand any woman who objects to a fellow sniffing where she has been sitting or who objects to a fellow sniffing her dirty knickers. I think she should be rather flattered. She need not be afraid that they will not smell good, she can be assured they will smell of heaven. If a woman let me sniff her dirty knickers I would think it an act on her part of generosity and if, for some unlikely reason they did not smell good, I would never let on to the woman. After all, would a woman prefer to know that her bottom and knickers smelt good or bad! Good, I hope so what is the problem?

OK Romeostyle.
  • Options
    I take it you found this thread in google. Please check the date of the post please! It dates back to 2005/6

Welcome to .org :)
This discussion has been closed.