Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

where can i get cheap GHD's?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i have got some ghds at the moment but before them i had the remington power ceramic you can get them from argos for £20 to £30 and they are brilliant. my hair looks as good as when i use my ghds.
  • Options
    whut???

thanx but i actually some....last xmas ;)
  • Options
    www.beautysleuth.com was the cheapest i found them online . worked out the same price as ebay after p and p.

asked in a salon that sells ghds and they wanted to charge £125 for black ones or £150 for the pink! regis i think .commission much???
  • Options
    i got ghds for £60 cos a friend goes to school with daughter of ghd's owner.my friends were all gutted...i don't think they're that great though and ive heard so many scary stories of blown-up ghds
  • Options
    Another nice old thread i see. :p

I used to think GHD's were good but that was before i came across these http://www.salonlines.co.uk/forwomen/?category_id=405&p=1 i cannot endorse them enough, they are supersuper hot sex in a straightening iron :yes:
  • Options
    Bought my GHDs for my girlfriend as a christmas pressy from www.saloneasy.com, cheapest i found on the internet, and i always spend ages surfing. They also came next day, superb. One problem, ordered them far too early and need to find a good hiding place.
  • Options
    beans wrote:
    Another nice old thread i see. :p

and i repeat :yeees:
  • Options
    cheap ghd

Hi, I cannot understand why you cannot find cheap ghd there are loads on the net. I did a search on google using "cheap ghd". I got some including next day delivery (they arrived at 7.30 next morning, just in time for work) for just £77.00. Try www.4yourhair.co.uk
    Good luck to you all frizzy and curley girls.
    :yes: :yes: :yes:
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    beans wrote:
    and i repeat :yeees:

And yet again :p
  • Options
    And yet again :p

:lol:
    So how them hair straightners you bought 3 years ago working for ya ;)
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    ha ha - I'm sure half the people who were bigging up GHDs on this thread wouldn't be so quick to praise them now oh well lol.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Old dead thread...
This discussion has been closed.